Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial Dread..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61234
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Aug-07 09:56 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#61234, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial Dread Lord"

Thu Aug 30 15:21:16 2007

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Djemboko perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Aww come on..., Dyrin (Guest), 30-Aug-07 03:36 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial D..., Djemboko (Guest), 30-Aug-07 05:32 PM, #2
Reply Good job man, majorly, shamanman, 30-Aug-07 07:38 PM, #3
Reply Scary Man, Awk (Guest), 30-Aug-07 07:58 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial D..., ariola (Guest), 08-Sep-07 06:14 PM, #6
Reply Anotherone..., Berak (Guest), 30-Aug-07 04:45 PM, #1

Dyrin (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 09:56 PM

#61235, "Aww come on..."
In response to Reply #0

Not another one.... Go roll an Imperial healer at least.

Djemboko (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 05:32 PM

#61238, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial D..."
In response to Reply #0

Not enough time for what I would have needed to devote to this character as a leader and a lich aspirant... Last semester at college, and I'm taking a huge course load. 120 or so pages of reading due every day or so, which leaves little time for CF.

I rolled this character with the intent of bringing some Haitian flavor to the necromancer class. Not sure if it worked too well. I never really had much opportunity to bring that role to life (or maybe I just didn't make good use of the opportunities I had).

I tried to keep showing up the past few weeks, but I couldn't keep up my RP or PK - I was just too distracted. I might roll up a fun/throwaway character in the near future to keep my edge sharp.

For the record, I never full-looted anyone. At most, I took three or four things. The closest exception was some assassin I killed, who started mouthing off to me. Even then, I left all of his stuff somewhere semi-remote and told him where it was. He claimed he wouldn't take it. I never checked if he did. That said...

Goodbyes:

Empire:

Tough times. Huge, organized groups - three cabals wide - roving around looking for the lone Imperial. If any of you challenge-seekers are looking for a character idea, try an Imperial right now.

Dyrin - You seem pretty skilled. Hope you keep it up.

Eoria - See Dyrin.

Ktaar - Hope you get Emperor. You must have been scary to the enemies.

Siilthryzin or whatever your name was: Damn you for deleting. Seriously.

Fortress:

I can't think of anyone I've fought solo here recently. You all kind of blend together as the Fortress.

Outlander:

Much of the current crop was really pretty ridiculous. Damn near every time I died, or even heard of someone dying to you, the victim was full-looted. (There are exceptions, i.e. Xinrithil). The most frustrating thing about this, for me, was that I passed up several opportunities to full loot many of the worst offenders.

Battle:

Berak, Awk, Dejebi - All fairly tough.

Other:

Rawanj - You were fun to fight and banter with, and stuck out. The whole anti-law thing? I'm not the one to judge. From my point of view, you were pretty cool.

I'm forgetting a bunch of you... To the rest, thanks for the fun and I'll respond to your posts.

shamanmanThu 30-Aug-07 07:38 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#61240, "Good job man, majorly"
In response to Reply #2

As Rawanj, I tried to give you a fair fight, because the range was so stacked against you, I just didnt feel right joining the massive 4-6 man gank. The one fight I wish we could have finished was when I hit a decent set, and was pretty confident about taking you, and starting solo raiding for you. It was a great fight and I enjoyed the banter while we rested up after each of our bouts, and I'm sorry it ended by every other enemy of yours in range showing up to raid.

Regardless, I was rooting for you for lich, hard. Even if it would mean me getting deaded a lot . Good job and kudos to you.

Awk (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 07:58 PM

#61241, "Scary Man"
In response to Reply #3

I remember fighting you and going "ah crap he has his wands) didnt make it any easier from there, unlike some other necros you actually tried to actively fight me and almost got me once with summoning/bloodthirst etc. Very skilled necro who I hoped would take down some forties but alas, seems not meant to be, make a throw away char then come back strong, good luck finishing school

ariola (Guest)Sat 08-Sep-07 06:14 PM

#61426, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Djemboko the Spectre, Imperial D..."
In response to Reply #2

Good Job

Berak (Guest)Thu 30-Aug-07 04:45 PM

#61236, "Anotherone..."
In response to Reply #0

Got the potion? Haven't seen you online for some time.

Well, was hoping to fight you as a lich.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61234 Previous topic | Next topic