Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60638
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 15-Aug-07 03:58 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60638, "(DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse"

Wed Aug 15 01:21:26 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Berbell perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well thats that, Berbell (Guest), 15-Aug-07 03:43 PM, #5
Reply RE: Well thats that, Victoria2 (Guest), 15-Aug-07 05:47 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well thats that, lurker, 16-Aug-07 09:13 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Well thats that, Berbell (Guest), 16-Aug-07 11:17 AM, #10
          Reply RE: Well thats that, lurker, 16-Aug-07 03:01 PM, #11
Reply Why an AP? You clearly had ZERO idea what you were doi..., Nightshade, 15-Aug-07 01:27 PM, #2
Reply RE: Why an AP? You clearly had ZERO idea what you were..., Berbell (Guest), 15-Aug-07 03:35 PM, #3
     Reply I guess, but an AP seems excessively masochistic, Nightshade, 15-Aug-07 08:39 PM, #7
          Reply RE: I guess, but an AP seems excessively masochistic, Berbell (Guest), 16-Aug-07 02:15 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse, Cedek (Guest), 15-Aug-07 05:14 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse, Berbell (Guest), 15-Aug-07 03:36 PM, #4

Berbell (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-07 03:43 PM

#60685, "Well thats that"
In response to Reply #0

Well not much of a char... But was something to get me through the dull hours during the summer. After my one week holiday I just kinda lost interest.

I still do not know how to play a AP don't know if I ever will...

Anyway gonna finish my time here in London and might be back after that. Even though some at least one of you don't want me here.

Victoria.
Thanks for everything. It was always fun when you logged on.

Victoria2 (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-07 05:47 PM

#60690, "RE: Well thats that"
In response to Reply #5

Glad you had a good time, since that is the whole point of the game, and people often forget that in because of their competitive streaks or something.

I have to say though that this solves a dilemma for me. I could see that as a character, you were trying to achieve the stuff I demanded of you, but unfortunately you just weren't delivering, and things didn't seem to be changing.

I know that you can get stuck at certain levels for ages since I myself got stuck at 43, which was not somewhere that I would choose to hang out. I was about to boot you with the intention of re-admitting you when you got into hero range, but then I saw you off trying to get exp on your own and figured I'd see whether you progressed in another week.

btw, I did leech a charge from a weapon I think was yours. You died to a healer! A healer!!! I figured that warranted a leeching. Although I did tell the healer not to kill you any more unless you attacked him first.

From what people told me, you were a bit suicidal. I think someone told me you waded into their group of four or something and went down in one round!

lurkerThu 16-Aug-07 09:13 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60703, "RE: Well thats that"
In response to Reply #5

>
>Anyway gonna finish my time here in London and might be back
>after that. Even though some at least one of you don't want me
>here.
>

My last post was deleted, probably because it was too harsh and encouraged you not to come back. But I want you to justify why you thought it would be sporting to try and kill our linkdead groupmate. It wasn't even like he wasn't doing his job and was pissing around until that point. Something probably came up and he had to split. I had to do the same thing when there was a bad lightning storm in my area last week. And I doubt any of the people in my group were trying to pull an asshat move like killing me when I obviously couldn't respond. What the hell is wrong with you to try and pull something like that?

Berbell (Guest)Thu 16-Aug-07 11:17 AM

#60705, "RE: Well thats that"
In response to Reply #9

As I stated on your last post.

If you would have stayed you would have seen that I had been counting the ticks and knew that he was about to go into the void (or reconnect), and since this was the second time this happend during the time I was grouped with him (We where killing in Darsylon waiting for someone to join us). I though it to be a good time to rp the way Berbell felt about people that waisted her time. And as I know that the assassin would be saved from me on the tick all I had to do was talk trash and not put anything behind the words. A win win situation I would say.

Anyway getting killed is part of the game I have never (to my knowlage) killed link dead people. I also do not like to kill people when I am in a group unless we are equaly mached or I am on the weaker team. (I do not think you will belive me, from the harshness of you last post I think you will not belive what I tell you anway but that is my side of the story)

lurkerThu 16-Aug-07 03:01 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60707, "RE: Well thats that"
In response to Reply #10

Sorry I didn't see the response to my last post. Pretty much from my standpoint it seemed like 'well if he's shady enough to pull crap like this who knows what he'll do to me'. So I worded since I had absolutely no chance of killing you (or anyone else really). Good to know you're not the big douche I thought you were. As Forrest Gump said, SORRY I RUINED YOUR BLACK PANTHER PARTY.

NightshadeWed 15-Aug-07 01:27 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2005
125 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#60678, "Why an AP? You clearly had ZERO idea what you were doi..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

--Nightshade

Berbell (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-07 03:35 PM

#60683, "RE: Why an AP? You clearly had ZERO idea what you were..."
In response to Reply #2

Isn't that the best way of learning then..

NightshadeWed 15-Aug-07 08:39 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2005
125 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#60694, "I guess, but an AP seems excessively masochistic"
In response to Reply #3

from my character's limited interaction with you, I assumed you were new in a more general sense than "new to APs" though.

I'm not knocking you, that's a higher level AP than I've ever had. Most people just don't like the "learn by repeatedly getting your teeth kicked in" route.

--Nightshade

Berbell (Guest)Thu 16-Aug-07 02:15 AM

#60697, "RE: I guess, but an AP seems excessively masochistic"
In response to Reply #7

Well my teeth was never that good looking from the beginning =)

Cedek (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-07 05:14 AM

#60646, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse"
In response to Reply #0

Man, had a lot of fun with you. Gave you that black hammer once to make certain you'd owe me.

Liked your char, and a good interwiev for Scions as well.

Good luck with the next one, see you in the fields.

Berbell (Guest)Wed 15-Aug-07 03:36 PM

#60684, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Berbell the Lady of the Apocalypse"
In response to Reply #1

Yea, to bad you leveled away from me though. Could have been fun running up together.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60638 Previous topic | Next topic