Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60330
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Aug-07 05:40 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60330, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage"

Tue Aug 7 09:41:31 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Fregata perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage, Fregata (Guest), 07-Aug-07 07:04 PM, #2
Reply Krilcov? I miss you man. nt, LarcatHrudgir (Guest), 07-Aug-07 10:29 PM, #3
Reply umm who are you ?? heh, Commander (Guest), 08-Aug-07 10:35 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage, Sybea (Guest), 09-Aug-07 04:32 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage, Daevryn, 07-Aug-07 10:26 PM, #12
     Reply ATTN: Daevryn (Please Explain), Fregata (Guest), 08-Aug-07 08:29 AM, #4
          Reply RE: ATTN: Daevryn (Please Explain), Daevryn, 08-Aug-07 08:46 AM, #5
          Reply Has nothing to do with elementals., Valguarnera, 08-Aug-07 09:40 AM, #6
               Reply What is the reasoning behind this?, Fregata (Guest), 08-Aug-07 09:55 AM, #7
               Reply (WANTED) Flags and xp loss, Twist, 08-Aug-07 10:10 AM, #8
               Reply Disincentive to crime., Valguarnera, 08-Aug-07 10:10 AM, #9
               Reply Are you sure?, Minyar1 (Guest), 10-Aug-07 08:58 AM, #13
               Reply This has become pretty buggy of late, time to review th..., Theerkla, 10-Aug-07 10:31 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage, Dhulo (Guest), 07-Aug-07 02:53 PM, #1

Fregata (Guest)Tue 07-Aug-07 07:04 PM

#60360, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage"
In response to Reply #0

I had fun. I got challenged by Jun and became an applicant at 11. It was fun ride till the end. My first BattleRager.

Thanks to Kasty for induction. That was cool induction. Should have gone scout. But Defenders are awesome.

Thanks to the Imm controlling Tahren for talks, but damnit support your people. I was not looking for a reward, I was looking to do more work, and I asked for you to say something to the bard. If you never did sales (Or motivational speaking), you would never get my point.

Thanks to Commander and Drillmaster. Most impact to this char came from Drovis, Jun, Armonk, Awk, Berak, Dhulo, Jichii and few other villagers whose name is missing my head right now. All the villagers are doing awesome from my point-of-view. You guys are the group of beast.

Sybea and Sarsett, I looked forward to you guys more than anything. I was trying to make a circle of weapon-merchants, but failed at few junctions.

Xilia, I do not think I ever took anything from your corpse ever. I tried to return as much as I can hold. You got mad at me cause you had no one to blame and there was a young assassin the shadows. Nililah, I had fun with you. And I did what Twist/Hunsobo said “If I could bash you, I would bash you to death.” Mirlin, you fled from like 6 times even with 7ranks above me. I got killed more than I killed. And many times I got looted, but it was all fun. For the life of me, I could not seal the kill.

Everybody else with whom, I interacted, thank you so much.

Thank you all for a fun ride till the exp hole I went in and I deleted mainly because of this. Now Valg’s comment will be not to get wanted. What is this, an advertisement for Tribunals? Tribunal is just a freaking cabal, and you don’t get into exp holes if you are killed by a Rager. If you have coded that conjuror ####, then you should code rager death to be exp holes too. If I attack a conjuror in my range and die, I only loose con. But if I am wanted (by a Cabal) and I die to an IN-RANGE (PK RANGE) conjuror’s elemental, I loose con and exp. What kind of stupid code is this, Valg?

What is the minimum requirement for "Master of Kyousho-Jitsu"?

LarcatHrudgir (Guest)Tue 07-Aug-07 10:29 PM

#60367, "Krilcov? I miss you man. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Commander (Guest)Wed 08-Aug-07 10:35 AM

#60386, "umm who are you ?? heh"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry our play times seem to not match up at all. I think I may have seen you on a single hand count, considering I have 600+ hours on my char I dont think it was cus I am never on. My Girl, friends, and family can attest to that haha. I am glad however that you took inspiration from the rest of the village, I think its a damn good example of the kind of Ship I run in the village if you can name 8 ragers and say they all heavily influenced and inspired you, And those are the new guys heh. Over all I wish I had time to induct and inteact with everyone, but I do the best I can. I believe brink catches anyone who slips by me 99% of the time, and that number is small. You may want to re-evaulate your opinion a little. *shrug*
Glad you had fun though.

Sybea (Guest)Thu 09-Aug-07 04:32 PM

#60418, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage"
In response to Reply #2

Had a lot of fun running around with you. I was waiting on that list. It would have worked!

Good luck on your next!

DaevrynThu 09-Aug-07 05:40 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60366, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage"
In response to Reply #2

Are you on drugs? Just curious. It's not just this post that's sometimes made me wonder.

Fregata (Guest)Wed 08-Aug-07 08:29 AM

#60372, "ATTN: Daevryn (Please Explain)"
In response to Reply #12

Awesome Misdirection

You totally avoided the subject of loosing exp to tribunal conjuror. No explaination, but rather you did an awesome job in changing the subject and call me retarded. I would prefer not to get to the level of name-calling and insult each other.

Lets not call other post in the midst. Please explain to me the reasoning and theories behind the loosing exp to in-range (PK Range) conjuror's elemental. Valg didn't explain anything on the bug board but just called it a design.

DaevrynWed 08-Aug-07 08:46 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#60373, "RE: ATTN: Daevryn (Please Explain)"
In response to Reply #4

It was a serious question, which you've chosen to avoid. Oh, the bitter, bitter irony!

The wanted flags and deaths thing has been rehashed on the forums more times than I'd care to count over the years. Bust out the forum search.

ValguarneraWed 08-Aug-07 09:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60381, "Has nothing to do with elementals."
In response to Reply #4

Any death while (WANTED) results in XP loss. It's been this way for years.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Fregata (Guest)Wed 08-Aug-07 09:55 AM

#60383, "What is the reasoning behind this?"
In response to Reply #6

Can you please explain the reasoning behind such. PK Deaths does not result in exp loss; why should PK Deaths while wanted result like this?

Over the years almost everything has been changed. And I did try looking up the forum search for this topic, but barely could find anything on this subject.

TwistWed 08-Aug-07 10:10 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#60384, "(WANTED) Flags and xp loss"
In response to Reply #7

If you didn't lose xp when WANTED there would be virtually no down-side to attacking in town. It's typically pretty easy to get out of town alive after a pk attempt. At that point, suiciding, finding a buddy to kill you, etc. are all ways that, if you didn't lose xp, you could lose the flag with very little consequence (no eq loss, 1/3 con point is fairly minimal, etc.)

I won't be debating further whether this is fair, right, or otherwise. It is what it is, and is unlikely to change. But I thought I would provide an explanation as to why it is this way, because you asked.

ValguarneraWed 08-Aug-07 10:10 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60385, "Disincentive to crime."
In response to Reply #7

Generally, crime is profitable so long as you're getting away with it. The XP loss is one thing that makes an attack in town more risky than one not in town. That risk creates an element of safety in the towns, without simply declaring them "off-limits for PK" or anything like that.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Minyar1 (Guest)Fri 10-Aug-07 08:58 AM

#60429, "Are you sure?"
In response to Reply #6

Honestly I have died many times while wanted in PK and never lost a single bit of EXP because I was chaotic. So...don't go ruining a good thing though. I can understand orderly losing some, neutral losing a little, but someone who cares nothing for the law...should lose nothing.

Also...why give an exp loss on a PK intensive mud when you died while wanted to a PK. I don't agree with the logic. Of course, who cares what I think but I have a feeling most of the playerbase would agree.

TheerklaFri 10-Aug-07 10:31 AM
1055 posts
#60430, "This has become pretty buggy of late, time to review th..."
In response to Reply #6

I can guarantee you there are times you die in pk and don't lose exp, I can also guarantee you there are times when you die in pk and do lose exp.

Dhulo (Guest)Tue 07-Aug-07 02:53 PM

#60355, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fregata the Sukuinage"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I'm sorry to see you go. Why delete? It seemed like you were doing well. Obviously a newish player, but it seemed like everyone was working with you instead of against you, including the imms. Hope this just means you're still in the fields, trying something else!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60330 Previous topic | Next topic