Subject: "(Deleted) Zarilia, Blood Servant, Anathema to the Empi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60220
Show all folders

Zarilia (Guest)Sun 05-Aug-07 09:49 PM

#60220, "(Deleted) Zarilia, Blood Servant, Anathema to the Empi..."

Well, since I don't know the next time I'll be getting a chance to log onto the site or do a character or wait for the 3 days till an official delete, I thought I'd post here. First, yes, I was an Anathema, but I like to think I went out as a High Priestess. My wife went into labor earlier this week, and when I returned from my baby girls first days, I logged on to find myself as an Acolyte. Then after I said I was going to Delete, I was Anathemed. So thats the story for those that would wonder what happened.

I logged on today with the purpose of deleting anyways, so none of that mattered, just wanted to state how the Anathema came about. I had made a promise to my wife that once our daughter was born, I'd have to give up something to help, and in the end, the biggest time sink I had was Carrion Fields. (WoW I can do and idle without to much problems to take care of the baby and other needs as they come up). To those that complained about the amount of time it seemed I spent logged on that conincided with Hunsobo, you can kiss my ass. I would get home around 9;45 from renovating a house, log on about 10 or so, then play till around 12:00. It just so happened that his times also were the same. Along it seemed with Waserax. I have never in the 12+ years of playing here heard so many people whining and complaining about being a pocket healer. That is the goal of healers, to bring enhancements to others. Get over it, or recruit your own healers. And to those whom whined I would never fight alone, kiss my butt as well. Healers are not meant to be stand up fighters.

Goodbyes:

Eshval: I must say, when you deleted, I was very depressed. You were a truly inspiring immortal whom I have thought of as one of the best over the years. You interacted with the players and brought people to new levels of playing. I hate to admit, once you deleted, I felt a little bad, but I do fully understand changes in life. If you still read these forums, I just want to say thank you as a player. You've given life to so many of my past characters.

Hunsobo: I also want to say a thank you to you. It is so nice when you get to work with a player of your calibur that can be deathful as well as considerate to the playerbase as a whole. I do feel bad about some of the fights we had against others, when their was nothing they could really do against you with me standing there. Good luck with the Emperorish and the stuff that is going on in the Palace. Was a great last character to play with.

Waserax: Also another great character. With this incarnation, I was impressed by the pure powerhouses in roleplay that I was around. Figured at first Empire would be like it was in the old days, but with you, Hunsobo, and Ktaar, it was astonding. You did a good job leading the Divine, and keeping up that paranoia. I thought you'd get upset with me since I was rising so fast through the Ranks just because of the Emperor. And I knew I had your position as soon as you died, which would be soon. Didn't even have to scheme to get you outed or anything!

Ktaar: Another deadly character and Roleplayer. Wish we could have interacted more with one another. Though, the few times we did, you were unbelievable. I still can't believe gating to someone, fighting them a few and to see them flee and follow them to the next room to find you standing over their corpse. Was truly amazing your talent as an assassin.

Izuhlzin: Damn you for never trading me that mask! Was one of the few items I was trying desperatly to obtain for myself. Good luck, and it is a shame of how the Spire is treating you. You seem'ed very skilled in my eyes.

Nih: You were the nemesiss to every evil healer and shaman there is. And the fact that you were such a great opponent made it all the better. Thank you for the consideration you showed in defeated foes and returning armors. I hope more of the Playerbase picks up on it, as it will cause more fights in the end and less people grumbling.

Immortal Staff: Thanks again for 12+ years of great entertainment and enjoyment. I started out playing in college, and even now, after 7 years of being out of school, this game has continually impressed me with how involved and intriguing it is. You can never have the same game again as you did with a previous character. Continue the great work, and I hope you will still be around in 2 years when I'll get a chance to come back and play as a beginner again!

Brian Soethe
Past Characters of some note:
Aidan, Calden, Cymrych, Angelica, Glenada, Talianna, and Bulanu
(Yes, I can't remember much of my characters over the past 12 years, I am so pathetic!)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurMon 06-Aug-07 01:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60239, "RE: (Deleted) Zarilia, Blood Servant, Anathema to the ..."
In response to Reply #0

>I thought you'd get upset with me
>since I was rising so fast through the Ranks just because of
>the Emperor.

Heh. I thought about making a stink when I loaned you my troll amulet and you quit with it, but by that time I was already around 600 hours so I figured...meh...let him keep it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60220 Previous topic | Next topic