Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Rettis the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60181
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Aug-07 02:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60181, "(DELETED) [SCION] Rettis the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Sat Aug 4 02:47:54 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Rettis perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:219

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JhyrbianSat 04-Aug-07 06:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60190, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Rettis the High Wizard of the Arc..."
In response to Reply #0

Alot of things have changed on CF - alot for the better. I didn't disagree with the muter changes, they're still powerfull enough. Haven't played a mage in forever so I figured why not, third hero mage! Woo! Next thing you know i'll be trying to lich!

I'm not too big on goodbyes, I fought alot of cool people and learned alot about the muter class and some of the newer changes on CF. I had alot of fun running around with Drezen, pked alot of people together and against some tougher odds. You really remind me of someone. I could be wrong - but either way. Awesome job.

Victoria - It's too bad we didn't run into each other all that often
but when we did it was memorable. Good job on the drow ap.

Laviter - You kick ass bro.

Ravon - You definitely know your #### home slice.

By the end I was pretty disinterested and just going through the motions of CF and not really 'playing' it. I won't say I'll never play again but it might be awhile before I get that urge to sink so much time into a game.

Cheers,
Jhyrb

Izu (Guest)Sat 04-Aug-07 09:54 PM

#60191, "It was fun"
In response to Reply #3

Running alongside another muter the few times we did!

Drezen (Guest)Mon 06-Aug-07 02:49 AM

#60244, "This sucks"
In response to Reply #3

You make Drezen cry dirty duergar tears by doing this.

I was thrilled whenever you were around for lots of reasons. Here are just a few.

A: You knew your stuff and it showed.
B: Me and you could turn the tide against whole armies (as we proved to the village...heh heh)
C: We thought almost like the same brain sometimes. It was freaky.
D: You seemed to appreciate my wisecracks.
E: You indulged my occasional cigar and drinking binges while making the Chasm participate.

Victoria2 (Guest)Sat 04-Aug-07 03:46 PM

#60186, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Rettis the High Wizard of the Arc..."
In response to Reply #0

Rettis seemed like a good character to me, from the little I saw. Had a slightly dangerous/untrustworthy ambience, in that I always wondered whether you might join some plot of Ravon's against me. However, you never did anything that I could consider disloyal, and seemed a solid ally when I was around.

Despite your understated manner, I could tell you were pretty happy to take down Niheriva.

I'm impressed by most of the scions, but you were definitely no expection in being self-reliant, and some of those logs you posted were nice.

Mind if I ask what edges you had and what you thought of them all?

AmberionSat 04-Aug-07 08:40 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60184, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Rettis the High Wizard of the Arc..."
In response to Reply #0

Aaw, I was scared of you when I had my lvl 44 warrior village applicant. Kicked the ####s out of me. And I was afraid of you as I talked to you with Cedek to join Scion. ^^ Something creepy about your char. hehe I wonder why you deleted though.

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60181 Previous topic | Next topic