Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vek the Master of the Miyama Ryu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60103
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 01-Aug-07 01:52 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60103, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vek the Master of the Miyama Ryu, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Wed Aug 1 01:50:22 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vek perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:216

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vek (Guest)Fri 03-Aug-07 05:49 PM

#60174, "Thanks."
In response to Reply #0

Spent a half hour in Hamsah stalking a Fort kid, with two tribunals in the room, and then slipped and hit "x" instead of "xx"

Dumbass = me, with stalk and assassinate aliased to xx and x. Probably would have been more fun getting anathema con-deathed, but I didn't have the foresight or the ambition to try to RP away my typo. After fleeing to the Ocean, manacled, I was so annoyed with myself that I just sat there and set a #tick {delete} {delete} {3}.

Yes, I'm a bit of a tintin whore.

Anyway, thanks to all. I don't have much to say. Empire was fun enough. Lot of freaks, but a few really fun people to play the game with. Ktaar was an eloquent guide and mentor. I'm not much of a pk'er, but had a few fun fights. I wish I'd spent more time caballed in my early years, so I wasn't so damned petrified of Scion chars. Getting a little better though.

For what it's worth, after all that stalking, I failed the damn assassination attempt...

Vek (Guest)Fri 03-Aug-07 09:39 PM

#60180, "revision.. I said a lot and a few, but"
In response to Reply #1

What I meant was a few freaks, but a lot of really cool players.

xoxo,
Vek Vekevek

AmberionSat 04-Aug-07 08:39 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60182, "RE: Thanks."
In response to Reply #1

I've had quite som fun traveling and fighting alongside you, and against you. ^^
Both with Maynak (human warrior, uncabaled until 44, then village applicant.) and Cedek (Scion human shifter).

To bad you deleted, was looking forward to fighting you with my next current char. ^^

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60103 Previous topic | Next topic