Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60092
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 31-Jul-07 09:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17190 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60092, "(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Jul 31 09:45:38 2007

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Lyug perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:485

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..., Zesam, 14-Aug-07 04:04 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..., Nathalya (Guest), 13-Aug-07 06:08 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..., Sokde (Guest), 03-Aug-07 11:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..., Obaz (Guest), 01-Aug-07 03:07 PM, #1
     Reply Yeah man I will give you a call., Lyug (Guest), 02-Aug-07 12:52 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Yeah man I will give you a call., Grysh (Guest), 02-Aug-07 10:18 PM, #3

ZesamTue 14-Aug-07 04:04 AM
Member since 04th Jun 2007
48 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60564, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you for all the tea parties and little chats. I still have a cup with me. Too bad you never did get to that blackened chicken. Of course, you know the most devout of the Lord of Ambition is going to ask you to try and do more than you already do (even if you are a Herald). You had a good go at it all around.

Z

Nathalya (Guest)Mon 13-Aug-07 06:08 PM

#60537, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

You gone too ? Oh no, no more legendary jokes and gambling at the Inn ? No more Midnight Dragon hunting ? Oh well, it was fun following you around and having all those drinks while flipping coins at the Inn. Perhaps one day you will reincarnate. Thank you for all your help.
Take care !
Nat.

Sokde (Guest)Fri 03-Aug-07 11:55 AM

#60167, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, we had so many interactions that I'm not quite sure where to start. I, obviously, loved Lyug. When you first joined the Heralds, you caused a rift between me and other Herald - I couldn't have enjoyed the roleplay more. Once we continued on, I was amazed at how well you fit in within the Star, even though you weren't the arctype of a Herald warrior. No cookie cutter here. Well played.

I think I have a few memorable quotes floating around from some of our RP, but you'll have to remind me when Sokde is gone, so that I don't forget to post it all up. The first few brawls we had were some of the only PK that I'd done with Sokde up to that point, and as far as warrior/thief goes, I had a lot of fun getting my ass kicked.

Too bad we never really talked over the RP that happened where we stopped talking. I was looking forward to it, but I just moved recently to a new state myself, so my time got cut way down. Once I came back to play some of my regular hours, you weren't around as much.

There's honestly so much good I could say about Lyugy, and I can't imagine my Herald experience without you.

Great character. Good show. You will be missed.

Obaz (Guest)Wed 01-Aug-07 03:07 PM

#60121, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Lyug the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

Dude, looks like you got plenty of love for your first char. But it sounds like you gave a #### ton of love away in the form of dragon gear. *chuckle* Hopefully I'll be getting a few calls from you when you get settled down in Georgia to tell me all about your CF adventures. Well done,
Obaznuk

Lyug (Guest)Thu 02-Aug-07 12:52 PM

#60150, "Yeah man I will give you a call."
In response to Reply #1

I think this game is way too addictive to stop playing after my first char. lol

Grysh (Guest)Thu 02-Aug-07 10:18 PM

#60158, "RE: Yeah man I will give you a call."
In response to Reply #2

Only knew you for a small window of time as a wood-elf rager, but definitely a GREAT first character and very positive addition to this mud. It was very evident to me that you were having fun while playing, and that sort of thing shines beyond the performances of some bitter vets :p

Good luck dude

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #60092 Previous topic | Next topic