Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drinker o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59473
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 30-Jun-07 12:19 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59473, "(DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drinker of Souls"

Fri Jun 29 08:49:24 2007

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Eshval perished, never to return.

Race:vampyre
Class:thief
Level:57
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:6019

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I will blow newbies if you come back., Krilcovs (Guest), 29-Jun-07 09:25 AM, #41
Reply Time to regroup, Eshval, 29-Jun-07 08:53 PM, #26
Reply #### it!, Pro-Man (Guest), 29-Jun-07 09:38 PM, #27
Reply RE: Time to regroup, Zarilia (Guest), 29-Jun-07 09:48 PM, #28
Reply Life is like that sometimes., Iunna, 29-Jun-07 10:17 PM, #29
Reply RE: Time to regroup, BeroKarithia (Guest), 29-Jun-07 10:28 PM, #30
Reply <hug> That's all, I already miss you. n/t, Cyth (Guest), 29-Jun-07 10:46 PM, #31
Reply RE: Time to regroup, Daelen-nologin (Guest), 29-Jun-07 11:52 PM, #32
Reply Thanks for everything, Farigno, 29-Jun-07 11:55 PM, #33
Reply Good luck man..., Twist, 30-Jun-07 12:49 AM, #34
Reply Farewell and come back, Dhargor, 30-Jun-07 02:15 AM, #35
Reply Take it easy, remember us and read a dictionary!, Yhorian (Guest), 30-Jun-07 03:21 AM, #37
Reply RE: Time to regroup, Valguarnera, 30-Jun-07 07:51 AM, #38
Reply F---, Sebeok, 30-Jun-07 09:27 AM, #39
Reply Good luck with everything..., Lightmaged (Guest), 30-Jun-07 12:09 PM, #40
Reply RE: Time to regroup, Raheena (Guest), 30-Jun-07 02:37 PM, #42
Reply Best IMM ever, Mud Jumper (Guest), 30-Jun-07 04:58 PM, #43
Reply Unfortunate, Quezzumpliet, 30-Jun-07 10:17 PM, #44
Reply Wondered why things were so quiet., Aomiern (Guest), 01-Jul-07 09:25 PM, #45
Reply So Long, Ysaloerye, 02-Jul-07 09:08 AM, #46
Reply RE: Time to regroup, NeveR (Guest), 02-Jul-07 12:51 PM, #48
Reply Are we allowed to know who Eshval is? nt, incognito, 29-Jun-07 04:23 PM, #19
Reply I don't understand what you're asking. Clarify, yo! (..., Daevryn, 29-Jun-07 04:33 PM, #20
     Reply RE: I don't understand what you're asking. Clarify, yo..., Isildur, 29-Jun-07 04:36 PM, #21
          Reply Well, who have I heard of that is Eshval?, incognito, 29-Jun-07 04:51 PM, #23
               Reply RE: Well, who have I heard of that is Eshval?, Eskelian, 29-Jun-07 06:30 PM, #24
                    Reply Wasn't eshval a herald imm before all that? nt, N b M (Guest), 29-Jun-07 06:40 PM, #25
                         Reply Ahh, well thanks and good luck then, incognito, 30-Jun-07 02:19 AM, #36
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..., Yean, 29-Jun-07 02:47 PM, #18
Reply *sigh*, N b M (Guest), 29-Jun-07 02:26 PM, #17
Reply You're the only imm that ever stalked ME., Yhorian (Guest), 29-Jun-07 02:03 PM, #16
Reply Huge disappointment. ~, _Magus_, 29-Jun-07 01:37 PM, #15
Reply Hope the problems get fixed., Pro-man (Guest), 29-Jun-07 12:57 PM, #14
Reply Wow., Restraal (Guest), 29-Jun-07 12:41 PM, #12
Reply [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drinker of Souls, Mutsu (Guest), 29-Jun-07 11:44 AM, #11
Reply You'll Be Missed, Kastellyn, 29-Jun-07 11:25 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..., Big fan (Guest), 29-Jun-07 10:22 AM, #8
Reply A players immortal, CF Player (Guest), 29-Jun-07 10:22 AM, #7
Reply Body blow! Body blow!, Lyristeon, 29-Jun-07 10:11 AM, #6
Reply RE: Body blow! Body blow!, Isildur, 29-Jun-07 04:39 PM, #22
Reply Oh, crap, Valkenar, 29-Jun-07 10:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..., Cyth (Guest), 29-Jun-07 09:38 AM, #4
Reply This REALLY depresses me. Like...really. A lot. A whole..., Vladamir, 29-Jun-07 09:37 AM, #3
Reply Ouch., Daevryn, 29-Jun-07 09:36 AM, #2
Reply NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(..., Elhe_Greddarh (Guest), 29-Jun-07 09:18 AM, #1
     Reply RE: NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., Niris (Guest), 29-Jun-07 11:25 AM, #10
     Reply Seconded. Big frowny face. :( nt, Nightshade, 29-Jun-07 12:53 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Seconded. Big frowny face. :( nt, Nazdreth (Guest), 02-Jul-07 12:47 PM, #47

Krilcovs (Guest)Sat 30-Jun-07 12:15 PM

#59476, "I will blow newbies if you come back."
In response to Reply #0

You are my favorite imm, agg. Its not good to see this one go.
I hope you are comming back in the form of another imm. Even a few hours a week is fun time yea? Eshval/fun time..hint hint. And I had something all rolled up to finally give you that interaction you always wanted, dude, man. Do what you need to do. You made my cf experience great!

EshvalFri 29-Jun-07 08:53 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59514, "Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #0

Allow me to apoligize for my rather quick departure, but I knew this would likely be coming for a while. RL stuff is pretty intensive at this moment: family illnesses and my school obligations are also requiring a massive amount of time. If I can find a certain clarity in my life and schedule, I would love to get back involved with the players and staff of CF, it had become a second home to me.

When I immorted, several years ago (with Soucivi - Herald bard), it was because I loved (and still do) this magical world that is so full of life and wonders. It was Shazirah that allowed me to see the possibilities that existed in an RP immortal.

There are no goodbyes for individuals, for I would forget so many and I do no want anyone to be slighted. I will say this, I will miss this place, it people and its magic.

Luck to you all,
Eshval

*As a note to the absent Arvam and the ever-present Valg: I told you I would keep doing this as long as it was fun. It still is fun, and I would love to continue...I hope you understand.

**Another note: No conspiracies! I place the staff as among the most dedicated folks with whom I have interacted, as are the players.

A whole new day, a whole new set of possibilities. - MacGyver

Pro-Man (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 09:38 PM

#59515, "#### it!"
In response to Reply #26

*Manly Hug*

Zarilia (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 09:48 PM

#59516, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

I'll agree with the population and state that you will be missed. I first got to interact with you as Innis, and now Eshval. You are one of those Immortals that actually cared about your followers and encouraged them to up their roleplay just by being in your presence. Thanks again for Empowering several of my characters through different lives and I hope you find time to come back. But... Could you have at least tatt'ed me before going away! How hard would that have been!

IunnaFri 29-Jun-07 10:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59518, "Life is like that sometimes."
In response to Reply #26

You were a great person/presence to have around - I hope things turn out for the best and you come back soon. In the meantime, you know how to reach me! Don't be a stranger.

BeroKarithia (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 10:28 PM

#59519, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

Time catches up to us all. You seemed to do a good job from what all I could tell during the years. Some people agreed with things you did, some didn't. Some didn't like you and some didn't. But you were a strong presence for these past 3 years? That in itself says a lot.

Real life is what got to me also, so I certainly understand. I hope things work out for you, and thank you for all your contributions to the MUD. No matter what others might say/think or voice, I say "You did good." =)

Beroxxus/Karithia

Cyth (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 10:46 PM

#59520, "<hug> That's all, I already miss you. n/t"
In response to Reply #26

n/t

Daelen-nologin (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 11:52 PM

#59521, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

Soucivi saved my hide so many times I think I was playing
Lerrik then, not sure anymore. Just had to throw in a
thanks for deeds long gone, and kudos for all the stuff
you've done since. Even when you were just messing with
the heads of forties etc... Eshval was great fun and added
some flavor that I hadn't realized was missing in this game.
Good luck with all that RL stuff. Mine's finally slowing
down some (except the electrical system in my new house is from
the 40's so I'm in the scary spider filled attic alot, but that's
a whole other story. heh)
I hope you come back, not at the expense of your real life or
anything, but even though I never played a follower I'll miss
the little things. even sick twisted "drawings" you inspired
your people to create. heh. Later and once again good luck.

FarignoFri 29-Jun-07 11:55 PM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
#59522, "Thanks for everything"
In response to Reply #26

I definitely appreciate your taking a chance and empowering me, and seeing me all the way through the heroimm process. Thank you for all of your help with the area and general advice and everything, it has been appreciated the whole way along. I'm not sure if the medical issues are the same person that was having problems earlier, but I hope for the best, and I will keep the issue private, since that appears to be your desire. I look forward to seeing you back, and maybe now that you aren't in the middle of nowhere you can play a mortal or two for a couple hours a week.

Anyhow, good luck with everything,
Grant

TwistSat 30-Jun-07 12:49 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#59525, "Good luck man..."
In response to Reply #26

You'll be missed. I enjoyed the chats we had. Hope life allows you back soon, should that be what you are wanting.

DhargorSat 30-Jun-07 02:15 AM
Member since 25th May 2007
18 posts
#59526, "Farewell and come back"
In response to Reply #26

Good luck with RL staff. You were awesome Imm as Innis and Eshval. I hope you will return to us.

PS: You were the only one imm as Innis who gave me an empowerment. I know, Mhardat/Thilzilionis wasn't anything good and I am sorry for that.

Beront.

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 30-Jun-07 03:21 AM

#59528, "Take it easy, remember us and read a dictionary!"
In response to Reply #26

Learn how to spell 'vampire' and 'night'

I always got that wierd feeling you were Mayesha. I guess it's the avatar, reminds me of her artwork. And she used to have a pretty hands on feel to interaction.

Or maybe I'm just disappointed there aren't any gods with questionable sexualities (thought I had something with Zesam's androgenous arse), and you were the closest people came to 'bi'.

Yhorian

ValguarneraSat 30-Jun-07 07:51 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59531, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

This is a big blow to the staff, though not entirely unexpected with everything you have going on. As others have made clear, if life changes and you have the time for a hobby again, you're certainly welcome to return. Until then, best of luck with your family and studies, and thank you for everything you did (seen and unseen by the public) for the game.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

SebeokSat 30-Jun-07 09:27 AM
940 posts
#59532, "F---"
In response to Reply #26

I understand and I wish you all the best. If there's anything I can help out with in any way...hope things get better.
Doug

Lightmaged (Guest)Sat 30-Jun-07 12:09 PM

#59533, "Good luck with everything..."
In response to Reply #26

You were one of the reasons I kept playing so much. I enjoyed our interactions and you definately made this game enjoyable on so many diferent levels.

Thanks for everything. I really miss the game.

Take care.

Raheena (Guest)Sat 30-Jun-07 02:37 PM

#59534, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

You where by far the greatest Immortal I have ever interacted with. When I first started playing CF around ten years ago it was a diffrent world. Then there was a day I discovered a little shrine off in the woods close to a pool of blood. Thats the day CF changed for me. Up till then RP meant sh*t to me. I played the game to kill people and nothing more. Then I rolled up a toon and became one of your followers. It was the greatest, never before had I seen an Imm so willing to interact with a player. Inspiration was one of your first spheres. And thats exactly what you did for us all. You inspired all of us to be better RP'ers and players in general. Your tatoo was the second one I had ever recieved in CF. I recieved that tattoo some where around four times in the time you where alive. And I loved it every time. Following you never got old to me, it was always worth the time and dedication it took. The rewards you granted always out wieghed the effort. Like the day the Imms helped destroy my soon to be lich that I think you where looking forward to me having. I am despressed as you where that day. After that your shrine iced over and your relegions changed. I felt you took it has hard as I did. You where, are and will always be the GREATEST IMMORTAL to ever walk in my eyes.

P.S. Thank you for everything. You made the game fun for me and I will miss that.

Johnny Cockhran, Loyal follower of the Muse

Mud Jumper (Guest)Sat 30-Jun-07 04:58 PM

#59535, "Best IMM ever"
In response to Reply #26

I gotta say, I've been playing muds continuously for a little over a decade. Throughout my career, you have been the best imm I have ever interacted with. In fact, the reason why I stayed in Carrion Fields after I tested the mud out was almost entirely due to your presence. I think you are a great inspiration to all, imms and players alike. For that, I thank you.

QuezzumplietSat 30-Jun-07 10:17 PM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#59540, "Unfortunate"
In response to Reply #26

I remember when you and I were lowly heroimms helping each other with our areas. I honestly never thought you'd become something as cool as Eshval and you were certainly a unique and terribly fun Imm. I fully understand how real life can take you away from something you truly enjoy. I hope you find the time in the future to return as you will be missed by this community.

--Quezz

Aomiern (Guest)Sun 01-Jul-07 09:25 PM

#59550, "Wondered why things were so quiet."
In response to Reply #26

I joined scion thinking things were better for RP and interaction, then I saw nothing except one time when you laughed at someone I killed I think. I had hoped for so much more. I guess the one thing I do wonder is what you thought of the character. Maybe it will have to wait for PBF and see if you said anything there, but well, who knows.

Wish I had had a chance at that famous RP.

YsaloeryeMon 02-Jul-07 09:08 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#59561, "So Long"
In response to Reply #26

Well I shall add my thanks for everything you have done and best wishes for life. You really were a tireless influence on so many aspects of the game, not only to mortals as a great interactive IMM, but to us in Immland too. Your input and insight into area building, concepts and 'feels' were just invaluable for so many of us.
May your path in life find its way back to the Fields some day.

NeveR (Guest)Mon 02-Jul-07 12:51 PM

#59574, "RE: Time to regroup"
In response to Reply #26

Very sad to see you go, i just made an orc that had the sphere beauty, i was wondering how it would go, she was ugly, but she covered herself in elven skin and blood and intestants. I had a ritual where i slew an elf mercenary infront of you, and dressed myself in her skin and blood prepared, just wondering how you would have reacted, i put some time in it so it was quite nice.

incognitoFri 29-Jun-07 04:23 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59502, "Are we allowed to know who Eshval is? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

DaevrynFri 29-Jun-07 04:33 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#59504, "I don't understand what you're asking. Clarify, yo! (..."
In response to Reply #19

IsildurFri 29-Jun-07 04:36 PM
5969 posts
#59505, "RE: I don't understand what you're asking. Clarify, yo..."
In response to Reply #20

I assume he means, "Which character did she immort as, if any?"

incognitoFri 29-Jun-07 04:51 PM
4495 posts
#59507, "Well, who have I heard of that is Eshval?"
In response to Reply #21

You know, Twist, Nep, Sebeok, etc.

I assumed Eshval was Valg. But I don't really know.

EskelianFri 29-Jun-07 06:30 PM
2023 posts
#59511, "RE: Well, who have I heard of that is Eshval?"
In response to Reply #23

Eshval was not Valg. Eshval was Innis, that new M imm, and originally I think that thief? battle imm. Sabaene or something?

N b M (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 06:40 PM

#59513, "Wasn't eshval a herald imm before all that? nt"
In response to Reply #24

incognitoSat 30-Jun-07 02:19 AM
4495 posts
#59527, "Ahh, well thanks and good luck then"
In response to Reply #25

Never had an Eshval follower but I was empowered by Innis once, and I appreciated the support I got from you, since I was getting some grief for being too bloodthirsty a scribe elsewhere.

YeanFri 29-Jun-07 02:47 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#59501, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..."
In response to Reply #0

Terrible news to see today You were awesome in person, and I wanted to thank you for all the help you lent for various issues, and for the glimpses of pretty things you allowed me to see. Your writing and rp is top notch and this will be a huge loss Wish you all the best with the things you got to do, and hopefully we'll get to meet again someday.

N b M (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 02:26 PM

#59500, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

Good luck with whatever it is that you have going on, I wish the best to you.

Yhorian (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 02:03 PM

#59499, "You're the only imm that ever stalked ME."
In response to Reply #0

Now I'm going to feel unloved. Come back soon!

Zulgh, hold me!

Yhorian

_Magus_Fri 29-Jun-07 01:37 PM
Member since 05th Dec 2006
430 posts
#59497, "Huge disappointment. ~"
In response to Reply #0

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire."

Pro-man (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 12:57 PM

#59496, "Hope the problems get fixed."
In response to Reply #0

That's rough.

Restraal (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 12:41 PM

#59493, "Wow."
In response to Reply #0

You were a solid and generally fun presence in the game and that's what I think is lacking. I haven't played in a bit, but I'll echo what everyone else said: "This sucks."

Mutsu (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 11:44 AM

#59490, "[SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drinker of Souls"
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed. Hopefully you come back. Good Luck with whatever was pressing you to do this.

KastellynFri 29-Jun-07 11:25 AM
864 posts
#59487, "You'll Be Missed"
In response to Reply #0

We'll keep a light on for you, man. Hope everything works out and you find the time again. Probably one of the best overall Immteraction folks out there. Good luck!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Big fan (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 10:22 AM

#59485, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..."
In response to Reply #0

By far one of the best IMM's to interact with, you empowered my first empowerment character with Innis and got me hooked! I admire your ability to play such vastly different roles at the same time so well, I wish I could handle one at a time with half of your skill.

Hope whatever cauaed your deletions has a happy ending and you can find your way back to the fields. You'll be missed.

Best wishes,
Mylinos

CF Player (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 10:22 AM

#59484, "A players immortal"
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed. You were one of the few immortals that went out of their way to check players under your sphere and make the game fun for them with random roleplays.

LyristeonFri 29-Jun-07 10:11 AM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
#59483, "Body blow! Body blow!"
In response to Reply #0

Ugh. Understand why you had to. I hope everything works out. All my best.

IsildurFri 29-Jun-07 04:39 PM
5969 posts
#59506, "RE: Body blow! Body blow!"
In response to Reply #6

Are you quoting "Mike Tyson's Punch Out!"? You realize that dates us...

ValkenarFri 29-Jun-07 10:04 AM
1203 posts
#59482, "Oh, crap"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to be one of the most active RP Imms. This is a tough loss for CF. It also blows a character idea I was mulling over, but oh well.

So this is about real life obligations? You always seemed so active.

Cyth (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 09:38 AM

#59481, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Eshval the Nightborn Queen, Drink..."
In response to Reply #0

Whatever is going on, I hope it gets better. You were my favorite IMM hands down. I will dearly miss you around Carrionfields.

Desi

VladamirFri 29-Jun-07 09:37 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#59480, "This REALLY depresses me. Like...really. A lot. A whole..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

DaevrynFri 29-Jun-07 09:36 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#59479, "Ouch."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for everything you did. We'll be happy to have you back when your RL obligations change for the better.

Elhe_Greddarh (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 09:18 AM

#59475, "NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Niris (Guest)Fri 29-Jun-07 11:25 AM

#59488, "RE: NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."
In response to Reply #1

Damn, we're kinda lacking on the evil imms now even more :/ Hope everything works out for you and you come back, you were always fun to RP with. I kinda liked having my ass handed to me and left bleeding around the MUD.

NightshadeFri 29-Jun-07 12:53 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2005
125 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#59494, "Seconded. Big frowny face. :( nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

--Nightshade

Nazdreth (Guest)Mon 02-Jul-07 12:47 PM

#59573, "RE: Seconded. Big frowny face. :( nt"
In response to Reply #13

And thirded as well. Ever since my first interaction with you when i was playing Nazdreth I had been hooked on your religion. Just the feel and the blackness of it all really added some spice to an alignment that ( for me) had only been "do bad things, kill some people, loose lot, bored." As soon as you grabbed me up from wherver the hell I was in the realm and not only inducted me into Scion even over the chancellor himself, but smacked me about and left me for bleeding on the road, I knew I was going to come back for more.

All and all I suppose what I am saying is that you were an awesome presence for the game and will be missed. Hope everything works out well IRL, and I wish you nothing but the best.

Take care.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59473 Previous topic | Next topic