Subject: "Peace out, Deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59271
Show all folders

Mibblic (Guest)Sun 24-Jun-07 07:41 PM

#59271, "Peace out, Deleted."

Thanks Nexus, Battle, Fortress, Empire, Scion, Refuge and all those who are in those cabals, heralds to. Only got bad vibes from 2 characters I wont mention, other wise I had alot of fun talking to people pking and exploring. It was really frustrating playing my first mage past 30, even heroing, especially a 18charisma, conji, who had really angry demons. Oh yea, trans-muter, and trans-plendant caused me two nasty deaths. It started to suck after Tariens left, and Mutsu is a super noob that is trying hard, made things, hellish at times, and great at others. #### derexal and peace

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Noooooo!, Frajalar (Guest), 25-Jun-07 03:25 PM, #9
Reply hehe!, Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:06 AM, #12
Reply We had a couple of good ones., Aomiern (Guest), 25-Jun-07 01:13 PM, #8
Reply Grr, Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:09 AM, #15
Reply hey sorry for all the mean words, drovis (Guest), 25-Jun-07 10:41 AM, #7
Reply thanks, Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:04 AM, #11
Reply One more things, comming a LONG way?, Krilcovs (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:24 AM, #16
Reply RE: Peace out, Deleted., Mutsu (Guest), 25-Jun-07 08:56 AM, #6
Reply RE: Peace out, Deleted., Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:02 AM, #10
Reply Hope it wasn't me!, Feiaina (Guest), 25-Jun-07 08:32 AM, #5
Reply That one day., Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:09 AM, #14
     Reply It would have taken you a while, for sure., Feiaina (Guest), 26-Jun-07 12:29 PM, #17
          Reply Same here., Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 05:12 PM, #18
Reply RE: Peace out, Deleted., Brinkmun (Guest), 25-Jun-07 07:43 AM, #4
Reply I loved dying to you., Mibblic (Guest), 26-Jun-07 10:07 AM, #13
Reply Another character created by Krilcov, btw. nt, Mibblic (Guest), 25-Jun-07 12:24 AM, #3
Reply RE: Peace out, Deleted., Waserax (Guest), 24-Jun-07 10:16 PM, #1
     Reply nah, Mibblic (Guest), 25-Jun-07 12:23 AM, #2

Frajalar (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 03:25 PM

#59306, "Noooooo!"
In response to Reply #0

Gimme back my gold! You owe me 40 coins! Well, it was a lot of fun hanging out with you. After being away for a long time you and MArastoron were the two new friends I made, if it weren't for you I might not have gotten back into the char and perhaps would have auto-deleted...but now that I'm here for you - you are gone! Damn you to hell and back! I loved the madness me you and Chaimosho shared. Interesting, lively and fun. Hope to see you back and reall soon too!

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:06 AM

#59321, "hehe!"
In response to Reply #9

f'ing chaimosho and the icecream socials. That character was the ####. Your thief friend almost got me to go on an evil rampage. Could always tell when you where joking around. Neutral is hard to play. Have to look at everything with new point of view. I love extremism. I wish we could have gone to inferno, I was hoping to be turned evil.

Aomiern (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 01:13 PM

#59303, "We had a couple of good ones."
In response to Reply #0

You were in my bad book from the first time I met you when you saved Geren from certain death. I remembered you after that and when you came into my range I got you that one time in Velkyn. We fought a few other times, and had some descent conversation. Good luck with whatever comes.

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:09 AM

#59324, "Grr"
In response to Reply #8

How I hated rams, but how rams hated hooded elementals? I wish I was on your side, in the scion actually.

drovis (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 10:41 AM

#59296, "hey sorry for all the mean words"
In response to Reply #0

I thought you did an amazing job considering all the handicaps you had as a conjurer. I mean low mana, big vuln, low charisma, and neutral/neutral means always mean servitors. I am surprised you not only stuck it out but actually managed to solo raid the village, something I was unable to do without tons of prepage and time on my last conjurers (who had ideal races and were not neutral/neutral).

I know you would have a tough time simply because my character build is inherently tough for a conjie to beat but you really threw me a curveball and almost got me with that archangel I was looking forward to more.

Obviously in character drovis despised your very existance but as a player I was impressed, especially after learning this was a krilcrov creation, you have come a long way.

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:04 AM

#59320, "thanks"
In response to Reply #7

There was alot more I could prep for, but I was getting tired of getting more than opal wands and an amber wand.

Wait for my evil conji to come out next year.

Good luck with the village, you wont need it.

Krilcovs (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:24 AM

#59325, "One more things, comming a LONG way?"
In response to Reply #7

Long enough to get unbanned from DIOS and Derexal's Dangeroom#?

Mutsu (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 08:56 AM

#59288, "RE: Peace out, Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you for calling me SUPER NOOB. By this character I am trying to get back in the game after 4yrs. And even before that I play off-and-on not a regular player.

When Marastron age-died, I promised him that I will do my best not to die. That death in underdark was un-called for.

You called me a SUPER NOOB, ok I wont argue as only SUPER GENIOUS/Best Players can critize. Lets take your status, I felt annoyed at times with you, not a good player vibe.
1. When you worded from underdark and left your bond mate?
2. Even Immortals do not call Shooloo by his real name. As a mortal he used to get so pissed if you called him "Zesam". But you wouldn't stop mentioning his name. LRN2RP
3. Remember you told me you will word me if I got attacked by the Fortress or Outlanders while helping you level. I got attacked by 3 Fortress and you ran. I had to get out by myself. After that day, I DIDN'T trust you at all.

I would prefer to be a SUPER NOOB than NOOB who can't RP and labels others as SUPER NOOB all the time.

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:02 AM

#59319, "RE: Peace out, Deleted."
In response to Reply #6

Everyone calls you a super noob, work on getting better friend.

That was the first time I did that as a ghost, How was I supposed to know that you where not supposed to come with me, Usually when you word, your bond mate comes with you silly.

Some people make mistakes, and I learned from those.

Label others? Who? besides yourself?

We where hit with a fiend dude, I have 20int, you have 23int, I suspect you are not that dumb that its time to word at that point.

Feiaina (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 08:32 AM

#59287, "Hope it wasn't me!"
In response to Reply #0

You were a super-tough enemy who always seemed well prepared. I was always wary when you were about... you were one of only a few guys who would cause me trouble in raids.

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:09 AM

#59323, "That one day."
In response to Reply #5

When I was trying to solo raid. I had crimson scourge wands waiting for you when you where not ready, I was just toying with the plague ones. I think through attrition I would have taken the head, but probably not your slippery hide.

Feiaina (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 12:29 PM

#59331, "It would have taken you a while, for sure."
In response to Reply #14

But eventually you would have killed the Destructor - I had no means to heal him, and every time you popped in with your elemental/archon you'd whittle him down a little.

Unless I lagged myself out or I decided to stick around too long, you probably wouldn't get me - but it'd be fun regardless. I tend to stick around too long in fights I can't win against chars that can lag the hell out of me (Hunsobo/that elven transmuter, etc), but I enjoy the fights too much to leave

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 05:12 PM

#59349, "Same here."
In response to Reply #17

That Is why I die, its always a death where I dont care If I die, caues I want that Pk fight. Suprised you with that tesseract didnt I? Oh What I would give for a familiar that could fly, such fast tesseracting to areas you know your enemy is at.

Brinkmun (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 07:43 AM

#59285, "RE: Peace out, Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Good char, good luck with your next homie.

B

Mibblic (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 10:07 AM

#59322, "I loved dying to you."
In response to Reply #4

Always playing an enemie of the village, or a villager myself. I was glad that those who are in the cabal are of a higher caliber than my previos characters had to Fight.....Krilcov and a EmpireFireSTaff/Hthspec and a Mino/Flail/Hth spec.

Mibblic (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 12:24 AM

#59279, "Another character created by Krilcov, btw. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Waserax (Guest)Sun 24-Jun-07 10:16 PM

#59275, "RE: Peace out, Deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Hope I wasn't one of the two. What was up w/ that thing in Imperial Lands?

Mibblic (Guest)Mon 25-Jun-07 12:23 AM

#59278, "nah"
In response to Reply #1

I liked the entire empire mostly.
The was just ####ing around before I deleted.
It was a thief frajalar knows and some assassin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #59271 Previous topic | Next topic