Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Felessan the Greater Wizard of Transmu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58928
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Jun-07 11:36 AM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58928, "(DELETED) [None] Felessan the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"

Sat Jun 9 11:33:41 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Felessan perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:216

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Victoria2 (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 03:10 PM

#58934, "Not a bad effort, for someone I think is new?"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't see you around often, and you were the one that tended to end up dying in the group vs group fights, but you had spirit and commitment and never seemed to be depressed by dying, so in my mind you were a good cabalmate to have around. Even death by acidblasting imm-controlled nightwalker and uninduction didn't seem to get you down, which is cool.

You trying to fight me just before deletion put me in an awkward position though, once the imms made clear that you just giving me your soul was not approved of. I can see why they wouldn't like it, as it would be an easy way to cheat, but at the same time, I couldn't see any reason why Victoria would pass on an offer like that (although the threat of joining you in uninduction became a pretty good reason).

I was worried that if I killed you (in any kind of fight) from that point on, that I would be forced to sac my weapon and get uninducted. In particular, your armor was really not even a basic set (e.g. couple of sandy cloaks, say). However, being a Daevryn follower I couldn't back down from the challenge indefinitely either. So getting no charges from you was an immense relief because it was the only way I could see myself getting out of the dilemma.

For future reference, you might want to remember that notes to the cabal are meant to be in character at all times. So you probably don't want to write scions a note saying you had lots of fun, in the future. ) Players join scion for fun. Characters join scion for other reasons usually.

Normally the place people go to for that kind of message is Dioxides forum, or here.

I'm glad you did have fun though. Maybe we'll see you back sometime.

I looked over the log of our fight because I couldn't work out why my iceballs were not hitting you, and it turns out that you attacking me never split our group up. So the only iceball that hit you was a weak one of the kind that hit groupmates.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58928 Previous topic | Next topic