Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Draygadi the Master of Offense" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58834
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 07-Jun-07 12:24 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58834, "(DELETED) [None] Draygadi the Master of Offense"

Thu Jun 7 12:21:52 2007

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Draygadi perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

bugboyThu 07-Jun-07 12:56 PM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58836, "Well folks, that's all for a bit."
In response to Reply #0

I have to admit that I liked Dray way back in the beginning. I had all kinds of crazy ideas on places to take the Slayers as I'd named them before I ever even rolled him. The long name was actually "Dragon Slayers" because I thought of the political cabals as dragons who couldn't stop fighting with eachother. In the end, it ended up being more of a peaceful deal, and I wish to god the others didn't just drop off the face of the earth, or delete. I think in the end, all I had left was Delthyneo, Tipia(who oocly would have been in deep ****) Sniktch and I THINK Cratcher.

I wanted this to go so much further than it did. I couldn't get a bard to put out missives for me anymore after Siladhiele wouldn't anymore.

All in all, I loved doing this, even if I spawned a few enemies here and there. Still think that having a crown pop into my inventory was kind of funny.

I think I had like 13-14 chapters of role, mostly dedicated to the Slayers, if anyone wants to see them, just let me know. I'll post them up for you all to see. I think it gives a really good look into Dray's intentions and motives. In all, I prolly had like five chapters that remain, and will remain unwritten.

I can guarantee that some day I'll come back. And some day, I'll try to be a bit more consistent, and more successful. For the Imms looking over this "No, I will not be using the same structure, nor will I be using the same character to do it." The role will be revamped, looked over for flaws, restructured, rebased, all that jazz.

People-

Tipia Dray fell for you almost instantly. He fell hard when he realized it and couldn't wait to see you again.

Cratcher Even though I knew you OOC, you came straight up to me in game after I had missives out. The interactions I had with you were really fun. Even the knockout fests.

Sniktch I have to admit, I knew you through several of my characters before. I was surprised that you were interested in the Slayers when you heard "Blood Oath" even if a little reluctant because it sounds like imperials. Fantastic RP even after months of playing, and keep on doing great!

Delthyneo I knew you well with Meora. I actually heard about you with this character from someone else in the bar that I was chatting with. He gave me an idea. And I'm glad he did. You helped a great deal in my restructuring of the Slayers, even if they kept the name, the goals changed completely. I thank you for that.

If I left anyone out, find me here, message me. IM me if you want to learn more about the Slayers.

CyrilFri 08-Jun-07 02:04 PM
Member since 13th Jun 2006
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58899, "That crown...."
In response to Reply #1

Tipia is queen of bull####

I swear she planted that crown on you....

Draygadi (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 11:23 PM

#58909, "RE: That crown...."
In response to Reply #2

I wouldn't be surprised

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58834 Previous topic | Next topic