Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Eoal the Planewalker, Provincial..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58692
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 04-Jun-07 10:48 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58692, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Eoal the Planewalker, Provincial Magistrate"

Mon Jun 4 10:46:15 2007

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Eoal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:654

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalnekoMon 04-Jun-07 11:27 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2006
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58695, "I have no idea"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 04-Jun-07 11:28 AM

How this character managed to get a leadership position when she states in her description that she has delicate pink lips and lttle nose make her look like a child because she is a half-human/half-arial hybrid. When the arial helpfile states that all arials have beaks. Which pretty much was just some justification so that they could desc themselves like an 'angel'. I just don't know. But whatever it was must have been pretty damn awesome. This is just me though. Then again, staff probably didn't want to stifle creativity. Which is cool.

CraftedD (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 12:18 PM

#58700, "How did anything she do deserve the longevity of leader..."
In response to Reply #1

not text

VladamirTue 05-Jun-07 10:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#58761, "I was wondering pretty much the same thing."
In response to Reply #2

Eoal was a huge gearwhore who used area effect charmies in protected cities, misflagged people, and didn't flag others who broke the law right in front of her. I'm saying this from the perspective of both cabalmate and enemy, so it's not like I only saw one side. Eoal would log in, see the Scales gone, and log out. Maybe once in a while she would make a token attempt at retrieval if she couldn't see anyone who could oppose her, but if she got run off you could count on her to log out as soon as humanly possible.

I saw nothing at all about this character that deserved the leadership perks. Eoal always left me with a deep and overwhelming sense of "bleh". I kept expecting to see her get the boot, but sadly it just never happened.

Theroc (Guest)Mon 04-Jun-07 03:47 PM

#58709, "RE: I have no idea"
In response to Reply #1

What I am confused about is that this character was in an assistant-leader position for so long. When Theroc was level 5, Eoal was a Provincial Magistrate. I used to see him log on and few minutes later log off. I am pretty sure IMMs noticed it. I felt like he was Hording EQ. I am pretty sure like 2-3 leadership passed and no one cared.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58692 Previous topic | Next topic