Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Adobel Aerra the Grand Master of Cha..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58534
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 28-May-07 03:52 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58534, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Adobel Aerra the Grand Master of Changelings, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Mon May 28 15:48:57 2007

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Adobel perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:304

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes, asthiss_, 28-May-07 04:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes, Haratzi (Guest), 29-May-07 01:26 AM, #2
     Reply Thanks, asthiss_, 29-May-07 07:04 AM, #3
     Reply A fiercesome competitor, Gromkonk, 29-May-07 07:37 AM, #4
     Reply Been there..., asthiss_, 29-May-07 08:58 AM, #5
     Reply Adobel, Aomiern (Guest), 29-May-07 09:00 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Adobel, asthiss_, 29-May-07 09:09 AM, #7
     Reply RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes, certain forttie (Guest), 29-May-07 10:02 PM, #8
     Reply Water shifter is the best..., asthiss_, 30-May-07 11:31 AM, #9
     Reply RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes, Eshval, 30-May-07 10:15 PM, #10
     Reply Always fun with Imms, asthiss_, 31-May-07 03:31 AM, #11
     Reply RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes, Helivet (Guest), 31-May-07 08:52 AM, #12
          Reply Yes, and I think your doing a good job ..., asthiss_, 01-Jun-07 01:37 PM, #13

asthiss_Mon 28-May-07 04:18 PM
Member since 07th Jan 2007
22 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58535, "So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes"
In response to Reply #0

Well this was by far the most fun I have had with a character. My fifth hero and leveling a shifter is the easiest thing I have ever done. I learned a lot but still have trouble in the pk department. Got some Imm interaction and that made it all a lot more fun. Joining scion was though and took some time but finally I got in, I'm not saying I'm as elite as you should be to be scion but at least I learned some things.

- Eshval, Thanks for everything. First time I got transfered I was so unprepared, had been praying for a long time and wasn't expecting a reply, just though I¨'ll go and pray before I log of. You gave me a good scare the first time.
Thanks for all the interaction.

- Haratzi, Solid just solid. You know what you are doing and sure let it show.

- Victoria, You seem to play in chunks of time, but really liked your rp. Adobel always found you a bit week though always asking for wands and stuff.

- Helivet, We had fun running around, and you as me had the same view on ganging up on people and we always let each one do their own fighing. Cool of you staying on even though you didn't get the form you hoped for.

Fort - You always messed up my explorations with your constant raiding the last month. At some hours you are quite the force.

Empire - Was mostly a leave alone policy between us. Sure we would fight as players, but raiding almost never happened.

Battle - Had some run ins with you but not as much as I though I would.

So to sum up.
Thanks to everyone for making my time here a lot of fun and I'll see you all after the summer.

Past chars. Adorath, Aeril, Adinon, Elidan

Haratzi (Guest)Tue 29-May-07 01:26 AM

#58547, "RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes"
In response to Reply #1

Adobel was solid in online hours and I always knew you'd back me up on my little projects. Once we found your sleek black things started to go alot smoother for you.

Have a good summer man. I suppose I'll be looking for a character starting with 'Ad' this autumn. Good luck on your next one.

asthiss_Tue 29-May-07 07:04 AM
22 posts
#58550, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

Hehe yea I don't know why but the Auto generated names with 'Ad' always catches my eye.

GromkonkTue 29-May-07 07:37 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2007
54 posts
#58551, "A fiercesome competitor"
In response to Reply #1

I was conflicted about having you around. On the one hand I knew you'd be scouting for often massive Scion+Nexus squads. On the other hand I knew there was a good chance that if I separated myself off from the rest of the Fortress you'd swoop in and give me a good fight, much like your last death there. I remember being so proud the first time I killed you a month or so ago. Nice character. Come to the Light next time around.

asthiss_Tue 29-May-07 08:58 AM
22 posts
#58554, "Been there..."
In response to Reply #4

Fighting shamans are always annoying because you always tend to want to stay longer.
As for big scion nexus squads, I only think I ever got help from nexus that one time when it went all wrong and you guys picked us off one by one.

And for coming to the light Adorath and Aeril where Goodie conjurers in Fortress both of them. So I have done that but I might come back, still haven't tried outlanders, nexus or tribunal though.

Thanks for the fun times.

Aomiern (Guest)Tue 29-May-07 09:00 AM

#58556, "Adobel"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Adobel, as he seemed pretty shut off from the rest, and was a loner. You were definately hard to talk to at times, but very interested in going after folks. Good luck with whatever comes next.

asthiss_Tue 29-May-07 09:09 AM
22 posts
#58557, "RE: Adobel"
In response to Reply #6

For me Scion is filled with a bunch induvidualists that only work together when they really need to. So I tried being one and even though Gromkonk thinks so I very seldom scouted, at least very seldom reported what I saw to anyone else.

The big problem of being a shifter is the talking part and with that comes the rp part. Was going for mystic here so though less is more.

Liked what I saw from Aomiern, only down side I saw was that you sometimes get distracted when working in a group and head of on solo missions, but that fits well with what I think of scion so have fun.

ps. Hope you find what your looking for.

certain forttie (Guest)Tue 29-May-07 10:02 PM

#58565, "RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes"
In response to Reply #1

i helped you get up there with elidan, spending alot of time under the seas with the dolphin as the gnome solceh... i am glad to see you have come that far as you did with adobel. you were annoying as hell with the eagle! too bad we didn't have that many chances to interact!

asthiss_Wed 30-May-07 11:31 AM
22 posts
#58575, "Water shifter is the best..."
In response to Reply #8

For getting the last ranks. really appreciated the help with Elidan. To bad we never got that fight we talked about when you got your crock could have been fun.

Well now you won't have to worry about my eagle anymore! Good luck in the Fort.

EshvalWed 30-May-07 10:15 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58590, "RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I haven't been able to be around as I was in the painful process of moving. It was enjoyable interacting with you, even when you weren't aware when it was happening. Have an enjoyable adventure the summer.

eshval@carrionfields.com

A whole new day, a whole new set of possibilities. - MacGyver

asthiss_Thu 31-May-07 03:31 AM
22 posts
#58592, "Always fun with Imms"
In response to Reply #10

Yea to bad you wheren't around that day, was hoping to take my last death on your altar. Though that would have been a nice way to go.
Anyway, thanks for all the interaction, Imm interaction always makes the char a lot more fun to play.
And about my rp, I know it wasn't grate but rping as a shifter is hard! But I did like the comment on me being to nice, it was right on the money. So I took it to my heart and tried being a darker person, don't know if you noticed any difference but it was fun.

Again Thank you for making it so fun to play.

See you around and good luck in the new house.

Helivet (Guest)Thu 31-May-07 08:52 AM

#58597, "RE: So its sommer, I'll see you laiter fokes"
In response to Reply #1

Liked your character, and had a lot of fun running around with you and doing some retrieving. Even though I get my ass beaten all around the place . And we worked well together when trying to take down a few tough mobs. As for my forms, yeah hoped for something else to be honest, but you got to play with what you get .

Good luck with your next.

asthiss_Fri 01-Jun-07 01:37 PM
22 posts
#58614, "Yes, and I think your doing a good job ..."
In response to Reply #12

...with what you got. You just need to learn (as I did) that fleeing, healing up and coming back is always more fun then dieing. =)

Thanks for the good times, and see you around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58534 Previous topic | Next topic