Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Asdur the Champion of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58404
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-May-07 08:24 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58404, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Asdur the Champion of Warfare"

Mon May 21 20:23:55 2007

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Asdur perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bawgor (Guest)Tue 22-May-07 12:04 AM

#58405, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Asdur the Champion of Warfare"
In response to Reply #0

Bawgor was getting excited to see a gnome warrior climb through ranks. Imagine Bawgor's disappointment when he saw Asdur break the law over and over and over again. That's IC.

OOCly, it seemed like you were getting bored in Nexus so you jumped everyone you could have a bare bones rp excuse to jump. But then I only saw it from the outside. I wish we interacted more, perhaps I could have understood you better.

Good luck with your next.

Asdur (Guest)Tue 22-May-07 10:37 PM

#58421, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Asdur the Champion of Warfare"
In response to Reply #1

Well the way Asdur saw it he was a nexican alien to everyone but nexicans because noone can trully understand etc... Wasn't really trying to make friends however I did a few, as far as killing anything that moves actually I held back on way more frags than anything just because the balance was perfect and Asdur felt that it would be dangerous to kill someone, some people can vouch, I've ever let a buncha people go at gushed/writhing(non bleeding) and they still kept coming, I'd fight em a bit and let 'em go again (granted my hp set allowed me to do that). wasn't really trying to prove anything either. Role wise, all I can say I got 1 xp out of it I just meant to add on but never got around to it I guess for the next character I'll write down a role a bit afore hand Anyway loves peace out going underway so see you guys. Hopefully I can come back

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58404 Previous topic | Next topic