Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mosem the Master of Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58353
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-May-07 02:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58353, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mosem the Master of Weapons"

Sun May 20 02:19:59 2007

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Mosem perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:137

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalcolmTue 22-May-07 11:59 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2007
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58423, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mosem the Master of Weapons"
In response to Reply #0

It's taken me a while to get myself together and post anything here. This was my first attempt at a warrior in longer than I care to remember. It was also my first attempt at a Battlerager in even longer. I wrote out my role to try and break away from the typical "They wasted my family" mentality and create a background that involved the coming of Nexus. Funny enough I didn't even have to start to roleplay this out as the 'Bondeds' came after the village in droves and just allowed my role to fall into place. On to the goodbyes.

Yean: Thank you for having enough trust in me to give me the chance as a Berserker even though the village was full of them at the time I was inducted. Thank you for just giving me the chance at all. I hope I lived up to your expectations even if I did go out quickly.

ASHFOOTS! I really only spoke with you twice, but I hope I lived up to what you looked for in your followers. I may have got my @ss handed to me quite a bit, but I tried to never gripe and just pull Mosem up by the bootstraps and go at it again. Thank you for the interactions.

To the Immortal who gave me the exp and echo of my father, thank you for taking notice. Makes one feel good about the time they put in even if it's not their best work.

Vhloughvang: Good Commander. Always a great time interacting with you. I got a little bummed when you stopped showing up towards the end of Mosem, but I understand real life.

Brinkmuns! I've never seen a giant get so much across by saying so little. You were Mosem's inspiration. More giants should learn from your example. Take that a step further, most villagers. Great Drillmaster.

Khadrun: You really outpaced me quickly, but those imperial raids against Dangbaz and crew were always a riot. Even after you passed me up you always had a good word of advice for me.

MCGROK! I probably learned more about strategy by watching you. My kills started improving when I took my cue from you.

Asdur, Mutsu, Geren, Surauk, Dangbaz *Shudder* You were always great enemies to look forward to fight. I still want to get my PBF however just to see what my Gank-O-Meter looks like. There always seemed to be a horde of you. It might have just been me.

Rodlum and Xerzecius: Meat. I mean that in the nicest way. If I can kill you.. Well thats sad.

Anyhow. I am sure I left things out. I'm sure I'll be headed back to Battle again soon. Great cabal, especially since the toning. Definitely more of a challenge.

Mal

Mcgrok (Guest)Wed 23-May-07 06:38 AM

#58444, "Damn that was quick"
In response to Reply #2

I really had a soft spot for Mosem and his beyond-the-line-between-courage-and-insanity mentality.. Definitley a good char, although it pained me to just think of how much you had to be dying....

YeanTue 22-May-07 11:33 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#58408, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Mosem the Master of Weapons"
In response to Reply #0

Well done..one of the best and most determined attitudes I've seen from a player in awhile. You just kept plugging away with a silent sort of strength that I admire even as a player. The chats were good and you were suitably cloud giant-like. I enjoyed the character, and hope you learnt some stuff with him too.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58353 Previous topic | Next topic