Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Tralling the Dweller of the Wilds, Rh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57967
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-May-07 11:08 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57967, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Tralling the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyme of Resistance"

Sat May 5 23:04:17 2007

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Tralling perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:114

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mutsu (Guest)Mon 07-May-07 08:46 AM

#58019, "What the"
In response to Reply #0

Dude,

What the hell? You just became Rhyme and you deleted? I was looking forward to some good times. It was fun when we could group together kick some butts.

Kubilak (Guest)Mon 07-May-07 05:48 AM

#58014, "Well, I should have guessed..."
In response to Reply #0

but that wasn't typical Shamanman char, I will admit. May be it is ranger PK style that affected him a bit, I don't know.

We had some good fights, and damn me, that time when I realised that I have 20% of hp AND orcish wimpy, while you most probably have snares to the north and ambush to finish me up, I got worried. Really, really worried. Good thing spinebreaker worked.

In general, don't get offended by my taunting. It is IC things, and I hope you did understand it.

Oh, and if you have this fight when you and Marastorn struck me, I broke spines of both of you, and then killed you and had Marastorn convulsing, please do post it. It was one of my favourites, but I failed to log it (damn comp reboots!).

Haratzi (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 12:20 PM

#57987, "Hrm"
In response to Reply #0

A shame. You made things interesting.

Commander (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 09:17 AM

#57979, "This is sad because"
In response to Reply #0

You had a ton of balls and a tough combo. I just knew how to counter most of the stuff you did Good luck with your next and everything. You were if its any consilation the toughest ranger I have delt with since Slyvan days

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57967 Previous topic | Next topic