Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Abelini the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57905
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 04-May-07 07:12 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57905, "(DELETED) [None] Abelini the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri May 4 07:11:06 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Abelini perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:236

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Abelini (Guest), 04-May-07 07:54 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Kyraea (Guest), 04-May-07 09:32 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Xin (Guest), 04-May-07 10:53 AM, #3
     Reply Fun enemy, Nihko (Guest), 04-May-07 11:46 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Kharghurln (Guest), 04-May-07 12:08 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Soayel (Guest), 04-May-07 05:06 PM, #6
     Reply Grats on the promotion!, Abe (Guest), 06-May-07 03:35 PM, #11
     Reply See ya, Ktaar (Guest), 04-May-07 05:56 PM, #7
     Reply Hit the nail on the head::, Abelini (Guest), 06-May-07 03:32 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Yean, 04-May-07 10:55 PM, #8
     Reply Hey!, Shooloo (Guest), 05-May-07 06:15 AM, #9
     Reply Best character interactions for me in a long time!, Abe (Guest), 06-May-07 03:37 PM, #12
     Reply Aww., Yver (Guest), 06-May-07 05:42 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!, Gromkonk, 06-May-07 06:19 PM, #14

Abelini (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 07:54 AM

#57906, "Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Worst character ever. Played it too much. Got to bored to quick. Hated retrieving. Hated raiding then having everyone log off and leave me defending alone. Hated the entire Cabal thing with this character. Cause Abelini sucked.

Goodbyes:

Thoric loved sparring with you about anything and everything. Extremely well roleplayed on your part. Lifted others who group with him to higher levels of interactions.

Yvalthras was the best damn friend a chaotic good bird could ever want. I had plans to get Abe out of his sulking and sort of attach himself as a wing man for you but hell you deleted.

Niheriva ... keep on trucking dude. You were fun and the ONLY paladin to think.. hey if I keep Abe healed he ####ing delivers a #### load of damage. You made the Fortress tolerable from a raiding/PKing point.

Ewonasirra, BITCH, no deleting next time I have a character associating with you. Kay?

Xin = loved the Refuge stuff. You need to be more visible to bring loving out. I find that good leaders of Cabals that can hide/greater invis/duo really need to NOT do that. Drains a large potential of fun interactions.

Yik, Sila, and the rest of the Heralds. Wish I could have spent more time with you. But Abe had too many things I wanted to do and yet had too much apathy to get truly into. Inspired and helped my painting.

To all ####ing dagger and spear hoarding goodie ####s: $#@#$@%@% U.
Hell that to all gear hoarding bastages in general. No need to name names, pretty sure all of you KNOW who you are.

Low levels goods: 98% of you were the best thing that ever happened to Abe. Loved interactin. To the 2% .. you are not going to ####ing get Pwent gear at level 11 .. or anything else if you are whining ####s, kay? Got it? Good.

Evils... LOVED YOU ALL! Well except for Valryn but every group needs a punk bitch to be a ####. I tried NOT to be that for the Fort.. but hey.. EVERY GROUP needs one.

Hunsobo = beast, was actually holding my own defending.. but yeah.. just HAD to step away from the Watcher.
Seriistian = actually helped me keep my hider paranoia peaked.
Ktaar = fun cat too bad I did not realize I had four edges to choose from when you assassinated me.
Kharg = great fun, made you get reinforcements a couple of times and that alone kept some hope for the char.
Assorted Necros: finally got my #### together and avoided you all for the most part.
Trag = the whipping boy equivalent of Abe for the Empire. I felt for you. And when someone decides to loot you rather than heal the Abe.. I felt your pain at being the bait.

Nikho = dark deadly, and always made me paranoid.

Yean = best Imm in training EVER! Kept Abe going.
Lauraine = you started out strong but I kept getting the feeling that the Fortress was wearing on you. Since I tied Abe's ship to your port it sort of wore on me a bit. Great pushes to make Abe better though. Really helped.
Daelen = drunken bastard. Get back into CF in one way or another.

To all those I missed, enemy or good, sorry, forgot ya.

Now onto something I really found fun. Not picking my second legacy and trying to get people to RP info made it fun. I ####ing HATE Striking and will never take it. Gay assed legacy. So sorry to all those who suggested it, was never going to happen.

Whirlwind & Fires was actually pretty slick. Fires got me out of so much trouble it was not funny. Wished I had tried Dancing with Fires. I think for a dagger specced Arial that would be just sickening. Fires worked a lot better than everyone told me it would. In fact the amount of .. "That is some serious suckage for an Arial" IC & OOC made me apprehensive at first but man I am glad I went with my gut feeling.

Whirlwind is sick with a dagger spec but I kept wishing for some more defense when I was up against the wall. I did notice that if my to hit dropped Whirlwind simply stopped. Once I had a 51 to hit roll for a bit and Whirlwind seemed to be firing a hell of a lot.

Summer's here and ........

Abe's OUT!

Kyraea (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 09:32 AM

#57908, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry we had a falling out. I thought calling me childish was a bit much when you didn't have a good argument in turn. It seemed more like your character was trying to butt in where business had already been taken care of.

I liked Abelini and first, but lost respect for the character IC when you left the Fort. Didn't really keep in touch after that.

Good luck with your next.

Xin (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 10:53 AM

#57909, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed your company and our roleplay and I hoped you would reactivate. It was nice having a few non-Nexus friends, if for no reason other than to compete with who could lose con more quickly.

I'll write more when Xin is done with me, but I'll use this opportunity to advertise we have positions available in the Refuge. The working environment is hostile and the pay sucks, but at least our corpses make cute little designer purses and botas.

Nihko (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 11:46 AM

#57911, "Fun enemy"
In response to Reply #1

Heh, I could tell you were really paranoid of me being around. I can't say that I am too sorry for that because that's what Nihk was trying to do .

That said, you were probably a bit more paranoid than you needed to be. A general tip to avoid a duo'd transmuter who really can only kill a hero warrior with a generous amount of protections up (or luck) is to just keep moving and avoid being in the same predictable places (I always knew where Abelini would be). I left you be 99% of the time after that first time. Because I loved your reactions and your RP, and really, killing you once was enough for good ol' Nihk .

Abelini was a fun character though. I really got the sense of a feisty goodie two-shoes arial who just would never give up. Have fun with the next!

Kharghurln (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 12:08 PM

#57914, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

You definitely were a tough enemy, though the lightning control I usually used against you turned the tide of battle more than a few times. I wsa surprised when you left the Fortress, but figured you had your reasons. Good character, glad you enjoyed the fights, good luck with the next!

Soayel (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 05:06 PM

#57922, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

You probably died a lot when in the Fort, but was it really that bad? I tried once to speak you to come back, but obviously didn't work out...

If it was only bad for this character, I'd say : Try again, come back to the Fort.

Anyway, I did liked our interactions... You would always look for me and make sure I was alright, and we did had some fun together.

Good luck with the next!

Abe (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 03:35 PM

#57994, "Grats on the promotion!"
In response to Reply #6

Never saw you enough to make it worth my while to stay in the Fortress. Two friends for Abe there and that was it so it was not likely he would return there. Not when he saw so many ill conceived opinions, disasterous tactics, and wrong attitudes, to him of course, within.

Good look with the leadership role!

Ktaar (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 05:56 PM

#57923, "See ya"
In response to Reply #1

You were pretty funny to stalk. At first I thought you were talking to me, and I kept hitting "hide" and double checking. But then I realized you were carrying on a conversation with yourself.. for several hours. Out loud. Funny stuff.

Also, from my POV it seemed like you were hung out to dry a lot of the time. I really thought you'd be a good candidate for taking the oath .. but it wasn't meant to be.

Abelini (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 03:32 PM

#57993, "Hit the nail on the head::"
In response to Reply #7

>You were pretty funny to stalk. At first I thought you were
>talking to me, and I kept hitting "hide" and double checking.
>But then I realized you were carrying on a conversation with
>yourself.. for several hours. Out loud. Funny stuff.

I learned to always have your character doing something, even if it is just talking to itself. Helps get you over the boring times where you are alone.

>Also, from my POV it seemed like you were hung out to dry a
>lot of the time. I really thought you'd be a good candidate
>for taking the oath .. but it wasn't meant to be.

Went that way before with a neutral character. Not interested in it.

But yeah, I felt that Abe was taken advantage of and then left holding the bag with respect to more than a few Fortress related things. I doubt I will go Fortress any time soon without some better "management" present and more ... mult-dimensional interactions.

Abelini's attempt at artwork got great interactions from everyone BUT the Fortress allies/friends. Pretty sad. And when a lot of your allies tend to do a lot of "raiding then logging off" = very old quick.

YeanFri 04-May-07 10:55 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57931, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Not sure what I did to to warrant that, having only interacted with you once. But I'll say I thought your rp was good from that one interaction, and the painting wasn't bad at all. It's nice to see a warrior scribe/acolyte about once in awhile, does provide for more interesting rp angles. I hope you manage to roll something suitably fun next, and enjoy!

Shooloo (Guest)Sat 05-May-07 06:15 AM

#57935, "Hey!"
In response to Reply #1

What no Shooloo love after all of my random gates? I could still kill you for that arial city thing ugh!

Abe (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 03:37 PM

#57995, "Best character interactions for me in a long time!"
In response to Reply #9

Shamanman should be shot for deleting Tralling btw. Keep on Shoolooing, Zesam, was a lot of fun. Could tell Abe was a pet project you liked to check in on from time to time. Fun toying with you as well.

As for Arial city... that was a gas. I never thought you would actually try to follow me through.

Yver (Guest)Sun 06-May-07 05:42 PM

#57997, "Aww."
In response to Reply #1

You were someone Yver considered a friend. (I'm not sure, were there any others besides Yvalthras and Bawgor?) You actually made ranking fun. Sorry you got burned out, and good luck with your next.

GromkonkSun 06-May-07 06:19 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2007
54 posts
#57998, "RE: Ding, dong, the Bitch is dead!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Seemed like deh only time ah was interactin' wif yeh was when yeh was fargin' preachin' at meh 'bout respectin' heathens and nay holdin' friends o' heathens account...acc...fargin' tuh task fuh dey actions. Point-ears dat eat, sleep, and crap wif heathens be pretty close tuh bein' heathens in muh book, specially when dey fargin' makin' meh wanted fuh a pile o' crap like dat point-eared shadowwalkin' bastid. Ah nay hunts 'em, but yeh's be damn sure ah nuh goin' out muh way tuh kiss dey arse eitha. Seemed tuh meh like dat was what yeh was wantin' meh tuh do, muddy muh beard on deh arses o' lightwalkas dat love heathens. Anaways, sorry tuh 'ear yeh wasnae 'avin' fun yeh featha'd beakface. Havin' good luck wif yeh's next journey dur.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57905 Previous topic | Next topic