Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Nihkorzhebus Bol'Belaern the High Wi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57875
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 03-May-07 05:16 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57875, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Nihkorzhebus Bol'Belaern the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Thu May 3 05:15:41 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nihkorzhebus perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:686

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply To Hell With Him., Nihk (Guest), 03-May-07 06:46 AM, #1
     Reply RE: To Hell With Him., Kharghurln (Guest), 04-May-07 12:11 PM, #2
     Reply Answer.. for Empire.., Nihk (Guest), 04-May-07 12:50 PM, #3
     Reply RE: To Hell With Him., Zephon, 05-May-07 11:34 AM, #4
     Reply Yep, that was a total sleezebag cheap kill..., Nihk (Guest), 09-May-07 01:23 AM, #7
          Reply Of course. "Always watching, always in darkness" *wink..., Zephone (Guest), 09-May-07 12:26 PM, #9
     Reply RE: To Hell With Him., Algonas, 08-May-07 11:37 PM, #5
     Reply Dern Ugly.. Hah!, Nihk (Guest), 09-May-07 01:18 AM, #6
     Reply Some random g-byes then, Nihk (Guest), 09-May-07 01:42 AM, #8
     Reply You were the one mage who creeped me out, Drakgrak (Guest), 10-May-07 06:57 AM, #13
     Reply Daaamn, shamanman, 09-May-07 09:47 PM, #10
          Reply Yep... Jastren., Nihk (Guest), 10-May-07 12:59 AM, #11
               Reply *cough*, N. (Guest), 10-May-07 01:02 AM, #12

Nihk (Guest)Thu 03-May-07 06:46 AM

#57876, "To Hell With Him."
In response to Reply #0

Good Riddance to the old Rat Bastard.

I tried to really really stick to the notion I had in my head of a very ~bad~ individual who can be evil even toward other ~bad~ guys. If that makes sense. Flesh out some evil creepy shadow dwelling guy who you never know where he is or if he's even there at all.

The scariest thing in my mind is the thing that you can't see or don't know much about. So there's what I went for with Nihkorzhebus in a nutshell.

From day one I imagined a sickly old dark rat-looking mage whacking folks just for fun and laughing and hissing through gleaming teeth while at the same time revelling in his prized gain of one meager fingerful of gold for his troubles... and still not sated... because who could really be happy with that? Anyways.

I could write a thousand lines of good byes and the character's motivations and all that but I think I'll just leave it at that. Over a year of one character is enough and quite frankly, I'm glad to be done with Nihk. He was too un-nice for me anyways.

So, thanks for the fun game alls. And thanks to all who I met along the way you know who you are!

Kharghurln (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 12:11 PM

#57915, "RE: To Hell With Him."
In response to Reply #1

I got the vibe that you were throwing out there, but I don't think I ever interacted with you enough to really explore it. Don't think you ever attacked me either (though I could be wrong).

Nihk (Guest)Fri 04-May-07 12:50 PM

#57919, "Answer.. for Empire.."
In response to Reply #2

Yep, never attacked Kharg. That was not only because I would have stood not the slightest chance in hell of getting to you in a favorable situation (for many obvious reasons), but because I wanted to stay on "good" terms with Empire, only to the point that they didn't actively hunt me. Incidentally, same goes for tribunal when those such as Taqutin were in power.

Reason? Simple. You have the ability to see me. Same goes for Seriistan(sp?).

As a side note, I toyed with the notion of even turning that to hell toward the end there-- especially after Waserax got snappy with me once hehe--, but Nihk built up a bit of a working relationship with the Shadow Lord (plus Ser was one of the few Nihk respected from his twisted point of view).

Other lower-ranking imperials? Sure, I'd attack them without too much worry. Especially toward the end when I knew there wasn't much chance of me seeing any others as shadow lord/emperor in the foreseeable future.

Anyways keep kicking ass I loved seeing all those ghosts appear when the Empire gets cranking!

ZephonSat 05-May-07 11:34 AM
Member since 21st Mar 2007
488 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57939, "RE: To Hell With Him."
In response to Reply #1

We did not interact much, most likely because I couldn't see you and you usually couldn't see me.
The only time I think we did interact was after a fight with hunsobo and waserax.
I was at about half health (cannot remember what it was at exactly) and tried to strangle you before you started disrupting me
Did not work out too well for me...
Oh well, you seemed like a well played character.
Keep the good ones coming. ^_^
~Zephon Zereldest

Nihk (Guest)Wed 09-May-07 01:23 AM

#58086, "Yep, that was a total sleezebag cheap kill..."
In response to Reply #4

.. and one where I felt like a douche for it, but, ah well....play a drow transmuter and you'll understand

I'm sure I'll see you around in another form and whatnot. I hope!

Zephone (Guest)Wed 09-May-07 12:26 PM

#58094, "Of course. "Always watching, always in darkness" *wink..."
In response to Reply #7

Yeah, it kindof sucked but you have to remember that I did attack you first even though you were coming after me. Oh well.
Next time I'll go vanish into an aggro mob ^_^

AlgonasTue 08-May-07 11:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58083, "RE: To Hell With Him."
In response to Reply #1

Heh, I still remember playing Eacer and the Hell trip and pissing off big ugly. Oh well, I never did see the evil guy in him. Greedy maybe, but not too evil. At least with Eacer I didn't. With Acek, I did though. I enjoyed seeing both sides of the character, maybe one of these days I'll roll up another character. Well done!

Nihk (Guest)Wed 09-May-07 01:18 AM

#58085, "Dern Ugly.. Hah!"
In response to Reply #5

I really liked Eacer. Walking around in hell with you was a blast. I kept those gold-weaved gloves you made like seven months real time hah. Then some busta looted 'em... boo.

I liked rolling through the Inn and ventril'ing stuff and you'd be like ... Hey! Nihk! Good stuff.

Yeah that was old school stuff... old aged Nihk got a bit meaner sometime after you left I guess... . Hopefully you got a little of it with Acek that's the awesome thing about CF and living a character to old age... So many characters I've seen... Eacer's still up there on my list of cool cats I might roll a Herald someday and model that a bit after him...

I'll see you around I'm sure...

Nihk (Guest)Wed 09-May-07 01:42 AM

#58087, "Some random g-byes then"
In response to Reply #1

After a week of taking a break...

First off... too many to thank.

- Fycul: Awesome seeing a first hand view of how BURLY an orc can be. Thanks tons for showing me around. I rolled with Fycul with a younger orc around thirties level and you did the same thing. Selfless player. But relentless killer . We'd take the watcher down in like twenty seconds no problem. Again, thanks, and keep it going man haven't seen you around lately. Really, the only reason why I have to write anything at all here is that you made this guy late/slow for work so many times by our couple few sessions rolling around. Because I just couldn't hang it up when Fycul was around. Fun.

- Kubilak: Similar. But way different styles as an orc and I won't get into it. Great stuff. Orcs are awesome allies for transmuters. You would have had twice the gold there at the end but I bought a ton of crap like an hour before. Boo me. Fun raiding Fortress. Great ally. Fun Orc RP! I'm rooting for both of you.

- Eacer: Cool you gave me a reason to run by the inn for a while. Have to give you props. Really cool cat.

Okay, now I remember why I didn't want to do goodbyes....

Battle folks: Brinkmun, Khadrun, Trukrurg (sp?), Vlouglo..(sp?), Drakgrak : Burly. Even Ronauk. Just Burly. I'd roll with full a/b/s and get reemed every time. True mage-killers. I love it. Let me just say that I hope to join your side soon it shall be fun .

Anyways I had to get those couple WHOOTS out there... though there were MANY more....

Drakgrak (Guest)Thu 10-May-07 06:57 AM

#58101, "You were the one mage who creeped me out"
In response to Reply #8

Though I got you a few times but because I could never see you coming. And defenders arent all that hot fighting arcanes. I probably beat you up more than I did that fortress arcane, but I was more wary of fighting you. That one time where you and fycul got me on the sumners I was just shaking my head in disbelief. I had divine saves, spellbane up, resist magic edges and you neuroed the crap out of me lol. I respected that might which is why I let you into the destructor and pick up your armor for a full 6-7 rounds. I dont think I would have let too many mages do that. Roll battle, it is fun, maybe I will meet you the other side of the fence. Is that a hint? Haha

shamanmanWed 09-May-07 09:47 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#58097, "Daaamn"
In response to Reply #1

So..it was my scion healer whose name I -dont even remember- that went with you to hell? I KNEW you were familiar. You lasted forever man For-####ing-ever.

Nihk (Guest)Thu 10-May-07 12:59 AM

#58099, "Yep... Jastren."
In response to Reply #10

That was a fun trip my first time ever to Hell. Thanks for that. Too bad we miffed it .

You actually had another ranger I interracted a bit with.. actually, I think I told you I played Nihkorzhebus while on that other mud we played for like a week way back when w/ Larcat. And thanks for not ratting out my handle to the char ever man (even though you prolly didn't remember). I usually don't have any other contact with folks outside CF. And yeah he did last for ####ing forever-- almost a year and a half-- I guess you could say I'm an anti-Shamanman in that regard .

Get another one rollin if you haven't already and I'll see ya out there!

N. (Guest)Thu 10-May-07 01:02 AM

#58100, "*cough*"
In response to Reply #11

"I usually don't have any other contact with folks outside CF"

Meaning, with CF folks outside of CF. That would sound very scary if taken out of context hah.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57875 Previous topic | Next topic