Subject: "(DEL) Rinaldi the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5786
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 15-Apr-02 10:41 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5786, "(DEL) Rinaldi the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Apr 15 12:39:35 2002

9 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Rinaldi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:131
PK Ratio:26% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LlohuirWed 17-Apr-02 07:03 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5787, "Hate you and the lion"
In response to Reply #0

You telling me the form was boring? Blasted, you keep ripping me apart each time. Will post some of our fights in future.

Well all the best to your next.

WemnarWed 17-Apr-02 09:11 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5788, "Man sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

You said you was coming back man! Wassup with that? We traveled alot together and I was hoping you would get into Maran you had spunk.

Good Luck on the Next

Rinaldi (Guest)Wed 17-Apr-02 05:00 PM

#5789, "RE: Man sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #1

Got tired of the Shifter, I was not too happy with my forms, and I decided to try Paladins. My first Transmuter Igakaie rocked in Maran, but hell between RInaldi and Verner I saw Shokai once, and he just blessed the paladin and took off. Not that he is not busy or anything, just took way too much time.. RInaldi had over 100 hours and so did the paladin, 200 hours is kinda nuts, Igakaie and all of my other Knights/Marans were in within about 50 hours.. but c'est la vie. Am sorry I never came back though you were cool.

WemnarThu 18-Apr-02 07:14 AM
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5790, "I oughta hit you!"
In response to Reply #2

I knew it! Email mail at jvalennc@hotmail.com so I can vent.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5786 Previous topic | Next topic