Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlefield..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57454
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Apr-07 11:01 PM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57454, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlefields"

Tue Apr 17 22:23:37 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Pheoaxal perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:75

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..., Pheoaxal (Guest), 17-Apr-07 10:38 PM, #1
     Reply Good job, Ktaar (Guest), 17-Apr-07 11:10 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..., Daevryn, 17-Apr-07 11:47 PM, #3
     Reply Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof) ~, _Magus_, 18-Apr-07 12:46 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..., Nvranjol Khasar (Guest), 18-Apr-07 08:22 AM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..., Isabaeux (Guest), 18-Apr-07 03:06 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..., Nvranjol Khasar (Guest), 18-Apr-07 08:21 AM, #6
     Reply Are you retarded?, Nuloh (Guest), 18-Apr-07 02:00 PM, #7
     Reply Thanks!, Hunsobo (Guest), 23-Apr-07 03:03 PM, #9

Pheoaxal (Guest)Tue 17-Apr-07 10:38 PM

#57455, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

Alright if you didn't know I was the dumb dwarf Oavelevyn.
I deleted him because I had pheoaxal in ragers aswell not fun playing two ragers same time.

I can't do Defenders I have had about 20 ragers and this was my first defender. I hate felars now. I can't believe how weak this char came out. I enjoyed playing when others were on because I faced like 4 assassins everytime I logged on and that was hell. Empire man how many of you bastards are going to kill me at the same time.
I took out a good share of you on a good day. I finally got into rage of heros and thats when it went to ####.

Nuloh : I personally think you have issues maybe I'm wrong thats how your role is you Whine and cry the whole time we speak to eachother or you brag about how you gangbeat my ass....

Ahivlhn or whatever Dreadlord You are a badass and all props to your necro

Hunsobo never fought you but I saw how badass you are talked to you a few times. overall your a good imperial warmaster. from what I have seen.

Vessit sorry about killing you that one day think that the only time I got you with this char. I didn't mean to come in when Gillast or whatever was fighting you but #### happens.

Ktaar before you got assassinate I wiped the floor with you but once you got 35 you were a pain in the butt and Full looting is what you do damn I hate that.

hmmmm think that it for enemys ....

Friends

YEAN!! you inducted me thank you! thats about it never got much out of you...

Vhouvlhn or whatever the commander.... You were cool and btw Your description is messed up hehe I tried to tell you it says something like This blah blah looks QUIT odd or whatever but quite is how it is spelled. You were around alot later in my chars life. I thought you were very confident and I seen you fight your char has a lot of skills I liked you a lot with this char.

Drillmaster You were fun to hang around funny and dumb like a giant should be.

Nvrenjol or whatever the felar Man did I love killing you what three times? You were a ass to me and you were saying #### that your char shouldn't have ever known about it was funny how mad you got when I killed you the first time you wanted more and more hehe.
I got to know you and decided to get along with you.

Felar/hand/dagger/defender thought would be a good combo but I can't handle it obviously.

Ill be dishin out another soon

Ktaar (Guest)Tue 17-Apr-07 11:10 PM

#57456, "Good job"
In response to Reply #1

>Ktaar before you got assassinate I wiped the floor with you
>but once you got 35 you were a pain in the butt and Full
>looting is what you do damn I hate that.
>

Thanks for the mention

Take it as a lesson. When you full loot a level 38 assassin after he died to someone else's godawful phantasmal fiend... expect that level 38 assassin to exact immediate and painful full looting revenge. You know the drill - you reap what you sow.

No hard feelings, good luck with your next!

DaevrynTue 17-Apr-07 11:47 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57457, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..."
In response to Reply #1

>Full
>looting is what you do damn I hate that.

You'd be, at best, selectively reminiscing if you said this character didn't perform his own "fair share" of full loots, in some cases of people he didn't even kill. I honestly can't recall one thing (good or bad) that I ever noticed about this character other than his closest-17-str-equivalent-of-a-dump-trunk penchant for looting.

And, hey, not to reignite the age-old looting debate, and there's no rules against looting, but neither should you personally look down on full looting as something that other, bad people do.

_Magus_Wed 18-Apr-07 12:46 AM
Member since 05th Dec 2006
430 posts
#57458, "Who let the dogs out (woof, woof, woof, woof) ~"
In response to Reply #3

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must set yourself on fire."

Nvranjol Khasar (Guest)Wed 18-Apr-07 11:01 PM

#57463, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..."
In response to Reply #3

Hey Daev,

Maybe I should write an email but it looks like someone registered the name "Nvranjol" and it wasn't me. I'd really like to have it to post with. And I don't know why someone else would register it. Is this something you could check into?

-N

Isabaeux (Guest)Wed 18-Apr-07 03:06 AM

#57460, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..."
In response to Reply #1

I almost regretted killing you simply because of the crap that came out of your mouth afterwards. Something along the lines of:

"My mind was weak" <- despite getting the first attack in on me about 5 times in a row, and I'm not slow..

"I would have killed you otherwise" <- no, you wouldn't have

"You take my mantle you can't even use?" <- despite me returned nearly ALL of your gear besides this one item because I was going to pass it to another Tribunal (not to mention the fact that I COULD have used it if I wanted).

There was other stuff which was extremely juvenile to go along with the above. Just made me never want to interact with you again.

Nvranjol Khasar (Guest)Wed 18-Apr-07 08:21 AM

#57462, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pheoaxal the Champion of Battlef..."
In response to Reply #1

I had hoped for a better comment. Guess not so here goes. I was drunk that night, and probably shouldn't have been playing. The reason you won? 9 levels on me, and I knew it and that was what made me so mad . Once it was a fair game you didn't ever come close to beating me again. I hate to see people delete wether I particularly got along with them or not. To say "my char was weak" is to admit defeat in my mind. Your char is weak? OK, what can you do to make him strong? deleting certainly isn't the answer. We could definitely have used a hero range defender right about now but I guess that isn't going to happen. Yeah logging on and seeing yourself vs 7 enemies is hard sure, and the IMM's know I have had my fair share of deaths. one of the biggest reasons ragers are deleting right now is the fact it is hard to get to hero for us. Anyways, I wish you had stuck it out- but oh well.

-N

Nuloh (Guest)Wed 18-Apr-07 02:00 PM

#57466, "Are you retarded?"
In response to Reply #1

When did I whine to you once? Or brag to you ever?
You went OOC on me once.. twice, three times? Hell, it may have been more.

Hunsobo (Guest)Mon 23-Apr-07 03:03 PM

#57621, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #1

"Hunsobo never fought you but I saw how badass you are talked to you a few times. overall your a good imperial warmaster. from what I have seen."

Appreciate it. I have to tell you I totally misunderstood what you were saying that time I came to your group in the headhunters and killed Asheela and Ijinkin.

The first tell you sent me was something like "one can't win, so they call for another."

I read that as you saying "You can't win by yourself, so call for someone to help you." Which I thought was sorta smack-talk-ish for someone who wasn't in my pk.

Once I looked back I realized you were talking about the fact that Tragnor had been attacked by those two and had to get out. My bad!

Good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57454 Previous topic | Next topic