Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57417
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 16-Apr-07 05:56 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57417, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper"

Mon Apr 16 17:52:49 2007

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kreeyath perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:127

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper, Nvranjol Khasar (Guest), 16-Apr-07 09:10 PM, #3
Reply Are you ####ing serious?, The Shooloo (Guest), 16-Apr-07 08:58 PM, #2
Reply I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Aodh, 17-Apr-07 02:41 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Rayihn, 17-Apr-07 06:22 AM, #5
     Reply Now that I'm over my fit.., Shooloo (Guest), 17-Apr-07 07:07 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Eqishukr (Guest), 18-Apr-07 09:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper, Bawgor (Guest), 16-Apr-07 07:31 PM, #1

Nvranjol Khasar (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-07 09:10 PM

#57424, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper"
In response to Reply #0

I was going to try to talk you out of this. But it looks like you had your mind set. I don't know why you three decided to die so many times to the destructor. Was it because I interrupted you in the land of dreams? I am bummed to see you go, you were a good well-played character. And when Nvranjol dies eventually make sure to read his post, as I will say more there. I will admit I was a bit miffed when the paladin was able to kill me because of the simple fact you blackjacked me. If it weren't for that, I would have been home-free. Anyways, best of luck on the next.

Nvranjol Khasar.

The Shooloo (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-07 08:58 PM

#57423, "Are you ####ing serious?"
In response to Reply #0

I had such high hopes. Feh. What happened?

AodhTue 17-Apr-07 02:41 AM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57435, "I did too :( Some Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #2

Kinda surprised that it came up so fast. I was toying with the idea of reactivating, but eh.

Kreeyath was my idea of a sort of NYC wise-guy thief "with a heart of gold". So hope the speech didn't grate on anyone too badly. It was really funny to see my speech rubbing off on people I interacted with lots

Well, this was my first thief and he was tons of fun, but I'd lost a bunch of con very stupidly and was getting frustrated about that, but somehow the main thing was that, lately, it dawned on me that I was a Nanorab knock-off and it sort of made me feel cheap. Also, my speech and rp were beginning to wear on me a bit. I know I could have toned it down, but I've had this *great* character idea/role running around in my head for a long damn time, and it's he that ultimately killed Kreeyath.

Nexus is really cool, though I think I would have had more fun as a poisoner if I were evil, running around and being a little #### to everyone I could find. Definitely a finesse class. Thieves are a lot cooler than I'd given them credit for, though sometimes I did wish for a little more to do in combat. It's all about engineering the situation, I've learned.

On To Goodbyes!

Shooloo- I actually rolled Kreeyath for you, heh. After Mendecirith died I was going to play a rager assassin, but it soon became apparent that the Village was getting flooded, and in the Theran Chronicle it said that the Island was empty! So I rolled Kreeyath on up. What can I say? I had so much damn fun interacting with you with Mende that I came back for more. You're a great player and character. I feel bad for leaving you and Nexus and ruinin' yer plan, Chief Shooloo, but I know ya can find a way. Ya always do, yeah? Wish we could have bonded and run around. Definitely could have wreaked some serious havoc acting in concert. You have no idea how many times I typed 'give X shooloo' or tell shooloo. Funny stuff.

Eqishukr- One of my best pals! Had tons of fun with you, even if you did always wake up people I FINALLY had bj'ed. Hah, I'd be so hot to poison them up and then BAM! Underhand! Nooooo! You're a solid guy and Nexus really needs a presence like you.

Nair- My cousin, I really wish I hadn't left you in the lurch. It was my job to show you around and get you educated real good about Thera. Maybe I'll still find a way to do that. You've got a lot of heart, don't let the deaths and loss of con get you down, don't be a quitter like me. You're doin' a real good job, yeah? Keep at it, you know you can kill pretty well without me.

Tumarellen- Meter-Man, much respect. Definitely got the wise scholar vibe from you. Well played, hope you don't croak too fast. The Island will definitely hurt without you and the Shooloo.

Marastron- Pretty much the same as the Meter. Thanks for all the help!

Sokde- Nice to have another shifty arial to chat with.

Ponza- Thanks for the help, you were cool. Sorry I never got to poison your weps for ya.

Shivir- You were fun to run with. Now we're both dead. Blah.

Ragers

Nvranjol- My rager pal! Heh, nah, I wasn't mad at you for finding us in Organia. Hats off for persistence. Sorry for lying to you: when we were trying to push you to level 25 and I was stalling so long was because I was heading to the Island to have Zesam induct me I felt like a really clever little thief.

Fhaen- Didn't really interact with you that one time except when I had Brensen track me to the village and then I got you to kill him. I felt like a clever thief there, too. Tee hee.

Istillion- I couldn't seem to do a damn thing to you. Well-played, you're obviously a good rper and a good fighter.

Any others... uhhh... yeah. Had fun with lots of people in Kreeyath's short life. Any compliments/criticisms are very welcome.

RayihnTue 17-Apr-07 06:22 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#57439, "RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #4

Rage deletes have a week to go through, hero deletes are three days, and pre hero normal deletes go straight through. Now you know for next time!

Shooloo (Guest)Tue 17-Apr-07 07:07 PM

#57453, "Now that I'm over my fit.."
In response to Reply #4

I did not see this coming at all. I will give you props; I didn't see any of Mende in this one. Which is a good thing. I hope at least, I had convinced at least one character what the Nexus is about. Well, how Zesam thinks the Nexus should be ran. I kept trying to prod you for info about the poison ingrediants. I've been toying with the idea of a poison thief myself, so watching you gather things was a pleasure. As far as the Nanorab rp thing, you weren't like Nanorab. Perhaps similar with that fun hey talk to me rp but not Nanorab himself. You didn't have a tail after all. The tail was key. Maybe the Shooloo should have given you more love, because my only criticism of you is that you deleted.

Eqishukr (Guest)Wed 18-Apr-07 09:41 PM

#57482, "RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #4

Hey bud I'm sorry I think I maanaged to talk you out of deleting once but I wasn't aroudn for the second time I just had to go blow off some steam play some dota after stuff I pulled off.
But anyway your char was like uhm intersting, I thought I knew what to expect from you but then I didnt ehehe you'd always bring something new to the table I guess live and learn.

Bawgor (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-07 07:31 PM

#57419, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper"
In response to Reply #0

Why? I thought things were going well.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57417 Previous topic | Next topic