Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Gilka the Commander of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57335
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Apr-07 04:16 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57335, "(CON LOSS) [None] Gilka the Commander of Warfare"

Fri Apr 13 16:15:57 2007

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gilka perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:181

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gilka (Guest)Fri 13-Apr-07 04:29 PM

#57336, "Never thought I'd con die a warrior"
In response to Reply #0

First warrior 20+, never liked the class but Gilka was fun.
Thanks to everyone for all the fights (which was the char's point).
Though, fighting heroes when I hit 42 sure sucked a lot.

Also, thanks for all the interactions!

Ares- (Guest)Fri 13-Apr-07 08:40 PM

#57353, "RE: Never thought I'd con die a warrior"
In response to Reply #1

This might be completely inaccurate, as I never really had much of an opportunity to interact with you, or even fight you. But the vibe I got from Gilka was, leave me alone, I'm doing the solo thing. I mean, most time, no one knew who or what you were. Were you a Scion? Maybe? Were you some renegade? I don't know. Rager?!?! I had a couple opportunities where two seperate characters would have ranked up with you, but you seemed to rather pick fights with everyone and remain in seclusion, like you were super focused on perfecting skills or something.

In my experiences with warriors, especially uncaballed warriors, having allies is important. Because you're right, fighting hero's as a level 42 (dark-elf) warrior sucks terribly. But if you'd been able to rocket up to 44 and 48, it'd be a much more fair playing ground.

Anyways, just saying I would've liked to have had more opportunity to interact with this character, even if only because of the mystique.

Nihkorzhebus (Guest)Fri 13-Apr-07 08:54 PM

#57354, "Wow. This surprises me."
In response to Reply #1

Fun talk there today after that. I would have enjoyed continuing that conversation but had to leave.

Having played d-elf warriors before, that is a very tough one to pull off. Especially at level 42. Man, really tough. Hope you can learn from this guy and next time try and power through to hero once you are in the fourties!

Side-note: 51 transmuter vs < lvl 45 warrior is a no win for the warrior. I personally think the level check for saves should be toned down a little. Your head is gonna catch the violent neuro nine times out of ten. Literally.

Oh, and you looked like you had some sweet gear there, I thought you were a power-gaming up-and-coming super-killer for sure!!! (Maybe you were even???). And willing to convo. This con-death surprises me.

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57335 Previous topic | Next topic