Subject: "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Antira the Student of the Macalla" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57318
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Apr-07 08:52 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17188 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57318, "(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Antira the Student of the Macalla"

Fri Apr 13 08:48:07 2007

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Antira perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:72

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Antira (Guest)Sat 14-Apr-07 09:40 AM

#57368, "Umm.. yeah"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first fortress character. It seems like too long ago since I've played, so I don't remember who I interacted with. I do remember what a huge pain in the butt it was to get into Fortress, but oh well. I died a lot and my specs were horrible because of my lack of ability to lag anyone. I'm well into a new character now. So it goes.

If you respond, I'll reply.

Someone (Guest)Sat 14-Apr-07 10:29 AM

#57369, "Fortress of Light?"
In response to Reply #1

You know for a cabal that is suppose to bring hope, people sure give up easy. Do a search of all the fortress members that deleted lately. I only went 5-6 pages back. Out of those, 90% had under 90 hours, 99% had under 120. I am going to make a challenge to Fortess, don't delete till 200 hours. I bet if you did this, you will find the beating they are taking will flip around. How do you expect it to get better when eveyone jumps ship for Team Evil?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57318 Previous topic | Next topic