Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Khaliizishar Lilm'thain Delar'aen the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57091
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Apr-07 07:56 PM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16866 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57091, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Khaliizishar Lilm'thain Delar'aen the Inceptor of Divination"

Thu Apr 5 19:52:17 2007

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Khaliizishar perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:conjurer
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:124

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tsyda (Guest)Thu 05-Apr-07 08:43 PM

#57093, "Booooo, Hisss, why the delete?"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of my favorite younger Nexuns, I just wish I could have seen more of you. You were pretty lethal and I enjoyed the roleplay.

Khaliizishar (Guest)Thu 05-Apr-07 09:00 PM

#57096, "RE: Booooo, Hisss, why the delete?"
In response to Reply #1

I loved the character.. there was a period where I saw some point ridiculing svirfnebli speech and that had caused me to get a little self conscious of my speaking habits as Khaliizishar. Always kept the Yes'm and my habitual 'n additions, but tried to keep the sentences further away from "giant tongue" as it were.

He is a char I'll come back to someday, in one way or another. Neutral conjurers are rough and I've played a good handful, two of which neutral. I knew what to expect, but downtimes are more than being good or evil and with the veil now.. it often made conjuring that much worse. This was again exacerbated by how difficult it seemed to get the veil to a proper level.

It would be wonderful to see "vanguard of Balance" act as a counter-weight to a poor magic system. But maybe this would be too much.. ie, if you are affected by vanguard of balance your conjure spells are stronger.. or a transmuter spells last longer.. kinda like that old warlock/master power which affected mage classes differently. Anyhow.. I'm off on a tangent.

There were just a lot of negatives, and I start rehearsals soon for The Who's Tommy. Its a professional house so its basically a second job.. I'll rehearse 6 days a week with three of those days being 8 hour days. Towards the end, I didn't think I was offering much to the character, the cabal or the game by my lack of presence. I will miss the char though...

Still plan to have a Nexus presence though, so no worries there ^_^
EXB

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57091 Previous topic | Next topic