Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pesh Mereel the Lurker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57027
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 04-Apr-07 06:48 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57027, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pesh Mereel the Lurker"

Wed Apr 4 06:46:31 2007

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Pesh perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:162

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Yet another thief., Lhydia, 04-Apr-07 04:46 PM, #2
Reply RE: Yet another thief., Orous (Guest), 04-Apr-07 04:52 PM, #3
Reply I'm sad to see this.., Zesam (Guest), 04-Apr-07 04:52 PM, #4
Reply Man I was so glad to kill you., Lhydia, 04-Apr-07 05:42 PM, #5
Reply Pesh, Kaasi (Guest), 04-Apr-07 06:48 PM, #6
Reply Doesnt matter if no one liked you, you were fun to hang..., shamanman, 04-Apr-07 08:02 PM, #7
Reply Hah, Mirldvor (Guest), 05-Apr-07 01:06 AM, #8
Reply Totally correct!, Lhydia, 05-Apr-07 05:37 AM, #9
Reply RE: Yet another thief., Kastellyn, 05-Apr-07 10:37 AM, #10
Reply RE: Yet another thief., Theroc (Guest), 05-Apr-07 12:48 PM, #11
Reply aww, you will be missed :), VhloughVang (Guest), 06-Apr-07 08:01 AM, #12
Reply Nooooo, not another one gone., Bogba (Guest), 04-Apr-07 12:39 PM, #1

LhydiaWed 04-Apr-07 04:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57037, "Yet another thief."
In response to Reply #0

Man, I got really frustrated not being able to land kills with Phryxal that towards the end of him I rolled up something I knew I could kill folks with. I think I got 90 pks or so and really I just wanted to see how a Scout Thug did. Not the most overpowered thief I've played or anything but one of the funnest.

I didn't want to be that fair weather no show autodelete Battle guy so I just deleted now that my playing time will be tapering off more than it already was.

To those people that Pesh was an asshole to, I apologize, he was my bad mood vent in a stuck up prick IC way character.

Yay Battle! 3 down now, starting to get the Cabal a little more. I tried to be a pretty good scout and not have such a cookie cutter Battle view of things.

Kastellyn, that was an awesome induct, thanks.

Orous (Guest)Wed 04-Apr-07 04:52 PM

#57038, "RE: Yet another thief."
In response to Reply #2

Only interacted with you that one time you wanted help with 2 assassins and the AP, the ambush we had for them at the Inn was awesome, loads of fun.

Zesam (Guest)Wed 04-Apr-07 04:52 PM

#57039, "I'm sad to see this.."
In response to Reply #2

I really liked Peck. That's right Peck, because that was your new more fitting name for me to call you. I wish I had gotten to rp with you more, it's always fun to do that with the "enemy". Especially when they're not shouting out the same tired over zealous babble. At least there's a new crop of village coming up. Who wants to be bored?

LhydiaWed 04-Apr-07 05:42 PM
2390 posts
#57040, "Man I was so glad to kill you."
In response to Reply #4

You don't die enough, and you made my life miserable for so long. Heehee

Kaasi (Guest)Wed 04-Apr-07 06:48 PM

#57041, "Pesh"
In response to Reply #2

Kaasi really didn't like Pesh and could care less about him from almost the moment they met. Kaasi wasn't a fan of the bad mood.

As for the guy behind Kaasi, well, I liked your RP a lot and I thought it was very good.

Keep truckin!
Aaron

shamanmanWed 04-Apr-07 08:02 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#57043, "Doesnt matter if no one liked you, you were fun to hang..."
In response to Reply #2

f

Mirldvor (Guest)Thu 05-Apr-07 01:06 AM

#57045, "Hah"
In response to Reply #2

You were a terrible character all around, from being a jerk to having no sense of honor or shame for that matter. I generally dislike being critical of people's chars but this one was by far a bad char in my eyes. Sorry, just the outlook from Mirldvor's perspective

LhydiaThu 05-Apr-07 05:37 AM
2390 posts
#57050, "Totally correct!"
In response to Reply #8

Pesh was a jerk with no sense of honor and definetly no sense of shame. He straight up liked to bully and kill people because it made him feel better about himself for not being a powerful mage like his father and mother. He had a lot of pressure put on him early on because of his expected adeptness at magic, but when he couldn't perform it turned to hatred of himself and everything and everyone around him. If he could straight up pick you off easily he would have no qualms, but he was careful not to broach village policy.

Sorry you didn't like the character, but I really didn't expect anyone to!

KastellynThu 05-Apr-07 10:37 AM
864 posts
#57060, "RE: Yet another thief."
In response to Reply #2

Pesh made me laugh out loud. I actually gave you some Imm XP for it once, if I recall correctly. Never underestimate the importance of a sense of humor!

I thought you were an effective Villager as well, and well RP'd. You definitely stuck to your role, and I didn't have to read it to get a feel for where you were coming from - that came across in your words and actions.

That was a cool induct, I enjoyed it as well. Sometimes the stars just align perfectly!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Theroc (Guest)Thu 05-Apr-07 12:48 PM

#57064, "RE: Yet another thief."
In response to Reply #2

I hated you IC but I still had alot of respect for it. I hated you cockyness (sp?). You showed what you could do. I was trying my best to be the only elite other than Gringora and if I lasted long, I had a chance at Kingpin OR maybe even a mutiny (it was in works).

VhloughVang (Guest)Fri 06-Apr-07 08:01 AM

#57115, "aww, you will be missed :)"
In response to Reply #2

I knew this was comming cus your PT was seemingly down in the dumps and I felt like you might be losing time or intrest but I gotta say well done. I loved the RP and it was always funny as hell. The stuff with Taelina and me and you sometimes had me cracking up and some of the stuff you pulled off in char was amazingly entertaining. You were def a character and a good addition to the village

Hope you has as much fun as it looked like and hope to see rocking out with your newest some time soon. Just dont roll a Nexian cus I would hate to be on the other side of you hahah

See you in the Fields Brother.

Bogba (Guest)Wed 04-Apr-07 12:39 PM

#57032, "Nooooo, not another one gone."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. Why?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57027 Previous topic | Next topic