Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Erasifh Veth-Srithe the Dai Sensei of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56974
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Apr-07 07:56 AM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56974, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Erasifh Veth-Srithe the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Mon Apr 2 07:52:27 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Erasifh perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:177

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Erasifh (Guest)Mon 02-Apr-07 03:29 PM

#56984, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Erasifh Veth-Srithe the Dai Sense..."
In response to Reply #0

So here I am again. After almost two years I decided to roll a character again and see if CF still had the magic left in it.

After trying another quick experiment first which was quickly abandoned I rolled Erasifh to give me the opportunity to

explore and rank up by myself if needed. Assassin is a very sturdy class which can take on many situations and get out of

them alive should things go sour.
The addition of martial trance since my last assassin made a world of difference in many regards, as did edges, even if I

never got to try mine to their full potential it felt like.

I never had a nexite when they were around before so I decided to give that a try this time around and I gotta say it was

quite fun. I've read alot of hate directed towards the cabal which I honestly can't understand. It has it's place in the

world which consists of acting out all the shades of grey and will never never be black or white like some think it should

be.
The only gripe I had with Nexus was the bond. I felt like I was never able to really utilize it in everyday life as a nexan

as I wanted to be stealthy and sneaky and all. Thus I many times just took off on my own to see what I was able to do myself

which leads to...

Having the village as an enemy wasn't a whole lot of fun many times. I failed numerous assassinations on them, mostly I

suspect because of some things I wanted to do just before hitting the big red button. I think my record there is one

successful attempt and one crippling attempt, the rest were just blatant failures. Couple this with whip-wielding berserkers

and things went bad quick. Vanish saved me a lot of times but not near the amount of times I got my butt handed back to me.

All in all, Erasifh was a learning experience to see how much I had forgotten. After a while I came to realize that a lot was

just buried under the sands of time, never truly forgotten and it came back awfully fast. Sure, I still feel like I'm rusty,

but a bit better prepared to plunge back in.

So... on to the few goodbyes that I can remember.

NEXUS

Nanorab - I had lots of fun being around you, just to banter and harass all the non-felar.

Mallias - My ranking buddy above all else, got to meet you in the mid-20's and I had no idea it was -you- (a character I met

a few years back ) you until you deleted.

Tsyda - Sorry I couldn't be around more. I knew you wanted me to but Erasifh was a character I felt after a while that I was

just going through the motions with without much depth, thus I kinda lost the spunk to play him after a while.

BATTLE

Yean - I'll put you here as it was as a mortal I knew you. A damn tough bard that it was nigh impossible to kill by myself.

At least I thought so up until that one time. Congratulations for being my first and only successful assassination after that

two-hour battle back and forth around the Island!

Assorted whip-spec entwiners - Feh on you.

Assorted whip-spec entwiners with deathblow - An even bigger Feh on you.

The rest I've forgotten for now, but make a post and jog my memory and I'll try to respond.

That's it for me with this incarnation. Take care and I might see you all in the fields again. Time to make another goodie.

Toots.

Erasifh

Tsyda (Guest)Tue 03-Apr-07 02:08 AM

#57005, "As with many Nexuns"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you quite a bit you just needed to, as you mentioned, be around more. Believe me, with well over five hundred hours invested in Tsyda it can be a bit difficult to keep things fresh and I honestly never think its too late to discover a new layer of rp depth for any character. At least you deleted and didn't auto, I realllllly hate that.

--Tsyda

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56974 Previous topic | Next topic