Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gnashgaar Skullcarver the Chieftain of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56920
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Mar-07 04:48 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56920, "(DELETED) [None] Gnashgaar Skullcarver the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Fri Mar 30 15:47:25 2007

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Gnashgaar perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:183

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn it., Tallanalas (Guest), 06-Apr-07 07:48 PM, #8
Reply Orcs are NOT teh Suck, deBriguy, 30-Mar-07 05:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Orcs are NOT teh Suck, Thrak (Guest), 30-Mar-07 08:26 PM, #2
     Reply With no bracers and no slave..., Yikoti (Guest), 30-Mar-07 08:35 PM, #3
     Reply Orcs suxxxxxxx thought one thing and proposal to imms, Elhe (Guest), 31-Mar-07 12:45 AM, #4
     Reply When did warbanners get broken?, Vladamir, 31-Mar-07 04:56 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks txt, Hrudgir (Guest), 01-Apr-07 10:05 PM, #6
     Reply Figures., Ilden (Guest), 02-Apr-07 09:51 AM, #7

Tallanalas (Guest)Fri 06-Apr-07 07:48 PM

#57149, "Damn it."
In response to Reply #0

Orc vs Elf fights are my favorite...and I don't get many!

Liked what I saw!

deBriguyFri 30-Mar-07 05:15 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2007
50 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56923, "Orcs are NOT teh Suck"
In response to Reply #0

I loved this character, it was probably my first character that I truely got involved with besides Dezmonthal (Imperial Thief). As an Orc I think I played it correctly, gathered some powerful allies to watch my back, stompped my enemies without remorse, and reeked destruction on everyone. Orcs are definitely not meant to be played as warriors in the slightest, use your blood, use your stun to heal, run if you have to, but be sure to re-engage. You heal faster and can dish out more damage than most other classes, and with the awesome new adaptations you're a formitable opponent.

Immortals
Thrak: Thanks for the tattoo, hopefully I gave you a couple of shows when I was out running whomping on people.

Random: Whoever fixed the war-banners was really helpful as well. Because they didn't work at all until I was Chieftain then all of a sudden my war banner was uber.

Players
Restinan: You definitely know your stuff, and as I said before I learned so much about Thera from you and our travels. Hopefully the very slow to learn Orc was fun to have tag along and bash stuff.

Ciurehra: Killer times all the time. It's too bad we didn't meet until we were in the hero ranks or we could have just destroyed everything all the way through the ranks. Always fun to have a duo'ed guardian angel.

Hunsobo: Take care of those strange bracers, it was important I had the empire with me rather than against me while I warred the Spire and Fortress.

Shooloo: Sorry about that time at the village, in the battle ferver I just assumed you were there to heal the paladin. We had to gun for you.

Iia: Awesome fights, I'm still pissed about that opportunistic kill after I got impaled by Juggy. Should have quaffed a teleport not a recall.

Mendercirith: Well we had some great fights, not always good odds for you but at least I kept it interesting for you I'm sure.

Merisilit: Alright well, champion stand vs. Solo Orc is overpowered. Ha nice work on that.

Yikoti: Well, I was on my way out. Thought I might as well try and leave with an elf kill. I could have quaffed but I thought I might as well stick it out. Wrath on unprepped Orc, bet you wondered why I was so much easier that time.

Hrudgir: That was the fight that made me want to hero, I couldn't believe how well grapple weapon was working on you and to top that when you got captain it gave me a little confidence boost. Way to stick to your role and stay and fight.

Anyways If I missed you drop me a line.
Thanks for making such a fun and exciting game Immortals.

Brian

Thrak (Guest)Fri 30-Mar-07 08:26 PM

#56932, "RE: Orcs are NOT teh Suck"
In response to Reply #1

Frankly one of the better orcs I have seen in several years. You fought well at low levels and carried it through to higher levels. I always had a snoop on you when we were on together and I never saw any RP problems - to the contrary, I saw very consistant RP. The RP was not the deep navel gazing stuff of an elf paladin, but it was the stark, bloody view of an orc, so I truly enjoyed it.

I had no problem with your ganging when you did it, as I thought it was vastly appropriate. When you killed the druid and the ranger back to back I was immensely impressed as I don't think in all the years I have been watching orcs I have ever personally seen that happen.

To sum up, thanks for showing that orcs can be viable at higher levels without even being chief and even moreso at chief as well as showing their strengths at lower levels. Fwiw, since you showed up, I have seen a ton of orcs trying to copy some of your tactics and doing quite well with them, and the particular tactic I am thinking of is not one that I had seen used before, so you invented something new as far as I am concerned.

Good luck with your next and as usual, if you have any comments or questions or concerns or recommendations for orcs, feel free to email me.

Thrakburzug

Yikoti (Guest)Fri 30-Mar-07 08:35 PM

#56933, "With no bracers and no slave..."
In response to Reply #1

I knew I had a better than average chance, even with protections. Thanks for the title shot and thanks for a good nemesis. Peace.

Elhe (Guest)Sat 31-Mar-07 12:45 AM

#56937, "Orcs suxxxxxxx thought one thing and proposal to imms"
In response to Reply #1

I had breath expirience with orcs and it looks like grapple is so damn hard to master. What do you think about it?

I think it would be great to let orc master grapple faster, for example they could easily master it to 45+ rank. It is very good skill for orcs and will make them much more dangerouse enemies unlike they are now.

VladamirSat 31-Mar-07 04:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#56950, "When did warbanners get broken?"
In response to Reply #1

When I was Gargargh the banners rocked.

Hrudgir (Guest)Sun 01-Apr-07 10:05 PM

#56967, "Thanks txt"
In response to Reply #1

You were the toughest person for me in the midranks, tougher than wanded Arcibu. It was a decision to wield practice polearm and stick around, and it was cool fearing an orc.

Well played from everything I saw.

Ilden (Guest)Mon 02-Apr-07 09:51 AM

#56976, "Figures."
In response to Reply #1

I get all settled in my new place and you up and delete. Drat.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56920 Previous topic | Next topic