Subject: "Naloril deleted" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56576
Show all folders

Trilo_LAZY (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 12:02 PM

#56576, "Naloril deleted"

Not my char, posting from Dio's on request.

Can't post over on officials so I'll just leave it here. Was a fun character and I got hooked up with some cool stuff. I really need to concentrate more on school though, being an English major with all these papers and a desire to play mud dosen't mix very well. I didn't do all that great of a job in the first place, and this Rager vs. Tribunal war pissed me off. Getting ganked by the Commander of battle with other zerkers is rediculous.. and watching him fight people with 2 orcs made me even more sick. But I won't turn this into a flame.

I got hooked up in the role contest pretty nicely. Getting an extra legacy is never something to whine about.. there was just absolutely nothing in my role at all about being a leader though, and I got givin Vanguards and the leader edge. I planned on talking to Zulg which is I guess what did it, but I hadn't even talked to him yet when they gave me that. Was crappy to have that pressure on me to be a leader, I hated it.. though I doubt Marmaanth or anyone else was ever watching.

Anyways, I'll keep it short and hit the goodbyes, I'll reply to anyone who wants to hit me up, sorry if I forget anyone.

Tribunal
----------------------
Kholav- Your'e such a great Provost and I enjoyed our interactions, wish I could of been more dedicated. I really wanted Vindi but Zulg made me realize tonight I wouldn't really have a chance anytime soon. Anyways, really caring and just Provost and you had a good sense of humor.. keep rockin man.

Dalayl- At times I hated your guts, and other times you were cool. Towards the end there we got along well though and I think you'll do well if you can stop dying so much.

Nuloh- Don't care what anyone really says.. you are such a solid well roleplayed AP. I really enjoyed our interactions, and your crazy RP you have going on.. love the spin you put on the Trib AP. I hope to see you continuing to grow cause we had some good times and you deserve it.

Isabeaux- I enjoyed our few interactions, you were a super creepy loner and cracked me up everytime we talked. Keep doing what your doing.

Vessit- Another creepy up-and-comer, didn't speak much, but you looked solid everywhere I saw ya.

Tall Anal Ass- You acted like a 5 year old baby 24/7, I cheered when you were out of the Spire. You need to realize you suck extremely bad and your ego is way to big to match what you can do.

Maethron- You rock as a Provincial. I like how hard Eoal and Lucury try, but your'e the only solid Provincial up there. It was really fun to watch you mature into what you are, hope to see you age die.

Lucury- You seem kind of new, I liked you a lot just didn't agree with your position. You helped me rank for so long that one night, I appreciate it so much.

Truhr- Kinda lost respect for you when you ran away and let me die to a gank because you were scared. Seemed like a powergamer to me, and you always conveniently were always "far away" when villagers raided.

Fordun & Toramok- Boy was I glad it was in my role to despise other Dwarves.. cause you guys were idiots.

Outlanders-
---------------------
I really didn't RP with any of you, it was more killing and then hearing monotonous "Shut up you digger"

Iia- You scared me so much until I fought you.. Pull rapes druids so bad its rediculous. Those sunrays sure hurt today though.

Dyneli- You frightened me, that time you slept me at the Ruined Keep I thought I was a goner.. you were so tough and gave off such a creepy ambiance.

Naarai- Only fought you that one time, was a crazy retreat I made there.

Village-
----------------
Brinkmun- You have a good future, I enjoyed your RP and how you came off as a character.. and you seemed really solid and honorable.

Abulin- You made me want to puke at how terrible you acted.

Vhloughvang- I really don't care how much anyone sticks up for you. You are so terribly roleplayed it made me sick. Fighting your village vs. trib war with two orcs in town and then talking crap to me after a 3v1? You made me sick and will always go down as the worst Commander ever in my book.

Fhaen- You seemed really cool, you beat me into the dirt. I was so scared of you lol. Dug your attitude and everything, keep going.

Eulinda- I really really love your RP, you were so tough.. arials in the Village just got it goin on. That note about Zel had be bustin up laughing forever.

Anyways, I'm out if you have something to say, I'll reply. Guess I'll post a few logs to take the attention of these crappy midget rager ones... here was my role contest reward by the way.

< 70> Tue Mar 6 20:34:53 2007
To : Naloril
Subject: Role Contest Prize Package

As reward for being selected as top role, you will (or already
have) received the following rewards:

Fireblood - Quest skill which will burn away a variety of maledictions

Vanguard's Desire - A bonus legacy

Leader - An edge giving you leadership

----
Naloril Nurerg

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply heh your funny., Vhloughvang (Guest), 26-Mar-07 02:40 PM, #13
Reply RE: Naloril deleted, Abulin (Guest), 21-Mar-07 04:30 PM, #10
Reply He was in for a week, lat at nights., Tribble (Guest), 22-Mar-07 08:17 AM, #12
Reply RE: Naloril deleted, Fhaen (Guest), 21-Mar-07 03:49 PM, #9
Reply RE: Naloril deleted, Zulghinlour, 21-Mar-07 12:10 PM, #8
Reply Color me curious..., Fordun (Guest), 21-Mar-07 08:19 AM, #6
Reply Probably because..., Tallanalas (Guest), 21-Mar-07 09:20 AM, #7
Reply Some assorted commentary:, Daevryn, 21-Mar-07 07:33 AM, #5
Reply I agree, but regarding your PBF comment., Naloril (Guest), 26-Mar-07 10:32 AM, #11
Reply You can blame me, Rayihn, 21-Mar-07 06:25 AM, #4
Reply RE: Naloril deleted, Kholav (Guest), 21-Mar-07 02:24 AM, #3
Reply Some leader you were., Tallanalas (Guest), 21-Mar-07 12:45 AM, #1
     Reply Additionally.., Tallanalas (Guest), 21-Mar-07 12:51 AM, #2

Vhloughvang (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 02:40 PM

#56744, "heh your funny."
In response to Reply #0

pretty much your entire good bye thread is rants about how much everyone else sucks, or kissing major ass. Your char was pretty far from impressive so I would sugest you repent on some comments about other people. Also you complain about RP from others when you obviously didnt attempt to learn about there RP at all. Overall I am sorry for you in the tribunal war, for what ever foolish reason the tribunals (bored or otherwise) decalred war on the village, and the people who masterminded the self destruction were never around. Thus people like you ended up speed bumps, as we would during the war come and stomp you out and take your item. I dont blame your friends for running because not one of the tribunal spare your leader and that piss thief (which is a compliment to him). You always seemd to cry unfair when we would raid to take your item but thats the way the cookie crumbles man. You decalred war on a village of animals that could solo you in a heartbeat(for the most part) and were in your home to take your cabal powers. We werent going to try to single you out to fight you one on one because you would never take a one on one with any of us. So yes in your home we are going to (while at war with your dumb asses) kill you and take your item.

When I am gone, you can look at my logs and my ratios and then bitch about me ganking. But comming from you its still pretty much a joke. You are likely the last person that ever needed to be taken as a threat, and you were the first person to be hip and hip with 3 other tribunals and six guards waiting for the chance to jump a villager, You even called in nexus to help you guys raid and Imperials and the like.

I feel bad that I have to defend my self and out you as a bitch, because you started out as a pretty cool char. Its a shame you turned into a pathetic cry baby due to a war your cabal declared, and eventually deleted because you couldnt hold your own.

Good luck with your next char, maybe try something less geared towards pk wars, you might enjoy it alot more.

Abulin (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 04:30 PM

#56604, "RE: Naloril deleted"
In response to Reply #0

I don't even remember interacting with you. What happened?

Tribble (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 12:02 PM

#56621, "He was in for a week, lat at nights."
In response to Reply #10

power ranked and deleted.

Fhaen (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 03:49 PM

#56602, "RE: Naloril deleted"
In response to Reply #0

You know,

I liked you. I like most the tribbies (save a few). Fighting you was fun. I especially liked that we had the mutual return of equipment, I have that going with some of the other warrior types in tribunal. If a certain pansy elf thief dies though, I am gonna full sac 'em .

ZulghinlourWed 21-Mar-07 12:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56596, "RE: Naloril deleted"
In response to Reply #0

>I got hooked up in the role contest pretty nicely. Getting an
>extra legacy is never something to whine about.. there was
>just absolutely nothing in my role at all about being a leader
>though, and I got givin Vanguards and the leader edge. I
>planned on talking to Zulg which is I guess what did it, but I
>hadn't even talked to him yet when they gave me that. Was
>crappy to have that pressure on me to be a leader, I hated
>it.. though I doubt Marmaanth or anyone else was ever
>watching.

We talked about this a little the couple times we did talk, but my religion is all about leadership. No that does not mean you show up on the leaders command. If you didn't want to be a leader, why did you want to follow my religion?

>Kholav- Your'e such a great Provost and I enjoyed our
>interactions, wish I could of been more dedicated. I really
>wanted Vindi but Zulg made me realize tonight I wouldn't
>really have a chance anytime soon.

Sorry you took it that way. To me it would have been more proof of your capability/respect than anything else I'd seen when watching you. If you could actually convince the leader of the cabal and an immortal of the cabal to make you a Vindicator without much actual proof that you are good at hunting criminals that would mean something.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Fordun (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 08:19 AM

#56589, "Color me curious..."
In response to Reply #0

Why am I an idiot?

Tallanalas (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 09:20 AM

#56590, "Probably because..."
In response to Reply #6

You and I got along so well.

That and he had it in his role to hate dwarves. Perhaps he wasn't able to disassociate.

DaevrynWed 21-Mar-07 07:33 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56586, "Some assorted commentary:"
In response to Reply #0

I really did not get the Orderly Neutral vibe from this character, except in the sense that hey, I'm a Tribunal. That being said, probably one of the better Tribunals around recently.

Your role made no sense to me. Well written, but it assumes/states some things which directly contradict the rest of the game. Alas.

Naloril (Guest)Mon 26-Mar-07 10:32 AM

#56740, "I agree, but regarding your PBF comment."
In response to Reply #5

I didn't pull my role off enough except just to say I was a Tribunal which I regret cause thats what made the fire go out for me. And I didn't know the slave thing but oh well.

I didn't understand how you said that on my PBF though... considering I saw Fiene solo in the Weald, I chased him out there because we had the fetish and was defending. I said nothing at all on CB and fought him solo, and Zesam was even with Fiene. I got him to writhing solo and he ran and then Dalayl showed up and I retreated to heal up in the Spire... then Fiene hit the Captain and me and Dalayl beat him down, thats far from "ganging down" someone when your defending, then Dalayl took everything, so I don't see how *I* full looted. And I don't know how long you watched because I gave him gear back even including a darkend helm. Just thought I'd thought I'd bring that to light because I felt it was a pretty inaccurate comment.

-Naloril

RayihnWed 21-Mar-07 06:25 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#56584, "You can blame me"
In response to Reply #0

We were coming up with suggestions for the role contest rewards and there wasn't really anything in your role that spoke of any of our current quest rewards except maybe the Fireblood thing. I said, well I've seen this guy pray for Zulg a LOT and since Zulg's religion is all about being a leader and victorious let's give him Vamgauard's Desire and some leader type stuff to encourage that since it seems to be the direction he wants to go with his char. I don't know why you'd want to worship Zulg if you didn't want to actually have anything to do with his religion. And I don't think anyone was like OH we gave this guy leader edge he better step up. That's just dumb.

Kholav (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 02:24 AM

#56582, "RE: Naloril deleted"
In response to Reply #0

Solid Warrior and Magistrate, I do not think you know what a huge rift you left in the Spire.

I will be waiting for your next incarnation.

Tallanalas (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 12:45 AM

#56579, "Some leader you were."
In response to Reply #0

I especially like how you through a fit when I didn't say please as I was fighting for my life in Seantryn.

The best part was that I had aided your character in getting some gear (How ever minor) earlier. And what's more, I sat down and explained to you the situation that led me to ordering you to Seantryn to aid me. I thought we had come to a mature understanding. I had even appologised in character (With no promise that it wouldn't happen again)

And you still went and wrote a letter to Maethron. Very mature. Nothing like running to mom and dad when your feelings get hurt.

I love how you got the Leadership edge. I never saw it.

Tallanalas (Guest)Wed 21-Mar-07 12:51 AM

#56580, "Additionally.."
In response to Reply #1

You point a finger at Fordun and Toramak and Dalayl as well as Lucury and Truhr. Those are some of the Best the Spire has truely.

I didn't get to know Eoal so I can't say much.

I agree with all but one off your accolades for the others you mention.

I notice you don't like the people that disagree with you and like the ones that do or haven't interacted much with you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56576 Previous topic | Next topic