Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mirldvor the Champion of Arms, Elite..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56563
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Mar-07 04:32 PM
Member since 27th Sep 2024
17187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56563, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mirldvor the Champion of Arms, Elite Imperial Blade"

Tue Mar 20 15:29:35 2007

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mirldvor perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mirldvor (Guest)Tue 20-Mar-07 04:57 PM

#56566, "Ewwie"
In response to Reply #0

Well what can I say, went flail/hand which is a very nice combo. Tried gates out but I lost my good set afterwards so I never really saw it in action. Onto the goodbyes

Empire:
Lezram: We ran around early then you powered and died alot deleted a shame we could have done some damage.
hunsobo: You are THE man, despite me being your ATM machine I did it gladly and enjoyed the promotions and interactions, thanks for the gear. People complain about having to pay for promotions, while I agree it stinks.. its necessary or else youd go broke.
Waserax: Cool guy thanks for the initial promotion I was going to pay you back but.. lost the drive.
Chrtaka: Good assassin just had some rough times
Seriistian: ditto to Chrtaka thanks for the rankin
Derein: You had the assassinate idea down, then just got a bad rap. But thats Empire for you

Enemies:
Village: I normally dont like to judge my enemies but my god the lot of you are pretty shabby at this point esp some thief that never fights unless he can knife down someone convulsing or get healed by a an outside source.
Fhaen- Your mouth/RP are terrible I really had a severe disdain for you IC and OOC, its one thing to kick my butt because you have 7/9 evels but then to talk smack.. blah
twilakon- I actually liked you, had respect for you, too bad you deleted
Drak- Last death in the city.. that pummel scared the hell out of me too bad I didnt get the last blow.

Kanaev- Heh, One time I spam ran to hamsah only to return to the window and see an air elementals blast DEMO DEMO DEMO... ouch?

Vassten- I couldnt believe when this level 38 paladin was kicking my ass, I was burned out at this point sorry if I came off like a jerk

Overall not a bad concept, empire is fun, imms thanks again for the game its very fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #56563 Previous topic | Next topic