Subject: "(DEL) Slorn the Master of Copper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5580
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 04-Apr-02 11:05 PM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16867 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5580, "(DEL) Slorn the Master of Copper"

Thu Apr 4 23:04:42 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces on the Theran calendar Slorn perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:47

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GabeFri 05-Apr-02 01:07 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
182 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5581, "RE: (DEL) Slorn the Master of Copper"
In response to Reply #0

Well, it was short..and fun...sorta...

Lets do a quick recap.

I wanted to play CF again, after a three month break. I try to restrict myself to ragers cause I love them, and if anyone knows me and ragers I play axe specs and nothing else. So, I made a duergar warrior axe spec. Ranked up, did my rounds talking to villagers. Got a rec from Rio, talked to either the Drillmaster or the Captain can't remember. All good and gravy (it should be, ive done this enough), and then on to the commander. Yulithe, yah..good ol Yulithe. Technically, I grouped with him abunch before. Pindinstern and myself ranked together alot, well because he was going rager and i was going rager. Little did I know, he was also Yulithe. Anyways, back to the point. I talked to the commander, get to the point where we are done and he is going to induct me and the game crashes. Yay me. Log back in and he is not around, so I figure Ill wait til tomorrow. Log on the next day and he got denied. Talked to Thror afterwards, and he gave me the cold shoulder and told me to talk to the other vets again. This sorta drove me away from this char for a bit. Came back, Zenguko had leader, talked to him got inducted and had alot of fun til tonight. Needless to say, if someone you know OOC has leader and inducts you then you are branded. Even if you are completely legit within the game. I won't get into the details, but needless to say I am done.

I've never really been any good at this game, and I haven't ever really strived to be the best. Here is quick run down of my characters.

Vintak - Cloud giant axe/hand battlerager - this was my first hero and boy did I burn through con. I went through 30 con with this character easy.

Vartal - drow transmuter empire - this was my first ever mage, and i sucked way worse than with Vintak cause I was still playing a battlerager. I do believe I was Salipek's only assassinate which gives me fuzzies.

I had assorted assassins in Empire, about 4 of them to be exact. Never really got the hang of them and always ended up deleting not doing much.

Mirotrem - cloud giant axe/whip battlerager - this was my "Hey, I know more and I can outdo Vintak" character. I think I was pretty successful. I enjoyed almost every moment of this character. Even to the bitter end.

Ritrav - human necromancer - this was my first and last necromancer ever. I had a decent role I thought, and played it out. Started out in Tribunal, and moved to Scion with a quest from Valg. Worked my way up, and got Chancellor and overall I think I did decent. Necromancers are just too damn frustrating. Animate dead always failed for me even at 100%, and sitting around for 40minutes to get a decent army is boring. Nicar..you still love me right?..heh

Lyvek - duergar axe/spear battlerager - this was my post break Ritrav rager. I tried to play a sphere victory leader type to the teeth. I hope I did well. I got tattooed by Zulghinlour and overall enjoyed this character. Overall, this was the one I regret the most. I rage deleted over a stupid death. Sometimes you just wish you can have another shot..heh

Vlornik - human bard battlerager - this was my first and last bard. Bards are cool, and I wanted to play this one different. So, when I talked to Intronan about getting inducted, we worked out how I could spy on Scion and report stuff to the ragers. It was great, I totally loved it. I tried my hardest to avoid getting cast on by mages within scion. I would go to pretty decent lengths to make sure I didn't. If I did, I would try to get rid of it. Saw it as a price I had to pay. Like, I would get invis cast on me by some necromancer..all the frickin time..heh..boy was that annoying. I always just typed vis and he got mad..it was great. Many times over, they would plan raids and ##### on the village and I would relay my stuff to Lobogruz, or Sehvoor and let them know what was up. Hell, the funnest part was sabatoging attacks by people I was grouped with. Like, they would call me in to do some sleeping or something and I would totally screw it up on purpose cause we would be fighting ragers. Ahh, I loved this guy. Deleted in the end out of sheer boredom, dont know why. Im funky like that.

That brings us to the current. Of course Ive had little characters scattered throughout all these, but I remember these the most.

I can remember..two times I have ever been in the realm of the dead. (WARNING: I do have selective memory) One was when me cathoir and snarf had a lil crappy permagroup, boy did we suck. And the other was tonight. Apparently I am a known cheater, and known cheaters are no good for CF. So, I am leaving. Now, many people quit and come back, wash rinse repeat, but I understand that breaks are needed and I have never said I was quitting. Until now. So thats that. Goodbye and have fun.

Gabe

Marcus_Fri 05-Apr-02 04:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
#5582, "Laterz"
In response to Reply #1

Never really hung out with any of your chars, except for Vlornik a short while... Was fun playing chess tho :p

Peace.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5580 Previous topic | Next topic