Subject: "(DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Follow..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5554
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 04-Apr-02 02:22 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16909 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5554, "(DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Follower"

Thu Apr 4 02:21:49 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Vortalscon perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:152
PK Ratio:56% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vort (Guest)Thu 04-Apr-02 02:27 AM

#5555, "RE: (DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Fo..."
In response to Reply #0

Well... this isn't going to be a long farewell. After Ralicazin got accidently deleted by someone, I won't say who they are, I felt I should make another Sylvan. Frankly, the cabal changed so much I couldn't stand it. So I then pursued my religion. Did what Ralicazin couldn't. I was quite suprised. Never let anyone say getting a tatoo is hard, if you use the right approach. I don't expect my character to get massive farewells from people, so I'm not going to write much.

Uller. Thank you so much for the tat. Rali just wasn't into the religion as much as he could have been, and I wanted another one of your followers. I love your religion still, though I won't play another half-elf ranger to do it.

Yodinfrid. My best friend out of all the Sylvan. Great guy, sorry about what happened.

Rani. I miss you from Rali... and that was my favorite part of being on Vort.

Boldy, show up so the cabal can get around good again.

Vortalscon and Ralicazin. Last of the Old Sylvan (pre-Priolith change)

BolderethThu 04-Apr-02 03:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5559, "RE: (DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Fo..."
In response to Reply #1

Bah, I'm on tons, just not your playing times . Usually (and this goes for most who seek me), you can catch me latenight EST, between 11 and 5, as well as weekends. I generally put in between 5 and 15 hours a week lately, you all are just used to me putting in 20+, way back when my life was nice and calm and I could play at work quite a bit *wink*. Anyway, Vortalscon was a great guy. I didn't like you at first, when I was present at your interview you seemed rather cocky and arrogant, but I can see why. However, you quickly grew on the young druid. I'm sorry you feel that way about me, but hey, I would consider the Grove to be doing extremely well. Inductions have been good, and I'm extremely glad to have such a great new wave of Sylvan meandering about. In fact, its a shame you still aren't around, I'd say the Pack's spirit is as high as it ever was since I've joined, and a huge difference from how it was during the slump period when it seemed like there were about four members. Now whenever I log in I see between three and five dedicated members who do great jobs, and that in itself makes me happy.

Boy Scout (Guest)Fri 05-Apr-02 10:49 AM

#5558, "RE: (DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Fo..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Vort. Sure, you could have been a cloud ranger and killed all sorts of people, but you weren't. You could have been a felar and purred, and then killd people...but you weren't. You were that halfie just trying to make it okay in the world, and heal up the damage of the past. I liked it. Then you went and left sylvan, and I understood. Now you delete, and I don't really. I guess you just got tired of the half iron weakness .
It was also clear to me that you have sylvan down. You know alot of what some leaders might not have, and surely more than the average applicant. For that, I say Kudos. And for another well played sylvan, I say Kudos again. I hope to meet another one of your characters, they're always fun people.

-Boy Scout

Yodinfrid (Guest)Sun 07-Apr-02 02:00 AM

#5557, "RE: (DEL) Vortalscon the Knight of the Glade, Storm Fo..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah we had some great times, shootin the ##### and ECT. usually with Orophin. wes was a messy crew, =P too bad what happened to me, and that I couldnt fight the fight I was ment too. Yod owed your ass alot.

-Yodinfrid-

MinyarSun 07-Apr-02 04:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#5556, "Oh sure..."
In response to Reply #1

Totally forget to mention me...what a friend! Just kidding, its cool. It was always fun running around together.

laters,
Aaron aka Weswin

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5554 Previous topic | Next topic