Subject: "(AUTO) Cloridius the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5501
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 01-Apr-02 02:31 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16907 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5501, "(AUTO) Cloridius the Planewalker"

Mon Apr 1 2:30 2002

Cloridius the Planewalker was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:160
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cloridius (Guest)Tue 02-Apr-02 08:54 AM

#5502, "RE: (AUTO) Cloridius the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Well I'm gone... I had fun with character, it was my first hero and exploring the class and the realm was a lot of fun. A Neutral/Neutral conjurer is fine at the midranks where i toggled between angels and demons but around hero level things don't work as well. The archons weren't too good to me, the didnt heal as quickly as they would a Good/Lawful conjurer, but did manage to save my life on occaision. I experiemented a bit with the amount of mana that I put into conjuring, sometimes ended up getting squashed for not being able to predict the time the binding wore off. I liked the elementals. They seemed quite powerful no matter how much mana I placed in conjuring them and it was nice having the elem functions.

I had little interest in PKing (ran from fights i could have won and ran most of the time since I knew I couldnt win ,but i did get away most of the time), and concentrated more on exploring and experimenting. I interacted with many different characters from all backgrounds, which is a benefit of neutral alignment but at the end I traveled with good aligned characters for the most part.

1)To all that I travelled with, (too many to list) thanks for all the help and good bye.

2)To all that came after to me and ended up getting yourself killed by someone else I say HA. (Several died this way).

3)To all the people I escaped from due to them knocking me out and foolishly attacking my servitors allowing me to wake up and walk away with servitors that will attack you on sight I say you missed your chance to get me cuz you were dumb (j/k nice try though and an interesting strategy).

4)To all others that knew me, I enjoyed the interaction regardless of your relation to me friend or foe.

Gone forever,
Cloridius.

Maurwam (Guest)Mon 01-Apr-02 05:45 PM

#5503, "RE: (AUTO) Cloridius the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Later Cloridius. It was fun exploring the class together... too bad
we fell appart somewhere after 43.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5501 Previous topic | Next topic