Subject: "(AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night's D..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53462
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 17-Dec-06 02:20 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53462, "(AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night's Dark Agent"

Sun Dec 17 01:17:51 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Seffar perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:306

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..., seffar (Guest), 20-Apr-07 01:21 PM, #6
Reply You bugged the hell out of me- (text), Meora (Guest), 20-Apr-07 02:23 PM, #8
Reply RE: You bugged the hell out of me- (text), seffar (Guest), 21-Apr-07 12:29 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..., Kirslamix, 23-Apr-07 08:12 AM, #10
Reply Awesome RP. Very, very cool. Enjoyed our talks. NT, Thelmon (Guest), 19-Dec-06 06:14 AM, #5
Reply One of my favorite non-Tribs, Linolaques, 18-Dec-06 09:35 PM, #4
Reply Thanks for the belt!, Athellnon (Guest), 17-Dec-06 03:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thanks for the belt!, seffar (Guest), 20-Apr-07 01:24 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..., Lightmaged (Guest), 17-Dec-06 02:18 PM, #2
Reply So you finally Auto'd, Tiatan, 17-Dec-06 10:27 AM, #1

seffar (Guest)Fri 20-Apr-07 01:21 PM

#57517, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..."
In response to Reply #0

sigh
I am sorry to everyone. I still think back to this char rather lovingly. I loved him. I loved the imms. Iunna and the nightborn both whom I interacted with most. Tiatan I loved the hell out of you, though I can say with certainty all the information I got is already lossed
Malic You kicked tons of ass. Soo many others did also. As far as seffar was concerned he was my second thief path.. first was a poisoner, but hated the thought of having a charm ability that I stopped playing him, even if it is a much lesser charm.
I loved my thief, I loved the interactions, and even as you said tiatan, in teh early levels you were the backbone of flushing out how I did things, and was my second or third contact in bargains I think, and first to last throughout the entire chars lifetime.

As an explanation at work me and my bro work together, but we were messing around. I went to catch myself from slipping and did on the fryer. I fried my left hand very well and a little above my wrist.
I still have no feeling. I can use my hand, I did damage to muscle and stuff I cant ever make a fist or open it fully but I have most use of it. Its definately different typing. For a long time I didnt even try, then it went to ok.. I can type.. kinda.. badly
then it went to typing regularly and I can do so again but not feelign wher my fingers are its like eh..
I kept kicking myself because of the quest going on in scion and wanting to be part of it and scion was being a force and I felt like a rather good part of it.. considering my thief knowledge wasnt that great etc.
I forget alot of names now.. but the two most memorable were malic and tiatan, because of our talks, arguements, being at each others throat -dont ya love me malic? -
and oh god cant forget you batamon. I actually double crossed you in teh beginning but you never knew about it I believe. But as far as my char goes you knew more than most anyone until malic became chancellor.
then since him with the most power.. of course.. to him I went
anyway
havent had a char since.. but.. thinking back to this char and the game.. have had thoughts.. soo..
maybe

Meora (Guest)Fri 20-Apr-07 02:23 PM

#57525, "You bugged the hell out of me- (text)"
In response to Reply #6

When I still had Meora I remember you always coming into the Inn and threatening to tie my 60 year old fela butt up and "Play." If you were going for an overall creepiness, congrats, you actually freaked me out so bad IRL I had nightmares a couple times.

seffar (Guest)Sat 21-Apr-07 12:29 AM

#57534, "RE: You bugged the hell out of me- (text)"
In response to Reply #8

-hugs-
hi meora. eh. my char was evil, and I really tire sometimes about peeps that just sit there and play evils same as their goods. Just a goodie in a black outfit so to speak.
yeah I wanted to be creepy, disgusting, unremorseful
but if ya wanna know eh
I grossed myself out that a few times I had to leave before I got worse
I not like that in rl
I never did anything I said I would, and couldnt. The worst think I could do is say it. I too much an innocent in rl eh
I did a few emotes that made me kick my own ass that I stopped doing that too to people I jacked, and they couldnt even see
even mentioned it in my role that I was grossing myself out bad
x.x
eh

KirslamixMon 23-Apr-07 08:12 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2006
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57599, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..."
In response to Reply #6

Dude you forgot me!

Heh, well we had some good times, we were pretty harsh and did some pretty nasty talking together, especially about Batamon somewhat lol. Ah well! It was a long time ago anyhow, good luck with the next man.

Kirslamix

Thelmon (Guest)Tue 19-Dec-06 06:14 AM

#53529, "Awesome RP. Very, very cool. Enjoyed our talks. NT"
In response to Reply #0

t

LinolaquesMon 18-Dec-06 09:35 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2006
63 posts
#53514, "One of my favorite non-Tribs"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't interact all that much with people not in Tribunal, but even if I had I think you would have been one of my favorites.

I was just saying to someone how neat I thought your character was. Hope you're doing alright.

Athellnon (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 03:02 PM

#53479, "Thanks for the belt!"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed our fun. Especially ganking Kargthak

seffar (Guest)Fri 20-Apr-07 01:24 PM

#57518, "RE: Thanks for the belt!"
In response to Reply #3

welcome for the belt eh. Was thinking I wouldnt see it again, and because of that, when a notorious thief you didnt like was on I was gonna go browsing your wares to replace its value, but that didnt happen either.
so ya got a free belt eheh
one day I will learn that tower...
one day..
though.. hopefully not the day I again.. make myself a criminal.
dang thieves and wanting to see just.. what was in their pockets.

Lightmaged (Guest)Sun 17-Dec-06 02:18 PM

#53477, "RE: (AUTO) [SCION] Seffar the Hand of the Unseen, Night..."
In response to Reply #0

Are you alright? I kind of think I know who the player is behind this. Let me know if all is well.

As for goodbyes..My comments from Malic said it all. Nice job.

TiatanSun 17-Dec-06 10:27 AM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#53473, "So you finally Auto'd"
In response to Reply #0

I was just thinking of you. I guess real life got in the way, huh? Stupid real life, always doin' stuff. I really liked interacting with you. I'd say more, but Tiatan's still alive, if barely, so I'll say more when he kicks it. I hope to see you around. From what I could tell, you were a good Scion.

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #53462 Previous topic | Next topic