Subject: "(DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5299
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 20-Mar-02 06:11 PM
Member since 28th May 2024
16882 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5299, "(DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza"

Wed Mar 20 18:10:42 2002

4 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Hadramir perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:165

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza, Hadramir (Guest), 20-Mar-02 06:49 PM, #1
     Reply AAAHHHh, almost forgot., Hadramir (Guest), 20-Mar-02 07:04 PM, #2
     Reply Blasted!, Dalentar, 20-Mar-02 10:18 PM, #3
     Reply Maybe next time. ;-) (N/T), Hadramir (Guest), 21-Mar-02 08:53 AM, #4
     Reply Nooooooo.... orc friend gone!, Ugly Orc (Guest), 21-Mar-02 09:33 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Nooooooo.... orc friend gone!, Hadramir (Guest), 21-Mar-02 04:06 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza, Sreafth (Guest), 21-Mar-02 03:20 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza, Hadramir (Guest), 21-Mar-02 04:22 PM, #8

Hadramir (Guest)Wed 20-Mar-02 06:49 PM

#5300, "RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I sucked. Assassins aren't my bag apparently. Perfected tons of skills, just apparently couldn't get the theory behind fighting with one down.

People of note:

Gramoti: Still seeing ok? You were a blast to work with. Still carried that satue I found (The souvenir) until the day I died. Thanks for the good times.

Garuk: Was fun working with you in the battlefield. You and Gramoti made me actually like Orcs.

Zandrumial: You're a blast to interact with, and a badass to have around in a fight. I wish all the best for ya.

Brazzeru: You were a badass. Thanks for teaching me as much as you did, and for helping me more times than I can count. Haven't seen you in a while though. Where'd ya go?

Sreafth: Thanks for all the drinks. If it hadn't been for them, I'd have gone a long time ago.

Derexal: Good luck on the wedding.

Calradian: You mix a harsh firebreather. Fun interacting with you in the Inn.

Thief who begins with a J: You were a minor annoyance. Gave me and my groups some nice gear though.

To whatever entropist got me in the Galadon Guild, neat trick.

I guess that's it. If ya had any comments/questions/suggestions, lemme know.

Falstaff/Atrimus/way to many others to mention

Hadramir (Guest)Wed 20-Mar-02 07:04 PM

#5307, "AAAHHHh, almost forgot."
In response to Reply #1

Brindelbik: You were a friend when things were worst. Can't believe I almost forgot you. Take care, and keep those boulders flyin. You'll go far!

-Hadramir

DalentarWed 20-Mar-02 10:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5305, "Blasted!"
In response to Reply #1

I just started to have some time to get back into my character and meet some new people and friends. I enjoyed our conversation at the inn would have enjoyed traveling with you. I guess I won't be showing you Thar-Acacia with ease.

*raises his goblet*

Hadramir (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 08:53 AM

#5306, "Maybe next time. ;-) (N/T)"
In response to Reply #3

*raises his goblet*

Ugly Orc (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 09:33 AM

#5303, "Nooooooo.... orc friend gone!"
In response to Reply #1

It was always a blast to have a competent person around to travel with. Not being in Scion and not being neutral/good means usually you are alone or with people who have no idea. There are some rare exceptions including you and Brindlekip (sp?) who were great. Thanks for the times! Hopefully you come back as an ORC! haahahah (good luck).

Hadramir (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 04:06 PM

#5304, "RE: Nooooooo.... orc friend gone!"
In response to Reply #5

>It was always a blast to have a competent person around to
>travel with. Not being in Scion and not being neutral/good
>means usually you are alone or with people who have no idea.
>There are some rare exceptions including you and Brindlekip
> sp?) who were great. Thanks for the times! Hopefully you
>come back as an ORC! haahahah (good luck).

Thanks for the kind comments. I tend to play uncaballed characters, if for no other reason to fight the trend I see in only rolling up characters if they fit for a guild. They work for me.

Not sure about the orc thing. (Tried it and the int and wis bothered me.) You'll probably see me about again.

Hadramir

Sreafth (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 03:20 PM

#5301, "RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #1

Awww!
We ranked quite a bit without any progression from you, and you mentioned about the guildmaster being being mad at you so I guess a hole had something to do with this eh?

Well, good luck with your next!

Hadramir (Guest)Thu 21-Mar-02 04:22 PM

#5302, "RE: (DEL) Hadramir the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #6

Yes and no.

I got tired of stupid deaths. Deaths where my link dropped (2) and I wake up sitting at my pit after being an a great ranking group, Deaths while following a mob quest I'd never seen and ending up in a place I should never have been alone at rank 40, etc.

The exp hole was only like 70k when I del'd, but I'd earned about 100K without levelling. (gain, die, gain, die, on and on. Made me ill to think about it)

Have fun in tha inn. Keep getting people blitzed. I'm sure I'll be by for a swig or two sometime soon.

-Hadramir

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5299 Previous topic | Next topic