Subject: "(DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bon..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5233
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 14-Mar-02 08:34 PM
Member since 30th Apr 2024
16822 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5233, "(DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bond"

Thu Mar 14 20:34:16 2002

11 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Jazur perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:56
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:780
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Pico, 24-Mar-02 10:27 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Yanoreth, 23-Mar-02 11:21 PM, #19
Reply Damn, you were one of my favourite Imms, Ysylla/Belaran (Guest), 17-Mar-02 08:07 PM, #15
Reply awww...poo., shokai, 16-Mar-02 08:47 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Nicolette (Guest), 16-Mar-02 06:34 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Isildur, 15-Mar-02 03:59 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Zulghinlour, 15-Mar-02 05:37 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Vahlen, 15-Mar-02 03:33 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Valguarnera, 15-Mar-02 12:32 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., nepenthe, 15-Mar-02 11:56 AM, #5
Reply The winner of the murder mystery quest!, Vastiliu (Guest), 15-Mar-02 12:18 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Cyradia (Guest), 15-Mar-02 07:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., HammerSong, 14-Mar-02 09:46 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Jazur S'siera (Guest), 15-Mar-02 09:24 AM, #3
          Reply Your awesome, Oddjob, 15-Mar-02 11:38 AM, #4
          Reply I was gone for..., Minyar, 15-Mar-02 03:52 PM, #9
          Reply Thans so much. (flattery within), Ansellius (Guest), 16-Mar-02 04:46 PM, #12
          Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., TheFirstApostle (Guest), 18-Mar-02 05:49 PM, #16
          Reply Deleted message, Eric Prothero (Guest), 21-Mar-02 06:17 PM, #17
               Reply You blasphemer., Nicolette (Guest), 22-Mar-02 01:06 AM, #18

PicoSun 24-Mar-02 10:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
586 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5234, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

While I don't mean to speak for the individual Imms since they have posted their personal goodbyes, I wanted to post a general goodbye for all of us. In your various incarnations over the years you contributed greatly to the development of CF and made it a better place for all players, both mortal and immortal alike. You have great artistic skill and that showed up on everything you did, showing up in obvious places like our Web pages, but in the less obvious places in the game. Improving CF through your voluntary efforts is what we ask of the Immstaff and you were a good example of it. Thank you for what you contributed and good luck in your future endeavors.

YanorethSat 23-Mar-02 11:21 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5235, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

You were the one who drew me back into playing after my one year hiatus a while back. It's a weird feeling to see you really going after all. You know the rest.

Ysylla/Belaran (Guest)Sun 17-Mar-02 08:07 PM

#5236, "Damn, you were one of my favourite Imms"
In response to Reply #0

I had a blast interacting with you! I had so much for Ysylla and I hoped you were pleased with her RP.

Sorry I raged delete over a stupid incident, just like Caeth too(he's been in a hole to long and to die at the Destructor was too much to bear again). But no matter, I liked your style.

Was wondering if you were really a gal playing CF. I seldom meet gals playing CF but somewhere, I thought you were one.

I'm so sad to see you go. Best with your family and kid. Going to try to have one this year. Me wife and I are so excited.

Take care!

shokaiSat 16-Mar-02 08:47 PM
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5237, "awww...poo."
In response to Reply #0

Well, as usual, I'm late on this...but I didn't think you'd mind too much. I kinda feel like Nep, since I think most of your morts I interacted with at some point...both Maia and Masumi were pretty large parts of mortal Shokai's life...and there were a few others (two of which I noticed ended up teaching magic in Tir Talath ).

You brought a lot to the game, Jazzy, and I have to say that when you were active you were one of the single most immteraction imms ever...I always dug that about your characters. We're gonna miss you, good luck on all you're up to...and in about 16 years, make sure to point Jazzy Jr. towards the wonderous land of CF.

Take care Jennifer, and when our collective b-day rolls around, I'll drop you a line...well, if it doesn't require too much effort at least...as I am apathetic and slothful.

Nicolette (Guest)Sat 16-Mar-02 06:34 PM

#5238, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

In my opinion, you are up there for the most creative person in Asgaard. You as Amaranthe was my inspiration to not be a decent roleplayer, but a great one.

My fond memories of testing and helping debug Tir-Talath and working with you as a mortal and immortal (short lived) are the most fond in my CF history.. I loved seeing Jazur vis, just to know that you were still around.

I am really sad that you are going to leave, and I wish you wouldn't. I don't know if Proserpina is still around in any incarnation, but if she were I know she would echo how I feel as well.

Good luck, and I really hope you come back. You are one of the best ever.

Jewel Marie/Nicolette thornheart909@angelfire.com

IsildurFri 15-Mar-02 03:59 PM
5969 posts
#5239, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Should we (the playerbase) be concerned in any way by the recent spate of imm deletions?

ZulghinlourFri 15-Mar-02 05:37 PM
9792 posts
#5240, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #10

<SARCASM>
Yes, we're all preparing to delete and take the game down permanently.
</SARCASM>

Immortals, just like mortals move on. Other people move in and take their place. It's the cylce, nothing to worry about.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

VahlenFri 15-Mar-02 03:33 PM
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5241, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Well damn,
I always did enjoy interacting with you throughout the ages, as you were a cool cat. Though sometimes you would give me headaches (I think it started back as Amberlea) from time to time trying to figure out where you were going with something, but it would end up cool in the end.

Good luck with the young one and family and all.

ps. I've heard Vahlen is a cool name for a kid

ValguarneraFri 15-Mar-02 12:32 PM
6904 posts
#5242, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Jazzy!

I enjoyed all our chats about roleplay style, new directions for the game, or just chatting while taking the first walking tours of Tir-Talath. You had a way of seeing things from a unique perspective, and it always broadened my own views to see what you'd come up with. Thanks for putting up with my Idea Ambushes, and for giving me permission to pilfer the idea from your latest email to me- I'll take you up on that someday.

Good luck with Little Jazur, and I hope you follow through on that thought of another Jazur mortal.

- Valguarnera, Patron Saint of Poking Jazur in the Ribs for No Obvious Reason

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

nepentheFri 15-Mar-02 11:56 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5243, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Aw. I guess this means there won't be a second murder mystery quest.

I don't know what to say, other than that you and I go so far back that our characters have been running into each other since before either of us were immortals, and I think we had some good times. You'll be missed.

Good luck with that whole procreation thing.

P.S. I still say Mojo was the right answer.

Vastiliu (Guest)Fri 15-Mar-02 12:18 PM

#5244, "The winner of the murder mystery quest!"
In response to Reply #5

>Aw. I guess this means there won't be a second murder
>mystery quest.

Vastiliu, the arial necromancer in troupe was a great idea and you gave me a great chance, unfortunately I screwed it up because of a real life time consuming situation. I tried to time Vastiliu around halloween to add creditability to Troupe needing a "horror story" expert. I hope my stories entertained you, all two I wrote and I thank you so very much for transing me to the graveyard and giving me the opportunity to be in Troupe, be it short.

Man I wish to this day I stuck to that character and liched him as the "enforcer of the Inn", heh.

You were a great immortal in all your incarnations.

>P.S. I still say Mojo was the right answer.

Bah I had the right answer.

Cyradia (Guest)Fri 15-Mar-02 07:17 AM

#5245, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

I, unlike Thror, feel fortunate to have met and interacted with you. *nudge Thror*

You will be missed and the game's roleplay environment will have lost a star.

Good luck with that little thing.

HammerSongThu 14-Mar-02 09:46 PM
679 posts
#5246, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #0

The most unfortunate part of this game is when you meet individuals
who are both inspiring and enjoyable to be around. You were both.
My fondest memories of Jazur came when you were an immortal of
Troupe under another alias. You interacted with Thror on many
levels and made me work hard to add to the rich history of Thera.

I remember writing my first story and having you reward me with
a cloak with a singing hammer. I can't tell you how proud I was.
Even then, I was still somewhat of a newbie. Your reward was
one of the highlights of Thror's career. Then I immorted and
was given the chance to meet you. Both approachable and extremely
kind, you embodied what your character was. Both creative and
helpful, I learned much of what I know speaking with you.

I then was given the chance to work with yourself, Jullias and
Stellyx on our webpage. You have an enormous amount of talent and
if I had one day to pick apart your creative mind, I would.

Your potential is limitless and what you have given Thera is
admirable. I for one, will miss you and will remain thankful
that I was able to meet someone as charming and willing to
teach as yourself.

Good luck and God Bless in all that you do.

Andrew/Thror

Jazur S'siera (Guest)Fri 15-Mar-02 09:24 AM

#5247, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #1

Well I'll keep this short and sweet. I've been playing CF, on and off, mortal and immortal, for 8 years. It's been a blast but for me it's just time to move on. I've been considering deleting for close to a year now, but the friends I've made and effort I've put into the game have just made it too hard. Recently I decided to put forth one last effort into being active again but the truth is clear - it's just not that much fun for me anymore.

I'm expecting a baby with my husband right now, due in August, and with all the exciting plans I've been making to start a family and move on with my life, CF just isn't a part of that future. I suppose I had to leave sometime, and now was just the time.

Thanks to everyone, mortal and immortal, who has made the game fun. Perhaps I'll drop by from time to time to see what's new in the world of Thera, maybe even play one last time before I start my life as a mother.

Be well, and I hope Carrion Fields continues to be successful in the future.

Jennifer - a.k.a.

Favorite Mortals include:

- Maia Storme, the Knight of Thera (storm giant warrior)
- Calliope Windsong, Bard of Saher (arial bard)
- Masumi the Avatar of Cador (gnome cleric)
- Arrah the Mystic Seer of the Eternal Star (svirfneblin healer)
- Amberlea Von Straaden, First Cantor of the Cult (human bard)

and all my various imms, because as Nepenthe calls me, the ADD queen of Mudding:

Lyria dei Laleith, Mistress of the Revels
Amaranthe the Goddess of the Harvest Moon
Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bond

OddjobFri 15-Mar-02 11:38 AM
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#5253, "Your awesome"
In response to Reply #3

You are the type of player I have always wished I could be. It just seems to flow from you though and not me. In any case I loved Amberlea as well as each one of the imms. To see you and Twist leave in the same month is a huge belly blow for CF IMO. I hope this new heroimm talent pays off.

Goodbye and Thank you for everything.

OJ

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

MinyarFri 15-Mar-02 03:52 PM
504 posts
#5252, "I was gone for..."
In response to Reply #3

One of those times in my CF history when I took a half year or more off was when you and Istendil had your romp around thera. Looking back and seeing how much I enjoyed those logs alone made me want to come back to CF. Seeing the many things about your roleplay with Amberlea and Istendil were truly amazing to me as a player. I'm not quite as good at the whole roleplay thing, but the characters of yours that I knew, made me try harder. Thanks for being a cool Imm and player.

Good luck with the baby, may it sings grand songs one day!
Aaron/Minyar

Ansellius (Guest)Sat 16-Mar-02 04:46 PM

#5251, "Thans so much. (flattery within)"
In response to Reply #3

Lyria was one of my favorite immortals, and in retrospect I have even more respect for you now. You managed to help out Ansellius (my first hero, more or less) in a way that allowed me to feel like a real player, not a newbie. I realize now that I was doing a few things wrong in my approach to you and andaren, but you never chastized. You were always kind, and always patient. You had a way of saying things that got your point across and yet did not damamge me or my character's ego. (I'm sure your husband loves this quality.)

I was sure your reincarnate form was Cyradia though. *frown*

Good luck with the fam!

TheFirstApostle (Guest)Mon 18-Mar-02 05:49 PM

#5250, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..."
In response to Reply #3

When I started mudding almost 7 years ago, one of your characters
was the first I had ever encountered. At the time on CF, there was
very little rping. There were a lot of players who just didn't
give a damn. You were one of the exceptions and taught me a whole
hell of a lot, and I carried what I learned into every character
since.