Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sevutura the Battle-Scarred, Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51853
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Oct-06 06:56 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51853, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sevutura the Battle-Scarred, Imperial Blade"

Tue Oct 24 18:52:48 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Sevutura perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:59

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sevutura the Battle-Scarred, Imp..., Rogue, 24-Oct-06 11:10 PM, #1
     Reply You raped me hard, silly elf hp. n/t, Ruavull (Guest), 25-Oct-06 03:36 PM, #2
     Reply I had hopes for you, sorry to see this nt, Draktel (Guest), 26-Oct-06 07:21 PM, #3
          Reply RE: I had hopes for you, sorry to see this nt, Rogue, 26-Oct-06 09:40 PM, #4
               Reply Different rulers, different rules., Draktel (Guest), 27-Oct-06 07:42 AM, #5
                    Reply You're nothing without me! NOTHING!, Dhaezym (Guest), 27-Oct-06 05:23 PM, #6

RogueTue 24-Oct-06 11:10 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#51857, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Sevutura the Battle-Scarred, Imp..."
In response to Reply #0

Decided to give Empire another go with something simple, and something that actually got a few powers, unlike my transmuter attempt. Had a nice beginner role going, and just really didn't have anything to update it with. Writer's block or something.

Had a lot of good fights, and I believe I maintained my characters composure very well. Even though I wasn't neccessarily updating my role at all which I should have, I adhered to it as strictly as I thought I should.

Work, School, re-establishing myself back in the U.S. and all that, just being too busy to do anything overly effective. I can't stand only being able to log in a few hours at a time.

Nothing outstanding really comes to mind with this character, other than I had a lot of good fights. I just don't have the time, and unfortunately, the same interest right now.

Takin a break, probably a short one, but nonetheless a break.

Thanks

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Ruavull (Guest)Wed 25-Oct-06 03:36 PM

#51864, "You raped me hard, silly elf hp. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Draktel (Guest)Thu 26-Oct-06 07:21 PM

#51891, "I had hopes for you, sorry to see this nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

RogueThu 26-Oct-06 09:40 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#51893, "RE: I had hopes for you, sorry to see this nt"
In response to Reply #3

You were suspiciously giving, that much I can say. Much respect from this end. You stood up to some stupidly ridiculous odds, and Still, sent the opposition runnig.

I just haven't had the time I would like to offer to effectively play out my character. On top of that, I just couldn't redefine my role accordingly, at least to my own standard.

Thanks for giving me a shot, and promoting me along, on top of that, thanks for seeing some of my choices as choices that pertained to being a Blade, rather than just an Imperial. You got a lot of respect for keeping the sects apart. I was anticipating you to tell me to remove all/drop all, and honestly, I would have without hesitation, because Sevutura, in my mind, was the opitamy of loyalty to the Emperor, and the Blade Sect.

I just got too much going on, with school, work, and all that jive. Sevutura was going to play out to be much more demanding and involved than I thought he was to be. I just don't have the time to play the character to the justice he deserved, and rather reserve that motivation for when I sink my teeth deeper.

Thanks again.

Draktel (Guest)Fri 27-Oct-06 07:42 AM

#51901, "Different rulers, different rules."
In response to Reply #4

I've only made a few people give me things, but if I did, I gave them something typically almost as good. I also promote them. I will get a bit harsher when the Empire is built again, but right now, its not. Trying to "entice" people to play their imperials more is annoying, but needs to be done. Good luck when you get time to come back

Dhaezym (Guest)Fri 27-Oct-06 05:23 PM

#51927, "You're nothing without me! NOTHING!"
In response to Reply #5

Just kidding. I knew when I promoted you to Priest (knowing I was going to delete shortly) that you would be Emperor.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51853 Previous topic | Next topic