Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eacer Stonechip the Divine Chef, H..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51721
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Oct-06 02:44 AM
Member since 21st May 2024
16864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51721, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Eacer Stonechip the Divine Chef, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Sat Oct 21 02:41:36 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Eacer perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:596

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You were great!, Zaphoedine (Guest), 21-Oct-06 02:49 PM, #8
Reply EACER, Bad Friend (Guest), 21-Oct-06 06:01 AM, #6
Reply RE: EACER, Algonas, 22-Oct-06 01:05 AM, #9
     Reply Yeah, give me back my beatches! ;-P. n/t., Dern Ugly (Guest), 22-Oct-06 11:54 AM, #12
Reply Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Algonas, 21-Oct-06 02:50 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Lauraine (Guest), 21-Oct-06 02:57 AM, #2
     Reply Dern Elves!, Algonas, 21-Oct-06 02:59 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Dern Elves!, Lauraine (Guest), 21-Oct-06 04:02 AM, #4
     Reply Lots of good times, Farigno, 21-Oct-06 04:09 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Lots of good times, Algonas, 22-Oct-06 01:07 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Lucury (Guest), 21-Oct-06 02:36 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Algonas, 22-Oct-06 01:09 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Iunna, 22-Oct-06 02:29 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted, Algonas, 23-Oct-06 02:42 AM, #15
     Reply I doubt you remember me, but, shamanman, 22-Oct-06 07:04 PM, #14
     Reply RE: I doubt you remember me, but, Algonas, 23-Oct-06 02:43 AM, #16
     Reply So long to the Short (arsed) Chef!, Ysaloerye, 23-Oct-06 10:13 AM, #17
          Reply RE: So long to the Short (arsed) Chef!, Algonas, 23-Oct-06 04:34 PM, #18

Zaphoedine (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 02:49 PM

#51736, "You were great!"
In response to Reply #0

Hi Eacer!

I'm really sad to see you go, wish I could have been around in your last moments, and could have spoken with you more. Was great interacting with you - you added a lot to the feel of the Heralds and to my fun with this character. Have fun on your next one!

Bad Friend (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 06:01 AM

#51729, "EACER"
In response to Reply #0

Eacer. What can I say. It was fun to be on when you were around.

I really enjoyed your stuff. Really.

That's it.

(Nihk)

AlgonasSun 22-Oct-06 01:05 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51751, "RE: EACER"
In response to Reply #6

Yeah we had fun, especially when we took away a certain someone's playthings. Always enjoyed talking to you.

Dern Ugly (Guest)Sun 22-Oct-06 11:54 AM

#51759, "Yeah, give me back my beatches! ;-P. n/t."
In response to Reply #9

ehehe

AlgonasSat 21-Oct-06 02:50 AM
19 posts
#51723, "Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #0

What can I say, this was my true comeback character and I enjoyed
every minute of it. I know I will forget just about everyone in
an overly long post of goodbyes so I will respond to anyone who posts. There is one group that I want to atleast acknowledge, thank you Imms for a great game. I was edgy at first comming back and the interactions I got just made it worth while. Great job on the quests and the game in general. And I have to thank all of you in the temple that day. That was a great time serving and discussing food with all of you. Anyways, I will see you all in the fields!

Lauraine (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 02:57 AM

#51724, "RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #1

You kept me going when the character when dry. Thanks. Eacer is a character that I enjoy being around with, things became more colorful with him around. Thank you for playing Eacer.

AlgonasSat 21-Oct-06 02:59 AM
19 posts
#51725, "Dern Elves!"
In response to Reply #2

I had a lot of fun well interacting with you. And the dual elves while I was interviewing someone was hilarious. As was our game of Heroes. You helped me get through my times of sitting alone in the Inn all by myself too.

Lauraine (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 04:02 AM

#51726, "RE: Dern Elves!"
In response to Reply #3

I can't believe Eacer age died before Lauraine, considering Lauraine had way more hours on as compared to Eacer. Curses the random mechanics!

FarignoSat 21-Oct-06 04:09 AM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
#51727, "Lots of good times"
In response to Reply #1

Well played, I had lots of fun interacting with Eacer both as a mortal and as an Imm. It was nice of you to bring me snacks all the time, and they were appreciated. I'm glad you had fun. Good luck with the next. It would take a long to even summarize all of our interactions together, so I'll just say, good job on all of them.

Farigno

AlgonasSun 22-Oct-06 01:07 AM
19 posts
#51753, "RE: Lots of good times"
In response to Reply #5

I had a lot of fun too. I find it funny the one thing you were looking for as a mortal and I had it twice was the death of me. The age death kinda just up and surprised me. Oh well, glad you enjoyed the snacks!

Lucury (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 02:36 PM

#51735, "RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #1

You sure did keep the place running the times I were there. Here's a toast of Blackclaw coffee.

AlgonasSun 22-Oct-06 01:09 AM
19 posts
#51754, "RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #7

Don't forget the vanilla and chocolate in the coffee! It was great how you always just snuck up on me in the Inn.

IunnaSun 22-Oct-06 02:29 PM
473 posts
#51760, "RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #1

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Herald. I didn't agree with some of the people you brought in, but that goes with a lot of High Heralds. Good luck on your next.

AlgonasMon 23-Oct-06 02:42 AM
19 posts
#51767, "RE: Oh well, was fun while it lasted"
In response to Reply #13

Yeah, there were a few who had me wondering, but it all worked out in the end one way or another. I wish we could have interacted more, but the times we did, I enjoyed it.

shamanmanSun 22-Oct-06 07:04 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2004
244 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#51763, "I doubt you remember me, but"
In response to Reply #1

As Jastren, it was a simple, pure, and utter pleasure to have you always up to go check things out. I'm not sure if I ever thanked you for putting up with my hairbrained schemes of the two man hell team, but thanks.

AlgonasMon 23-Oct-06 02:43 AM
19 posts
#51768, "RE: I doubt you remember me, but"
In response to Reply #14

LOL, oh it was fun. And you had me convinced we could do it...except I still stand by my saying that three might be able to give it a good run.

YsaloeryeMon 23-Oct-06 10:13 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#51771, "So long to the Short (arsed) Chef!"
In response to Reply #1

Cool funny character.
Thanks for all the Ales and occassional distractions from wrangling the Newbie channel.

AlgonasMon 23-Oct-06 04:34 PM
19 posts
#51791, "RE: So long to the Short (arsed) Chef!"
In response to Reply #17

Thanks! I had a great time distracting the Imms. I figured you guys like to rp just as much and hell, why not have a character who isn't looking for anything other than making sure the Imms eat, drink, and be merry. All I can say is it was a great time.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51721 Previous topic | Next topic