Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Qeriox the Master of the Wilderne..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51658
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Oct-06 10:12 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51658, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Qeriox the Master of the Wilderness"

Wed Oct 18 22:09:09 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Qeriox perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:58

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorilanthFri 20-Oct-06 02:06 PM
Member since 28th Jan 2005
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#51705, "Was fun being in outlander, and playing a new ranger......"
In response to Reply #0

But I only played this ranger to test the strengths of the beastmaster/wasps, and make my own conclusions. He was mainly an experiment/sidechar, but I kinda got into him and had some fun, so he was worth every minute. Learned a lot about all the new rangers strengths and weaknesses though conversation, travel, and fighting. Wasps were overpowered. Wasps are fine now. Complaint should be set to rest, theyre really not all that spiffy. Never heard from an immortal. Dont even think I had a role though, so I didn't expect it. Oh well, Feel a lot more comfortable fighting outlander/rangers now. See you all soon.

Tweedser

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51658 Previous topic | Next topic