Subject: "Deleted: Luck to all have fun in the fields..............." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51657
Show all folders

Jhesar (Guest)Wed 18-Oct-06 09:50 PM

#51657, "Deleted: Luck to all have fun in the fields................"

Got bored with him, about it... had fun early, barely any later...
Have fun!
BattleScout

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thank you for making the game fun., Krilcov, 20-Oct-06 07:53 PM, #10
Reply Thanks dude.... what was the character again?, Jhesar (Guest), 20-Oct-06 08:20 PM, #11
     Reply I was Eudrallia, and the assassin was...., Krilcov, 20-Oct-06 08:29 PM, #12
Reply Whee one ranger gone, Lucury (Guest), 19-Oct-06 01:33 PM, #7
Reply Yes only a few times did we meet..., Jhesar (Guest), 19-Oct-06 01:56 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Yes only a few times did we meet..., Lucury (Guest), 19-Oct-06 02:44 PM, #9
Reply Oh, come on!, Krynna (Guest), 19-Oct-06 02:14 AM, #2
Reply Oh, yeah, Krynna (Guest), 19-Oct-06 03:19 AM, #3
Reply RE: Oh, yeah, Jhesar (Guest), 19-Oct-06 05:09 AM, #5
Reply Full loot at the destructor?, Nauenyte (Guest), 19-Oct-06 03:42 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Full loot at the destructor?, Jhesar (Guest), 19-Oct-06 05:11 AM, #6
Reply Goodbyes, Jhesar (Guest), 18-Oct-06 10:36 PM, #1

KrilcovFri 20-Oct-06 07:53 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51707, "Thank you for making the game fun."
In response to Reply #0

This water is the freshest... hehe
I had that character rolled up, but I really didnt like the rp
Then I get a ....that rp was badass I really dug it from a few when i deleted it early. Just cant play certain classes.

Put half the effort into the next one and it will be another joy. But hell, go for the nuts

Jhesar (Guest)Fri 20-Oct-06 08:20 PM

#51712, "Thanks dude.... what was the character again?"
In response to Reply #10

I enjoy the game, and try to help others to do what they should do in game... and that is have fun and enjoy...
Glad you had fun with the rp and hopefully I can find some way to get back into a character one way or another... shrug
I also enjoyed being an enemy of yours as Rawnie, was good fun.
Luck on your next, and perhaps we shall meet again in some form.
Later
BattleScout

KrilcovFri 20-Oct-06 08:29 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51714, "I was Eudrallia, and the assassin was...."
In response to Reply #11

Sgruchur, the Illegitimate son of Pico.
I sought after the Entropical Equation and trying
to come up with my own ideas for its creation, uncreation... yea yea.

I threw in a few cabals rp and twisted it around.
There was the stupid chaotic that burnt entropy and my chances to
get into when I understood Picos point finally.
Then there is The Chaotic.....Evil being a scarab basically.

Oh yea, I remember how I died. I was dueling this stormgiant warrior who just uberbashed me and I was sending him packing all over galadon with the half of the gear he left me. Well he called a trani and near full looted me..

Assassins are like bards, They are in the middle and near far ends of the scales. But imho, they just don't cut it anymore for what I seek out of this game.

Lucury (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 01:33 PM

#51684, "Whee one ranger gone"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously though, I hope that last fight wasn't the reason for your delete (although after reading your post above, I guess it's not). I think I had the least run-ins with you among all the Outlander rangers out there, but you always hit hard, and I don't know if I have a ####ty defense or if you really do hit that hard. Anyway, good luck with the next.

Jhesar (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 01:56 PM

#51687, "Yes only a few times did we meet..."
In response to Reply #7

Nah, that fight I could have gotten away if I really wanted to.
I had a potion I just didn't quaff, and uh.. yeh. Anytime I caught you in the forest you were toast. I still laugh about that one time you were stalking ragers and I caught you sneaking in to stalk near the Mountain with Skeletons... heh And yeh I had a good dam roll, at one point it was uhh.. about 65 or more forget my hitroll, but I geared for some str to so it could have been more had I wished. Anyways, luck and all that.
Later
BattleScout

Lucury (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 02:44 PM

#51688, "RE: Yes only a few times did we meet..."
In response to Reply #8

That one time was extremely disconcerting. I had a bunch of stalks in, and I saw you passing by. Didn't want to let my stalks go to waste, so I stayed anyway, walked in and ate an UNSPEAKABLE, I think, + lag from stalk. That was not pleasant.

Krynna (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 02:14 AM

#51666, "Oh, come on!"
In response to Reply #0

People, stop it!
You was too young to die!

I can't say I am VERY surprised though. After that full loot at Destructor, your playing times seemed to fall drastically, but you seemed to recover a bit later and I hoped for the best.

Learned a lot from you.
Had a lot of fun pkilling with you.
Enjoyed your RP.
Certainly hoped I will die first.

You did a very nice job as leader, and you even got quest skill (my secret dream . I do hope to see your PBF. There must be much interesting stuff in it.

Hope to see you back, man.

Krynna (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 03:19 AM

#51668, "Oh, yeah"
In response to Reply #2

If it is not a big secret. What exactly went wrong? What was the last straw?

Jhesar (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 05:09 AM

#51670, "RE: Oh, yeah"
In response to Reply #3

Not a big secret: Umm.. what went wrong, I dunno the Cabal and the character just lost the feel. Tried my best to get the goodie side of the Refuge up and running with no luck. Was hoping soon there would be a Sun Warden, to take some of the pressure of me. Uh.. then it seemed to just become a chore to log in, with either not much going on or just not really into the character at all. Somewhere along the line I dropped the fun stick with him and it never really came back. Was looking for a bit more direction with him, and never got it. Oh well, as far the last straw there wasn't one. I logged in planning on deleting then and there. We didn't have the fetish so I just basically ran in attempting to get it back in one last showdown and died. Delete;Delete
Hopefully you don't interest as I did, I had planned on trying to stick it out for a good long while and maybe see things from a different POV, oh well maybe next time.
Later
BattleScout

Nauenyte (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 03:42 AM

#51669, "Full loot at the destructor?"
In response to Reply #2

Was that the time that you guys came on mass Versus me, Fualuch and R---- the arial warrior whos name escapes me. They both died, Jhesar died, I think Chanya died and then I barely got away? That time was when he was full looted?

Jhesar (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 05:11 AM

#51671, "RE: Full loot at the destructor?"
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, I'd imagine that was the one she was talking about, as I hadn't died much with this character and that was the one and only time at the Destructor. And you were the only one who attempted to give a few things back and I thank you for that.
Later
BattleScout

Jhesar (Guest)Wed 18-Oct-06 10:36 PM

#51660, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

All of the Outties:
All that I interacted with it was a blast from the beginning/ sour towards the end.
Krynna: Luck in what ever is next... Enjoyed having a strong ally
Nefla: I liked you alot a seemingly skilled shifter, keep them running
Nreisshe: Was fun while you were about though at times rare, hope to see you in another form.
Others: Way too many to name or think about, post and I'll respond.
IMM's: Thanks for all the interaction was a good time gone bad.

Jhesar, Iasolar, Ledifel, Rawnie, Felnarsto ..... umm and many, many others
later

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51657 Previous topic | Next topic