Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Composer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51597
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Oct-06 02:32 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51597, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Composer"

Sun Oct 15 14:29:08 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Myala perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:43
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Comp..., Astinax (Guest), 16-Oct-06 09:22 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Comp..., Myala (Guest), 16-Oct-06 09:33 AM, #11
Reply A few goodbyes., Myala (Guest), 15-Oct-06 09:23 PM, #5
Reply RE: A few goodbyes., Soleric (Guest), 16-Oct-06 12:33 AM, #6
Reply RE: A few goodbyes., Myala (Guest), 17-Oct-06 09:27 PM, #16
Reply Awww.., Daelen (Guest), 16-Oct-06 12:50 AM, #7
Reply You're welcome, Rayihn, 16-Oct-06 07:14 AM, #8
Reply RE: You're welcome, Myala (Guest), 16-Oct-06 08:36 AM, #9
Reply Can't say I'm unhappy, Draktel (Guest), 16-Oct-06 10:54 AM, #12
Reply RE: Can't say I'm unhappy, Myala (Guest), 16-Oct-06 11:24 AM, #13
Reply We had some fun chemistry going, Raphru (Guest), 17-Oct-06 03:31 PM, #14
     Reply RE: We had some fun chemistry going, Myala (Guest), 17-Oct-06 04:44 PM, #15
Reply Get bored? What happened? (n/t), Llef (Guest), 15-Oct-06 04:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: Get bored? What happened? (n/t), Myala (Guest), 15-Oct-06 05:04 PM, #4
Reply This sucks., Elerosse (Guest), 15-Oct-06 03:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: This sucks., Myala (Guest), 15-Oct-06 03:06 PM, #2

Astinax (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 09:22 AM

#51611, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Comp..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. We only started to interact a lot the last couple of days and I always appreciated your presence around the Fort. Hope your next works out better for you.

-Astinax

Myala (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 09:33 AM

#51612, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Myala Olisanna the Master Comp..."
In response to Reply #10

Yeah, thanks. You'll probably see me lurking about the Fortress before too long.

Myala (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 09:23 PM

#51605, "A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #0

Raphru- Really liked hanging out with you. You know your stuff. Good luck with everything you do.

Elerosse- One of my few "friends" in the Fortress. I thought at least. Good luck with everything you do. You are doing well.

Soleric- Hehe, you always made me laugh when you were around. We seemed to do pretty good together. Hope to see you in the fields again.

Thanks to the Imm who gave me my last name. I tried to stick out and Acolyte, but it just didn't seem to be in the cards.

Soleric (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 12:33 AM

#51606, "RE: A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #5

Aww, damm..

I really liked Myala and we had some funny moments that's for sure! Anyhow it was a pleasure to CF with you and drop me a line sometime if you want to talk. I have msn, thats about it.

"You tell Myala 'That is soooo two! You can't not count that one!'"

Good luck with your next.

Myala (Guest)Tue 17-Oct-06 09:27 PM

#51635, "RE: A few goodbyes."
In response to Reply #6

Sure, anytime you want. jenna_r_20@hotmail.com. Enjoyed your character too and good luck!

Daelen (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 12:50 AM

#51607, "Awww.."
In response to Reply #5

I love having bard around. Oh well, have fun with your next one.

RayihnMon 16-Oct-06 07:14 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51609, "You're welcome"
In response to Reply #5

I saw you around as a solid presence, was wondering if you'd stop by to chat with me one day or not about the various aspects of your sphere. Not that everyone who picks one of my spheres has to worship me, but I'm trying to keep an eye on people who do for general coolness.

Sorry this character didn't work out for you. Have more fun with your next! It seemed like you rushed into hero on the infamous Fort Levelling Train, don't be afraid to say, I'd like to sit at 41 for a while and figure stuff out. No one's going to be insulted or whatever.

Myala (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 08:36 AM

#51610, "RE: You're welcome"
In response to Reply #8

I had intended to come by and chat with you sometime. Then I joined the Fortress, and just about always had something to do. I did rush into hero ranger too quickly. Was just like my second bard, and of course I deleted like 6 hours before nearly everyone in the Fortress got promoted!

Draktel (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 10:54 AM

#51614, "Can't say I'm unhappy"
In response to Reply #5

since there are elven bards coming out every hole of the Fortress. I figured I would see in influx of neutrals when nexus started, not an increase in hero range forties, but I guess I was wrong. Come to the darkside, we could use a few good people. You seemed fairly competent, though you got mowed down by Kharghurln. Of course, I was pretty put off by your comments after Elerosse died and you called it a two on one...heh. I do wonder why you deleted, I know I would out of sheer boredom with the numbers you guys have. Anyway, good luck with whatever you try next.

Myala (Guest)Mon 16-Oct-06 11:24 AM

#51616, "RE: Can't say I'm unhappy"
In response to Reply #12

When I rolled up and applied to Fortress, I had no idea there were so many. Once I logged one day and saw like 7 other Fortress people in hero range and only like one enemy I knew it was time to move on. I think just about everyone gets mowed down by Kharghurln! As for the reason I deleted...after yesterday I started losing the feel for the character, and wasn't have any fun since there were so many of us about ALL the time, and I kinda wish I had gone squire instead of scribe. But anyways, I liked you and sorry about that comment, but I was like already going to delete so I figured no harm in saying something. Good luck with your character as well. I might just have to join up with the evils next time. I've played waaaay too many goodies in a row now!

Raphru (Guest)Tue 17-Oct-06 03:31 PM

#51628, "We had some fun chemistry going"
In response to Reply #5

I was all about the 'new religion' and you had the convenient romantic inspired bard. I didn't know about the sphere but looking back it definetly played into it all. No wonder we hit it off, baby! Carrionfields can be cool for coincidences like that. I liked it a lot when I first met you and just decided to work you as a temptation for Raphru. I think you'll like how it fits my role. Thanks for going along with it, I'm sure a lot of it came off as cheesy but Raphru himself meant it quite seriously. He just wouldn't admit it to anyone but you and possibly himself. Sounds like you're already back with us, so lets stay tuuuned!!

Myala (Guest)Tue 17-Oct-06 04:44 PM

#51631, "RE: We had some fun chemistry going"
In response to Reply #14

Damn! You better not have already picked me out already.

Anyways, yeah we had some chemistry going, and I'm sure we'll be interacting again. I really liked traveling around with you. Good luck with everything you do and I'll see you in fields some more!

Llef (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 04:16 PM

#51600, "Get bored? What happened? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

Myala (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 05:04 PM

#51601, "RE: Get bored? What happened? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

Just started losing my feel for the character, well just CF in general right now. I'll be back some time though.

Elerosse (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 03:01 PM

#51598, "This sucks."
In response to Reply #0

I liked you, was fun spending a bit of time with you though we didn't get to run around as much as we could have. Wanted to help you get to hero but just didn't work out I guess.

Hope to see you in the fields soon!

Myala (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 03:06 PM

#51599, "RE: This sucks."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you too, and I wish we had gotten more chances to run around together. As I said, I like being beside you in the Fortress. Thanks for helping me as much as you did. You never know, you might see me sneaking around the Fortress again before too much longer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51597 Previous topic | Next topic