Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of eshva..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51572
Show all folders

N b M (Guest)Fri 13-Oct-06 12:43 PM

#51572, "(DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of eshval"

I don't really have many goodbyes to post, this is definately a rage delete since I got rather sick of running to try to regear over and over with a drow ap which sometimes got me another death and I would have to regear again and again. My mobs deaths must have been insane, and my pk deaths were nothing to shake a stick at. Drow roleplay is still the must fun imho but they are too damn weak to do anything, I had 8 con after about 180 hours of play, and thats with training con back up.

Eshval - Your great, I didn't really get into the knew religion but your still so damn spooky and I love it, keep 'toying' with your followers, even if it ends up going bad its still what draws people to this game.

Nep - Your sneaky, tricking people into thinking a mage cabal is coming (it still might be, right?) and then dropping Nexus back into the mix. I am curious if it is actually going to stay. Oh, and I know you prolly don't give a damn what I think but I just wanted to wish you and the fiancee the best, do let us know what you make that crazy jump into marriage and I wish you the best with that.

Cyradia - I am coming for you! Your my fav imm and if I decide to roll up another character with everything going on I already have a role and idea planned, Please open up the cabal again, please please please?

I interacted with a lot of mortals from time to time, don't really want to write out all the goodbyes cause I am about to be late for class, but post and I will reply. but I do have to give a shout out to Isvalen, keep doin what your doin, I was impressed.

alright, gotta scoot.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..., Baerlias (Guest), 14-Oct-06 12:41 PM, #6
Reply Good job. RP with me was great. n/t, Ezandra (Guest), 17-Oct-06 06:50 AM, #7
Reply Heh, Arrazzn (Guest), 14-Oct-06 04:17 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..., Myala (Guest), 14-Oct-06 12:04 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..., Daevryn, 13-Oct-06 09:10 PM, #2
Reply With that comment..., Mordlaii (Guest), 14-Oct-06 04:18 AM, #5
Reply Drow antipaladins High Int and Dex makes those new skil..., Krilcov, 20-Oct-06 08:00 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..., Eshval, 13-Oct-06 07:32 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..., Amgar (Guest), 21-Oct-06 06:04 PM, #9

Baerlias (Guest)Sat 14-Oct-06 12:41 PM

#51592, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..."
In response to Reply #0

Shame. I got fun from your roleplaying, and I had many plans for the future, it's a pity you're gone now. But you got a really difficult way.. Good luck and hope to see you in the fields.

Ezandra (Guest)Tue 17-Oct-06 06:50 AM

#51623, "Good job. RP with me was great. n/t"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Arrazzn (Guest)Sat 14-Oct-06 04:17 AM

#51589, "Heh"
In response to Reply #0

***Nep - Your sneaky, tricking people into thinking a mage cabal is coming (it still might be, right?) and then dropping Nexus back into the mix

Maybe its a not right place to say that, but...

Even if I hate Nep for cheating, He brough my love back Nexus powers, especialy bound - one of most interesting things aka game mechanics in CF. I am in the game again.

One more add. Even our numbers are low now, please, stop give the quest forms to everyone.

Myala (Guest)Sat 14-Oct-06 12:04 AM

#51584, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..."
In response to Reply #0

I tried to give you a fair fight the first time. Hope you think I was honorable after I came to you on your terms. Good luck with your next.

DaevrynFri 13-Oct-06 09:10 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51581, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..."
In response to Reply #0

I've played d-elf A-P into hero range in the past, and you're right, it's a tough way to go. You definitely have to play a lot more like a mage than a fire or duergar or even human A-P does; sometimes that means sleep is the way to go and sometimes it doesn't. If ever there was a character where I felt like I could take any one person, that was it, but it also definitely doesn't stand up to gangs of weak people the way fire does.

Take another crack at it sometime; you might be pleasantly surprised. There's one or two pieces of gear out there that really cater to this bizarre combo, too.

Oh, and thanks!

Mordlaii (Guest)Sat 14-Oct-06 04:18 AM

#51590, "With that comment..."
In response to Reply #2

I found I did the best when I was prepped in + hp gear. At one time, I had 800 hp at level 36. Coincidently, that's when I got most of my kills.

KrilcovFri 20-Oct-06 08:00 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51709, "Drow antipaladins High Int and Dex makes those new skil..."
In response to Reply #2

When you close the hero gap, The high int will land sleep more than a 47 necro hitting a 47pc. Deafen and EnergyDrain and all those communish things people only use when they have others slept, are alot better. If you wish newbie friendly, do not try drow ap scarab.

EshvalFri 13-Oct-06 07:32 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51579, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..."
In response to Reply #0

Interesting enough, your elitest attitude fit very well into the religion. Watching you fight, often against horrible odds, I marvelled that you managed to keep going as long as you did. Dark-elf AP is a tough way to go, and you did as well as many. Were I going dark-elf AP, I would definately go for Scion for the nightwalker and the added powers...knowing that in any cabal you will be required to retrieve and defend can be tough, but a good player picks and chooses time and place, and rps their way out of any imm/leader problems. A secret for the future, I give to many Scions is 'allow others the honor of dying for you'. Use lackeys and mobs whenever you can.

Anyway...good luck and thanks for giving it a try.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

Amgar (Guest)Sat 21-Oct-06 06:04 PM

#51738, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Yllvryle the failed servant of e..."
In response to Reply #1

Your RP was good and you were one of the better Drow AP's I've seen, though for a while I felt like you were a total bitch , I was actually going to take you up on your offer but then you didn't log in for a while when I changed my mind. Too bad I deleted before I got to see how well you did with a blessing. Anyway good luck on your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51572 Previous topic | Next topic