Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Arantyr Bogsblood the Lord of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51561
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 13-Oct-06 04:08 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51561, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Arantyr Bogsblood the Lord of the Hunt"

Fri Oct 13 04:04:10 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Arantyr perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:143

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Samtin (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 07:14 PM

#51603, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Arantyr Bogsblood the Lord of..."
In response to Reply #0

I felt that all you wanted to do in Outlanders was PK others. I tried to put some philosophy behind the killings but to no avail. That and I was brand new to CF.

Arantyr (Guest)Fri 13-Oct-06 03:01 PM

#51575, "I's dead!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this has been a long time coming. Basically I just got sick of being less effective out of the wilderness. It wasn't so bad in the lower ranks because people would go to wilderness to rank, but damn, in hero range people avoid that #### like the plague.

Love the ranger revamp! Animists are very fun, and quite powerful. Marshdweller was a great, great, hometerrain, though I think I had maybe two PK fights in swamps. Oh well, the nice thing about marshdweller is most of the skills are useful outside of your terrain. Sure do wish I could have seen pursuit in action though...

I think the last wasps change was maybe a bit much. They're hard to land as it is, and making the caster get hit by them as well is really a bitch. Maybe this change should apply only to beastmasters? Wasps are the animist's primary weapon.

Anyway, enough about that. Brief goodbyes:

Outlanders: liked most of you. Samtin, if you'd been in my range I think I would have killed you. Nothing personal, but you were annoying Arantyr. Ancient of the predator, that time you made Krynna and I attack Kharghurln and then bitched us out for dying was pretty low on the funstick.

Imms: Thanks for the last name!

Baradisceth (Guest)Sat 14-Oct-06 03:41 PM

#51593, "Heh"
In response to Reply #1

I at least enjoyed fighting you.

Daelen (Guest)Sun 15-Oct-06 09:28 AM

#51596, "Had some fun times..."
In response to Reply #1

Gonna miss you there. Best of luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51561 Previous topic | Next topic