Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51482
Show all folders

JMCTue 10-Oct-06 05:27 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2006
13 posts
Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51482, "Iloriia + Mordlaii gone"

Not enough time to play these two. My interest seems to be waning nowadays, and I thought might as well as cut them.

Mordlaii's rp was unique I think. Even an imm went ooc to ask him questions about his role. Eventually I wanted to do something with the coming of the Spider Queen once again (his rp was a priest of Lloth) but alas, it didn't get there. Drow APs can be powerful in the mid 30s...and I mean REALLY powerful. Just need the right combination of wands and weapons. I barely used iron grip because I often switched from axe to whip to spear to polearm to...etc.

Iloriia was a old human shifter that leveled up with Crulvane. We had such high plans for the Scions, but my attentions became distracted and I eventually stopped playing her. Once again she had something to do with the Underdark. She was the daughter of the drider's and I actually wanted a drider quest form. Unfortunately when I got a croc as my offensive, I thought she was pretty useless. Nearly impossible to get kills with only cobra. However, she was pretty nearly impossible to kill, even that time when I was retrieving the scepter from 5 ragers (which I succeeded in with the flee murder tactic). Muuloc gave me xp for that. I think I could've gotten the tattoo if I stuck it out with her, but once again, alligator + cobra sucks donkey balls.

Special Thanks for both:

Crulvane: You were the man. Thanks for showing me all those wand locations. You were probably the main driving force behind Iloriia and even Mordlaii (wands = awesome!) Sorry for bailing. I was thinking of getting into scions with Mordlaii, but after Eloren and Eshval's warning last time, decided to go solo. And I'm glad to have done that.

Merk: Sorry for killing you so many times dude. Similar to Trurkrag, it got to a point where I felt bad and left you alone for a bit. You need to think of some new strategies. Always learn after you fight.

Villagers: I liked them when Lerimos was around. They're ok now I think besides one or two that I thought were just lame.

Muuloc: Man I really wanted your tattoo. Good religion.

Eshval: Always the badass. That's what I like about you. If I ever make an evil mage like character again I'd probably go your religion. Too bad things didn't span out between Mordlaii and you. In a sense, I imagined that's how it would be and I'm glad it didn't. I actually wanted into your religion with him because of your new change. I think you sensed my reluctance about going away from my rp. All in all, my favorite imm to rp with. Heck my favorite imm in general.

Post if you want me to respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You did a really really good job. I thought you where a..., Krilcov, 20-Oct-06 08:08 PM, #6
Reply RE: You did a really really good job. I thought you whe..., N b M (Guest), 20-Oct-06 10:28 PM, #7
Reply RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone, Delakan (Guest), 10-Oct-06 10:50 PM, #5
Reply RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone, Lucury (Guest), 10-Oct-06 10:33 PM, #4
Reply Two solid characters., Shadowmaster, 10-Oct-06 07:23 PM, #3
Reply A real shame, Lerimos (Guest), 10-Oct-06 06:44 PM, #2
Reply RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone, Lightmaged (Guest), 10-Oct-06 06:09 PM, #1

KrilcovFri 20-Oct-06 08:08 PM
Member since 05th Aug 2006
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51710, "You did a really really good job. I thought you where a..."
In response to Reply #0

someone who was going to put another something really special onthe
hero map. I was very nervous about you with crukra, after you said you would side with either the empire or the scion, in the end it must help mother. spooky ####er. Plus being withing a few ranks of me, you had a better chance of landing sleep... and that spells the end of it.. your weapons switching in combat cost you a few kills, trust me. Facelash doesnt hit all the time so dont use that either, shoulda just kept the spear in hand and lagged finished with an iceball or something..

When I was in the past, I exploring something and I was blinded by the npc. I was teleporting ever 10 seconds because I knew you could track as well as me. Well 1 tick away you get the stuff back and I was not going to bother returning for another gear switch off... besides I had about 15 charges atm

Great Character.

N b M (Guest)Fri 20-Oct-06 10:28 PM

#51716, "RE: You did a really really good job. I thought you whe..."
In response to Reply #6

Faceslash lands ALOT when its perfected and they are slept, then all you do is trip. easy cheesy.

Delakan (Guest)Tue 10-Oct-06 10:50 PM

#51494, "RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone"
In response to Reply #0

Man you where tough considering your limitations
As for the dark-elf ap I loved him the Rp was amazing and very creepy!
I would have interacted with you more, but alas .. you couldn't understand me heh.
Hope to see more of you man

Lucury (Guest)Tue 10-Oct-06 10:33 PM

#51493, "RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone"
In response to Reply #0

I thought we could start something off after my conversation with Mordlaii at the Inn, but it seems that our playing times don't match, which was quite unfortunate. Maybe we'll interact again with some other characters.

ShadowmasterTue 10-Oct-06 07:23 PM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51490, "Two solid characters."
In response to Reply #0

I liked all my interactions with both of these characters. Good luck with the next and see you in the fields.

Lerimos (Guest)Tue 10-Oct-06 06:44 PM

#51488, "A real shame"
In response to Reply #0

You were a fearsome combo with ABS knowledge, when you and crulvane were about I could expect to be in for some real fights. The fighting in Veran was memorable both of us ducking mobs and then you getting the best of me, was one of the more memorable fights.

Lightmaged (Guest)Tue 10-Oct-06 06:09 PM

#51484, "RE: Iloriia + Mordlaii gone"
In response to Reply #0

I really had wished you had stuck out Iloriia and not gotten distracted either. Damn real life.

When we were coming up i knew we could make Scion a force to reckon with. Alligator form does indeed suck. Its not really offensive...its not really defensive...I dont know what it is. But it does suck. Especially when your Utility form is matching it damage wise, given the bites and poisoning. Lame form indeed.

Once Vens was gone things really picked up. Make your next one a Scion. After a long break I plan to devote my attention to Eshval/Muuloc. Mage cabals are good.

CYa later.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51482 Previous topic | Next topic