Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Athanla the Protector of the Meek" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51395
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 04-Oct-06 02:28 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51395, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Athanla the Protector of the Meek"

Wed Oct 4 14:25:17 2006

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Athanla perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

terinthWed 04-Oct-06 03:02 PM
Member since 24th Dec 2005
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51397, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Athanla the Protector of the M..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh... I've grown to hate this character so much. I was going to let him auto, but I got tired of waiting and decided to login today and get it over with. Thankfully, no one from Fort was logged on, so no explaining my reasons for leaving or anything.

This was my first empowerment char, I rolled him because I saw Corrlaan's times and they meshed well enough with mine. So, I wrote a generic paladin role with some #### about Empire killing my family, etc..., threw together a description, and got going. Got empowered at level 10, into Fortress at level 18, and by the mid twenties I was already getting burned out, because I really had no direction with the character. I tried to get some semblance of one, but it seemed like I just never could.

Not too many goodbyes for me to throw out, since I hardly played recently, but there's two specific ones I'd like to give out:

Lauraine: Thanks for all the help and nudging. You really are a great Acolyte. Just wish I could have done a bit more for you.

Corrlaan: Honestly, I'm sorry to have wasted your time with this character. I greatly enjoyed our interactions, and I'm glad to have had you as my first empowerment imm, but it really just didn't work out on my end. I'll definitely come back to you once I have a good role that isn't so generic.

Anyway... if you have anything to say, I'll respond. Oh, and I just paid for the PBF.

~Shallea/Athanla

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51395 Previous topic | Next topic