Subject: "(AUTO) [SCION] Phazinan Shadowkin the Weaver of the Ele..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51319
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 02-Oct-06 08:28 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51319, "(AUTO) [SCION] Phazinan Shadowkin the Weaver of the Elements"

Mon Oct 2 08:25:08 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Phazinan perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:180

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I don't like being evil., Yhorian (Guest), 04-Oct-06 06:57 AM, #1
     Reply Ahhh fook, Spenner (Guest), 04-Oct-06 11:05 AM, #2
     Reply I heard you got a quest form!, Yhorian (Guest), 04-Oct-06 01:41 PM, #3
     Reply Bleh, Gerandiel (Guest), 05-Oct-06 12:47 PM, #4
          Reply Its a shame I never got Quicksand., Yhorian (Guest), 05-Oct-06 12:58 PM, #5
               Reply I think I ran myself into a displacer beast, Gerandiel (Guest), 06-Oct-06 12:41 PM, #6

Yhorian (Guest)Wed 04-Oct-06 06:57 AM

#51383, "I don't like being evil."
In response to Reply #0

Just can't cut the evilness. I enjoy being nice far too much.

I actually hated breaking Rogue's characters over my knee. I did what I thought the character would do (bait him into a fight he can't win and make it clear who the big honcho was) and I got a lot of sway in the chasm because of it. It turned out feeling like a waste of time since I deleted, although the bargain with the paladin-provost worked out nice. My main intent was to keep Spenner as an ally, and move focus away from war so that I could research/explore in peace. Since many people seemed to stop showing up after that, I lost time to meet them and ended up unable to find any wands because of said time constraints - everything went to #### really. Exploring was hella fun, but I hate being alone (none of my foes would really interact with me, I was left taunting/haunting! lowbies with whispers and improved invis) almost as much as I hate being evil.

Work has been eating at my time for a good while. Hopefully, all to change as of last weekend when I finally got internet at home and more spare time with less things needing doing outside of work time.

See you all yon fields, out there. Pilgrum!

Yhorian.

Spenner (Guest)Wed 04-Oct-06 11:05 AM

#51385, "Ahhh fook"
In response to Reply #1

This really bums me out, particularly now. I really liked Phaz, and was hoping to see him around for a long time. We worked some really cool #### out together, and always had a great dynamic.

I'm going to miss you.

Yhorian (Guest)Wed 04-Oct-06 01:41 PM

#51390, "I heard you got a quest form!"
In response to Reply #2

Congratz, nice going.

Got to admit, I was worried when I found out you had water as a focus. Wow would I be pissed if someone else got the dugong first. I guess the bulette is a nice second

I don't doubt we'll meet again. Don't know where, don't know when... (mumble mumble)... some sunny day.

I wish I could remember the words

Yhorian.

Gerandiel (Guest)Thu 05-Oct-06 12:47 PM

#51425, "Bleh"
In response to Reply #1

Our fights were funny because they always lasted for ages, you with major redux and me with healing and sanc.

My affects list afterwards was always pages long of ice-needles maladictions.

That time I chased you into the underdark near orc and dark-elf patrollers only to have you come out and take the scepter back whilst I was looking for you was annoying. I knew that if you tried that you'd succeed, but I was hoping you didn't think of it. Doh!

Yhorian (Guest)Thu 05-Oct-06 12:58 PM

#51426, "Its a shame I never got Quicksand."
In response to Reply #4

Crippling people with iceneedles was always fun, though it wasn't as effective vs shifters as I'd hoped. Maybe you need icemastery or something, but I always just buffeted them instead. I think I actually tried to get you fighting the displacer beast while I was in the underdark (with earth ripple, once your flight was dispelled) but turned about sharpish when the Fort was unguarded. The logs are on my laptop (which is bust at the moment) but I'm sure I've got that one.

Plus I've always wanted to try abusing peoples trust in 'track the wicked' and set up a nasty quicksand trap using it. Healing preps work really well with invokers and I had to carry a ton for the exploring I did.

Gerandiel (Guest)Fri 06-Oct-06 12:41 PM

#51441, "I think I ran myself into a displacer beast"
In response to Reply #5

So you never needed to use your nasty tactic.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51319 Previous topic | Next topic