Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Luvaiya the Seneschal of the Gates" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51253
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Sep-06 10:20 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51253, "(CON LOSS) [None] Luvaiya the Seneschal of the Gates"

Thu Sep 28 10:18:41 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Luvaiya perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:213

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Luvaiya (Guest)Fri 29-Sep-06 02:52 AM

#51273, "Well, some exploring got done!"
In response to Reply #0

Char was rolled solely for exploration purposes with limited everything else Mainly to discover haste preps for when I rolled warriors

Some thoughts on neutral neutral conjies:
I enjoyed playing them quite a bit actually..just hated sleeping all the time. Tried a goodie orderly conjie a few chars back and remembered hating the class as it was awfully boring for me. Then rolled a conjie as I thought they're good for exploration..not only are neutral neutral conjies great for exploration, being able to conjure almost anything was great.

The amount of transplendant archons conjured were almost the same amount as the elf conjie I had. If you didn't get a transplendant, then you'd pull a luminous for sure. Times I got those, I just explored easier areas.

The only thing I couldn't conjure with any effect were devils. Only managed to bind one once, apart from that, they'd always be mad and I'd ended up dead. I have tried conjuring something like a 1000 mana circle and then an 800 mana devil..it still broke through before I regained enough mana to bind it good and ate me up :p

The monkey is an excellent excellent familiar for exploration chars. Being able to run through lots of areas without getting whacked/wasting time and opening, unlocking doors, plus stealing almost everything peeked was great fun. Discovered lots of interesting things and preps thanks to the monkey.

Not many goodbyes to post, as I didn't interact all that much Just a thanks to:

Gistle & Blughurn - you guys were great exploration buddies. Thanks for the fun trips and fun rp.

That's about it!

Ginharq

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51253 Previous topic | Next topic