Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Lladoleus the Shield of the Innocent" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50549
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Sep-06 07:28 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50549, "(DELETED) [None] Lladoleus the Shield of the Innocent"

Sat Sep 2 07:25:50 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Lladoleus perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:138

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Lladoleus the Shield of the Innoce..., Java, 02-Sep-06 11:51 AM, #1
     Reply Nice, dwimmerling, 02-Sep-06 12:04 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nice, Java, 02-Sep-06 12:17 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Nice, dwimmerling, 02-Sep-06 12:29 PM, #4
     Reply We had some great fights., Draktel (Guest), 02-Sep-06 04:59 PM, #5
          Reply RE: We had some great fights., Lladoleus (Guest), 08-Sep-06 12:30 AM, #6

JavaSat 02-Sep-06 11:51 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#50552, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Lladoleus the Shield of the Innoce..."
In response to Reply #0

So I'm gone.

Had fun with this one. But circumstances just didn't make it fun to play anymore. Plus I had the distinct feeling I was ignored or unnoticed from the Immortal side (didn't help that my Imm deleted). Zero virtues, zero immortal experience. Pretty much nothing. Maybe I just sucked though.

Anyway, for all the people who sucked me into raids, thanks. That was the only real fun I had with Llad. A few of your Fort types seem pretty cool. So keep it up.

And I have to give major props to the current Empire crowd. I died ALOT. And was only full looted a couple times. I returned the favor every chance I got. Which wasn't very much, but still. But it definately makes the game more fun, and makes you more willing to fight it out, when you know the people at the other end aren't going to be pricks about it. So kudos to you guys, and keep it up.

dwimmerlingSat 02-Sep-06 12:04 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#50553, "Nice"
In response to Reply #1

I get along with you better than I thought. This was my first character that I know of that interacted with you, and we were together a LOT. Had fun in Ktengs, thought it was awesome when the guy offered your stuff back for the axe we grabbed and you told us to sac it. I thought you had temperance? I swear I saw you use a couple of virtue skills. I don't think you sucked. I have a hunch I'm gonna delete my little guy in favor of something more exciting here pretty soon too.

Bummer to see you delete though.

JavaSat 02-Sep-06 12:17 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#50554, "RE: Nice"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah I thought that was you. I think I was around you more than any other character. And that made me happy inside. You're a damn good healer man, and I sure felt safe around you most of the time.

I still wonder what happened with group teleport that time though. Cause that kinda sucked..

dwimmerlingSat 02-Sep-06 12:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#50555, "RE: Nice"
In response to Reply #3

I don't have the log, but the echo I saw was

Lladoleus is to caught up in the heat of battle to be teleported!

or something like that. I'd never seen that happen before.
And thanks for the compliments, I'm not stoned all the time any more so I pay better attention.

Draktel (Guest)Sat 02-Sep-06 04:59 PM

#50559, "We had some great fights."
In response to Reply #1

Lets jsut say I was shocked when I got everything back that one time you got me with the other elves. I definately bit off more than I could chew, but man those other two had to be clsoe to death. Great job with your fights. Good luck with your next.

Lladoleus (Guest)Fri 08-Sep-06 12:30 AM

#50678, "RE: We had some great fights."
In response to Reply #5

Haha. I was soo tempted. I'm pretty sure all 3 of us were pretty ####tily geared, so we could have used it. But you impressed me a lot in all of our fights before, and that was just ballsy as hell to take on us three. Although probably not the smartest tactic there at the end, it probably would have worked if I didn't know how to get to that room and you managed to summon one of the other two.

But you definately have my respect. The game's a thousand times more fun with people like you out there. Now if only the rest of the playerbase takes notice...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50549 Previous topic | Next topic