Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Arzarh the Master of Guile, Bloodoathe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50150
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 20-Aug-06 09:44 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50150, "(DELETED) [None] Arzarh the Master of Guile, Bloodoathed of the Empire"

Sun Aug 20 09:40:49 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Arzarh perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ArzarhSun 20-Aug-06 10:07 AM
Member since 09th Aug 2006
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50151, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Arzarh the Master of Guile, Bloodo..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm total newbie here perhaps, but receiving ===OBLI=== by normal strikes from anyone wearing divine weapon, and >>>ANNI<<< by any paladin's wrath leaves no single chance for a duergar thief.
Faceless Empire characters (with an exception of Valryn and few others) make RP kinda boring as well.

Good luck, huh.

Trurkrag (Guest)Sun 20-Aug-06 10:32 AM

#50152, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Arzarh the Master of Guile, Bloodo..."
In response to Reply #1

Duergars get toasted by wrath very easily. As well as light and divine based attacks. Even the experienced players get toasted by wrath spamming paladins and deathblow strikes. As a thief you must utilise your stealth to full advantage. Jack the enemy, recite some scrolls, or just run, wait and watch for your chance to strike. I believe a duergar thief has it better than a duergar warrior.
Anyway I briefly interacted with you both before you were oathed and after when we fought. You put up a good fight in the plains there and if you continue with more of the same you ought to be throwing us mean duergar thieves in no time.
Good luck, see you in the fields.

An Imperial (Guest)Sun 20-Aug-06 03:28 PM

#50156, "I could tell you were rather new. You were damn good f..."
In response to Reply #1

Keeping working at it. Your next will be even better.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50150 Previous topic | Next topic