Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Ustil the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50043
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Aug-06 05:04 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50043, "(DELETED) [SCION] Ustil the Grand Master of Changelings"

Tue Aug 15 17:02:13 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ustil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:140

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TRL (Guest)Tue 15-Aug-06 07:30 PM

#50046, "For Rogue and Stuff"
In response to Reply #0

Basically, the gist of it's this; Rogue's still banned here, and can't post a quick goodbye note. Being as they're flame-free, I'm doing it for him as asked. He says that when (If) he gets unbanned he'll reply here, probably more indepth.

-------------

"Ustil deleted, fairs fair Phazinan

Besides, eating a full loot after dueling my own cabal mate, really left a sour taste, but fairs fair.

I ran out of wands without knowing and shouldn't have come back when I did, my mistake.

First scion, first shifter with forms I could
do some damage with also. Fun character, learned
a lot of new stuff, however even though I had progressive roles going, changing my desc with the times, etc., i never felt much with this character past wand exploring, and simply enjoying hyena.

ABS makes forms pretty damn sick, though I'm still getting used to gathering them, and timing them.

Fun character, but starting to piss me off, just goes to show how effective a full loot can be if it's your second one in 130hrs, and you go from 1500hp to 500. Very discouraging.

No hard feelings btw phazinan, ustil didn't like you after forking the nightwalker, then forking a mass of mobs we were ranking on, an stoneshattering me while we were raiding maran, just ilked of incompetance. Apparently your making up for it, good luck.

For anyone else, post and I'll respond

-Rogue"

Phazinan (Guest)Wed 16-Aug-06 08:04 AM

#50053, "Harsh way to go out"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry I had to do it, being evil really is harsh. Sometimes more fun than fortress hugging but it means when people clash heads, they really get nasty. Sorry you had to go out that way but if you'd stayed I was bribing everyone to 'vote' you out. Sorry again, bud! Evil business

Phazinan Nastyman.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50043 Previous topic | Next topic