Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gibniblik the Champion of Ancient Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49921
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Aug-06 02:36 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49921, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gibniblik the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Thu Aug 10 14:34:29 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Gibniblik perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:201

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gibniblik the Champion of Ancien..., Gibniblik (Guest), 10-Aug-06 02:50 PM, #1
     Reply I'll say this about Gib..., Gistle (Guest), 10-Aug-06 03:23 PM, #2
     Reply Cosign.., Linolaques (Guest), 12-Aug-06 04:38 PM, #6
     Reply No way man....she is going to kill herself soon..., Crulvane (Guest), 10-Aug-06 06:46 PM, #3
     Reply Daamn!, Blughurn (Guest), 11-Aug-06 07:45 PM, #4
     Reply Shortarsed Git., Ysaloerye, 12-Aug-06 09:09 AM, #5
          Reply About my role..., Gibniblik (Guest), 13-Aug-06 10:39 AM, #7

Gibniblik (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 02:50 PM

#49922, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gibniblik the Champion of Ancien..."
In response to Reply #0

All I can say was, I had an absolute blast, but it was time to go for me. Technically a rage delete, but I had been thinking about it for a while. Being the one of only a few ragers on has good sides and bad (i'm not complaining at all, I certainly wasn't getting ganked all the time), good is lots of hunting and fighting, bad sometimes you just want to get together with some cabalmates and go tear some #### up. Or even get a levelling group would have been nice.

Anyway, great fights with you all. A few specific goodbyes:

Battle:

Lerimos: You inducted me. Duh, what an idiot.

Ysawhatyername: Most imms just do a normal smite. I get a golden shower. Kinky.

Countless others: Have fun in the rites.

Scion:

Crulvane: Apart from not tempting me too magic because you couldn't brew me a potion of Gnome lust, you rule. And Kiamae fancies me more than you.

Kruldah/Zeltis: Had some great fights with one/both of you. Until you got wise and used your hands Kruldah. Git.

Vrom: Only had a couple of fights, just was kicking myself for missing two disembowels on you though!

Empire:

Blughurn: Great fights, I'll post a couple more.

Skiltore: Apart from you owning me totally, you ruled.

Eyin: Keep trucking with that gear mate.

Brulgor (well, ex-empire anyway): You got me pissed over that 'duel' in the underdark. And having a cursed primary for 90% of my life....i'd always die to you in the 10% off time I didnt have it. That'll show me to kill you as a lowbie once ;P

Lots of others. See you in the fields, with a slightly less suicidal character. (really, you gotta try it, I only got full looted once and that was some lowbie out of range character, I dont see why people complain.)

Gibniblik.

Gistle (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 03:23 PM

#49924, "I'll say this about Gib..."
In response to Reply #1

...I made sure I stayed duo whenever he was around.

Nasty.

Linolaques (Guest)Sat 12-Aug-06 04:38 PM

#49979, "Cosign.."
In response to Reply #2

The only person to kill me twice....and when I had back up too. Sure wished I wasn't a Trib at times...Ouch ouch ouch. o

Crulvane (Guest)Thu 10-Aug-06 06:46 PM

#49930, "No way man....she is going to kill herself soon..."
In response to Reply #1

only because she will miss me more.

Heh...sheesh. I liked this guy. You played to have fun, and I could tell it was fun for you. That fight with me agaisnt you and Yuvralin was just nasty. You guys almost had me beat. If you have it, post it. I was a dead mage walking, until that entwine wore off.

Lightmages tip of the day for Newbie villagers:
If you had been playing a scout...hint hint..wink wink...entwine at giant and critical hit to death...Berserkers are weak!!!

Blughurn (Guest)Fri 11-Aug-06 07:45 PM

#49953, "Daamn!"
In response to Reply #1

Man, you rocked. True villager, though very-very suicidal. That's not necessary to kickass, everyone allready knew - you can give life for the village without a snort. You have proven that innumerous amount of time, but still been returning for more... and died a lot, of course. Should care for youreself, that was a pain to kill you over and over again. Pain with some sadistic pleasure... =))))
I can't comment on dios, or I'd post how I've seen our fights. Good luck with your next - come on, I challenge you! Make imperial this time!

YsaloeryeSat 12-Aug-06 09:08 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49973, "Shortarsed Git."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 12-Aug-06 09:09 AM

Lucky for you I didn't stop for my usual Hot Tandoori Curry after that drinking binge, Golden Shower is nothing compared to the Brown Downpour!
Glad you had fun at least. You definitely seemed to improve a bit as you went along.
I think if you decide on another villager and put some depth and thought into it you could have a great char.
Till then...kiss ma hairy arse!

Gibniblik (Guest)Sun 13-Aug-06 10:39 AM

#49990, "About my role..."
In response to Reply #5

I thought I lived up pretty well too my role and I think I did well. I certainly didn't have a billion chapters worthy of tolkien that the badass roleplayers seemed to have, and whilst my immediately apparent roleplay consisted of a mud client alias that made me whisper instead of say, I still like to think I was a little more than 'a battle rager berserker without depth'.

Admitedly the only other chapter in my role consisted of killing two other characters who never showed up in my play times ever after I made that chapter.

Basically I realise there are many improvements I could make and I learn with every character, but I would like to hear how I could add more 'depth' to my next character after Gib?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49921 Previous topic | Next topic